EU: twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN

Invasion schedule:
wow.gameinfo.io/invasions

First for the Alliance.

2nd for DED GAEM

>Le crisp Veeky Forums may may

/wowg/ finally dies too
RIP /blg/

What are the cooking and fishing dailies you can do, apart from your home city and dalaran?

was it autism?

> no weeb friend that plays on EU horde realm and wants to idly chat on discord while doing dailies, posting cute and lewd 2d images inbetween.

Am I the only one that gets literal physical headache from interacting with people below 910? Usually this is not problematic but I'm doing normal Mythics for Legendary chances and I have to group up with literal failed abortions 90% of the time

Doesn't matter what dungeon it is, they always manage do disappoint me the same way they disappoint their parents

I'd pay real money for an exclusive retail server where you need to be atleast 8/10 and 910 equipped to log in

you'd lose 99% of the playerbase then

>page 7

Stop bullying wowgee

Tfw no mic and anti-social tendencies

The only reason you get a literal physical headache is because you're a tryhard faggot,
A byproduct of severe autism.

why is wowg so dead goys

You need to stop playing wow

All you do is shitpost.

im not a shitposter im just a normal poster concerned for the safety of this general

I got kil'jaeden's burning wish from one of those bags you get for turning in resources to make build the legionfall buildings.

Typing and chatting that way is more fun.
I kinda like jsut "chatting" with 2d reaction images and cutes. It's comfy.

Tfw you added me but we didnt talk after I went to sleep

You didn't talk either

So this is how /wowg/ dies, with cute 2d anime spam.

i think its dead because it just has wowg in the title rather than "/wowg/ - World of Warcraft General"

If /wowg/ was autistic enough to stop playing as a guild then it shouldn't surprise you

>bolstering + fortified

Considering resub after I quit during Cata. How's pvp looking lads? Usually play shaman/rogue/lock

if somoene ctrl f the catalog not for wowg only hes too stupid for our community

>upper kz 13
>some guy pulls three wyrms to the king
>320m

i-it's great!

please resub

Do you like my transmog wowg?

the shoulders don't really fit

RIP best mouse ever. Not quite dead yet, but the wheel stopped scrolling this morning. I've used the g9x forever and I can't imagine another mouse. Just got back into WoW and while scroll isn't super necessary I did use ctrl+scroll up/down for some things. Any recommendations? Something that fits the shape and weight. I have all the heavy weights in mine.

Otherwise, what mice do you guys use to play?

Do you guys prefer all your toons being the same faction on each realm or do you have half Horde and half Alliance? Do you one of every class on the same realm too?

I fell for the Naga meme now I cant play without one. It works fine though I only use the first 6 buttons

Is it autism?

Zowie FK2

Not really

since when "Mother' is an unacceptable name to a character? I cant write mother as a starter.
FML

Guys... Serenity is fucking dead

Why has no one talked about it in ITT thread?

>tfw making 7k gold an hour farming starlight herbs with flying

You jelly poorfags?

>7k gold an hour
>implying that's a lot

>only 7K an hour

I remember when Black Barracuda was 20K per 30 minutes because of the barrel trait.

foxflower at the start of the expac was a gold rush

almost 50k an hour

I haven't raided seriously since Wrath save a couple raids here and there in Cata and MoP. I hit 110 and just kinda lost interest because the class I chose wasn't as fun as anticipated and I didn't feel like leveling again (shadow priest) although I played Resto Druid for like 10 years so I'm curious how they're doing right now, as well as all the shaman and rogue specs as they're classes I've been interested in but they were never performing that greatly.

Is the game good to get back into right now or will I just be playing catchup nonstop just to be met with bad guilds or guilds that don't want someone who hasn't played in a while?

rogue sux but shaman is good and druids are always good cuz they're the most popular class

to the user that told me how to fix the disconnection issue: thank you

>druids
>most popular class
Since when? Why?

because they can dps in 2 specs and tank/heal

This is not the official WOWG. There is already one up with over 200 replies. Prepare for deletion.

No matter what you'll never amount to ffxiv standards of looking good

shattrath

hunters will always be the most popular class.

New thread.
Because there's normally three full threads of this daily and this one was clearly made incorrectly.

DO NOT GO TO THIS FAGGOT THREAD

THERE IS ALREADY ONE UP SINCE 3 AM THIS MORNING

THIS IS THE THREAD FROM EARLIER TODAY AND ITS STILL GOING:

Are ANY of the ranged actually fun?

Hello

How is Arcane Mage right now?

it sucks

PLEASE.

I CANT DECIDE ON A SERVER.

SOMEONE HELP. I'VE BEEN STUCK JUMPING BETWEEN THEM FOR DAYS.

What do wowg

Hi there boys, Ill be your healer in this low lvl dungeon. Lets go shall we?

what fem should I roll on horde with a friend#s prot warr belf? I don't like healing tho

Treey!

What are the bosses in Violet Hold today?

Fem prot paladin
Fight to the death over who gets to tank