/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Everything could have been avoided edition

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinNews/DevelopmentsArt CollectionSoundtrack

am i the only one that was disappointed with the divine beasts?
they honestly felt more like disconnected shrine puzzles then actual dungeons

The divine beasts were pretty shit, I only really felt the elephant was good and that just might be because I did it first, Hyrule Castle was amazing though

Could it really have all been avoided?

So if wanting to fuck Link gives you superpowers did all the champions want a piece of him?

Yahaha! You found me, faggot!

I like to think that link gets progressive more fed up with Koroks to the point he develops a twitch when he hears Yahaha, sort of like Darling from Blackadder

Revali: yes
Urbosa: Probably wanted to "teach" Zelda how to please Link so yes
Daruk: unclear

Link is Riju's great granddad

Urbosa is like 4 feet taller than Link. Thats kinda hot.

This couple needs more art.

>Tfw your OTP has a flood of fan art

Feels good

How much you want senpai?

Make it rain fish.

>start new game
>remember the stealth korok trial
>lose interest
at least there is mario kart

tb.h that was easier then the star puzzle
did not fail it once

I gotchu

Fuck

fuck me right in the fucking fuck.

I just learned you can skip the stealth korok trial with Rivali's gale and knowing where to go. I was ahead of the little fuck the entire time and had to wait for him to get to the shrine for like 5 minutes

I don't know why people are having trouble with this one. It was easy to follow and adorable to watch.

Because its the only real forced stealth part in the game, cant savescum it and starting over pisses me off.

doesnt help the little shit is camoed and hard to spot if you take your eyes off him for a second

Don't forget about the Tetraforce:
▲ ▲
▲ ▲

playing BotW to pretty much 100% completeness has made me nostalgic about other 3d Zelda titles I played but never beat. I dusted off my old Wii and ordered copies of Skyward sword and twilight princess, what am I in for?

so last thread someone show us a torch with durability up+, so I was thinking could be possible to get stuff like the soup laddle, or the farmer tools with that too? what about pot lids and other kind of early weapons/shields?

Wouldn't Hylia be rather annoyed at you if you were trading essences with the horned statue that she gave you in the first place?

Well not "gave" since you had to pay her too, just with another kind of currency that the monks give you. They're not that different at all.

Difference is, that the monk´s rewards are ultimately rewards for passing shrines presumably build to honor Hylia in some form. The monks in there worship her after all and disappear once they fullfilled their duty towards Hylia by handing out the currency rewards, which you then can give to Hylia.

but not all stables, right? I can't remember but I think it's only ones near the four main towns. though i don't recall one near zora's domain, though that whole wetlands area has like four redundant stables considering how unhorsefriendly it is.
the only question is what would an Uura look like in a more advanced style.. not that i'm tied to that.

Hylia probably would let Link do anything he wants as long as he only fucks Zelda

great idea, but should have been the "staltula house / Ikana Castle" of this game, rather than its four sole dungeons

Fair enough, but the first part still remains. I'd imagine she wouldn't be best pleased if you were trading those essences she bestowed upon you. Trading with a demon that she trapped in that statue in the first place.

if fiction has taught me anything, it's just that you need to give a fuck about something, but not so much that you're just clenching and blindly obsessed.

Alright, they win. Best OTP.

i loved the fuck out of that
gorgeous. best one yet
unfortunately common 'no calf syndrome'. looks like the artist confused the heel with the calf, also common. i blame the hallux, it makes people think it's a heel. also cartoons.

very good but i should think a little more distinct and customized.. though the outer-side earrings are a nice touch.
can you really get ahead of him? i noticed it didnt seem like a problem if i got too far behind, aside from that wolf. and i've been watching letsplays where the wolf doesnt even show up.
i did just find out horses are fast enough to straight up outrun the warp-fog
you never beat them? shit dude. those two are so great.
which isnt to say there wont be some minor frustrations and disappoints here and there. how far did you get in each?

generally speaking a god that loves you and helps you is merely disappointed when you turn to a lower power for more self-serving help. not mad. not unless their whole pet nation starts doing it, then plagues and/or being pwned by other nations happen.

got stuck on a puzzle in the sand temple in TP and a later silent realm in skyloft in SS. It's been years since I've played either though.

yeah those were both slightly frustrating, but totally doable, and I think worth it. no zelda is actually HARD after all. not after the first two.

I remember the first time I played SS, the silent realms were getting to me. Years later I played again, and they were such a breeze I owned them.

the main problem with them is that doing them properly is ... by far the most boring way to do them, but doing anything but perfect just means you have to start over. it was a good idea but poorly executed. There's a million interesting ways to fail and doing them is way too punishing. I would have just taken out the time limit

I felt like I had lots of freedom, as long as I didn't eat up all the time refills in an area, and that I left the easy containers for last.

yeah it requires some strategy. which is cool
and i actually like the idea of recycling the maps.. it's clever.. but in a game that already has a lot of area recycling and too few areas and no connections... i mean would a simple warp have killed them? just for zelda-cred, not actually super useful. something like how the lost woods had warps to other areas

Groose builds an area warp (link-catapult) after the temple falls. It's just that completionists may not have a reason to use it at that late point in the game.

>I kind of really want to draw these now.

holy keke do it! and add a boomerant to the subrosian just for fuck's sake

... ohhhh that's right!! fuck i never even used that. i should, just for fun.
only... it's disabled by the endgame isnt it

Botw Zelda is so fucking shit.

A retarded bookworm with anxiety issues.

BOTW Zelda would give you a lecture about insemination while you bang her! Dumb and cold as a rock.

an archer with a boomerang? makes sense.
i will probably draw this stuff but i just found out i have to help a relative with a broken ankle so yay, complications

i liked her dirty peasant feet in the end, waiting to get fucked

I don't totally remember, but I think it's the opposite. It only shows up just before endgame. Basically a way to go back and look for cubes, of for some reason you landed in the forest instead of where you really intended to.

if she just had different bangs and didnt wear tight pants she'd be perfect
i mean yeah you get those butt shots, but it's unhealthy for her coochie. she should have worn a skirt and bare legs, showing her youthful adventurous side and reminding you of old barelegged Link

was she barefoot in her ritual gown thing? i didnt notice. and i generally notice things like that

That's why Riju is best. A playful personality who still takes her role seriously whilst giving herself time to unwind with her passion for sand seals

although having creatures from other countries and another dimension is a bit of a stretch. maybe it should be a zuni instead of a twili.. and i feel like it'd be cool if one of them was a yeti or one of those little yukiwarashi things.

I wish they would have pulled a Link Between Worlds and let you see OoT's or older games temples in decay, somewhat like they did for the old castle town and lon lon ranch, like you explored some cave in death mountain and bam, you're inside the old Fire Temple from OoT except it was already mined out by gorons or just ruins of some of it's rooms

though the timeframe makes it astronomically unlikely, it would have been nice to have something
especially since i dont think twili can even be in our dimension without being a ghostly form, right?

>Zunis
holy cow I somehow forgot they existed, hell we have Minish and Lokomos too (if the game really happens after ST)

Aren't we getting dangerously close to there being too many good races
>Gerudo
>Rito
>Goron
>Zora
>Hylians
>Sheikah
>Hylian
>Korok
All that and people want to add Deku, Zuna, and Minish.

You have to wander how Ganon ever poses a threat with all these races allied against him

add:
>Oocca
>Kikwi
>Mogma
>Yeti
>Lokomo
>River Zora

probably the Wind Tribe too but for the looks of it on Minish Cap they where an endangered species at the time and since they're absend in the rest of the FS games probably went extinct by the time of OoT

>Fishfags still mad

>but user, Link's children are half-Sheikah!

got Hylian twice there somehow

I don't think any Skyward Sword specific races will reappear. River Zora are just Zora so shouldn't really be classified as another race

No comment on the Ooca

Did Paya store Link's cum and inseminate herself after licking it out of Zelda's pussy during their cuckqueen sessions?

I think you mean his kids will be full Gerudo

All jokes aside, he clearly is getting Goron children.

>Zeldafags still mad their subjects will never love them like Mipha

what about anoukis?

Who knows Nintendo could introduce or reintroduce a race or they could decide to make certain races that are well known as the staple or even only races rather than having the current rotating door on which races do or don't inhabit Hyrule

Personally I think that they should add the Deku as a race but they aren't strictly allies or they could have the Zuna as the desert equivalent of Koroks with a Great Cacti as their boss/god

Take the Omega-3 pill

do you live under a fucking rock

It's praise for the divine beasts that ends up being uncommon.

I thought they were kinda cool (barring Medoh which sucked) and had some pretty cool music and atmosphere. However, Nintendo won't get away with having dungeons like this twice (without at least doubling the amount anyways).

she unlocks her powers, they all get into position, Ganon appears, Zelda and Link get blindsided by suddenly evil guardians and everyone dies

Considering Zelda could go on foot to Hyrule Castle and seal Ganon I think they'd be alright

You do encounter Arbiter's Grounds, but it's so decayed it's unrecognizable.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw the name pop up, but then a minute later I was like wait... there's nothing here. Just a bunch of generic arches.

I wonder if the belt holds any significance other than a fashion choice.

Probably got crushed by Naboris or got destroyed by the Gerudo since as far as I'm aware it's purposes weren't exactly Gerudo friendly

Isha is either so stupidly rich than she can wear the same fashion as the royalty due to her status or she's distantly related to the royal line

>You'll never get to see Zora and Gerudo trading outfits for fun.

I would not be surprised if some of the Gerudo were cousins to the chief, whether it's Isha or someone else. Seems natural for a family tree to have branches.

That'd be a bit too lewd unless you're suggesting the Zora will make faux Zora suits for the Gerudo and the Gerudo will give the Zora the traditional Gerudo clothing

Considering how many guardians were in the Forgotten Temple, do you think Ganon know about the shrines and what the monks were trying to do with preparing for the next hero who would be born?

It's forgotten now, but 100 years ago it might have been a facility with a lot of Hyrule using it. We assume it's as old as SS, but there is no real reason to think it was forgotten as far back as that.

IMO the Gerudo should be having really large families due to the importance children have for them and the fact that as married women they have constant access to their men unlike the old Gerudo who could access a man only during a raid

>Zelda gets to fuck Link every day and Mipha is forced to watch

They would, but they're terribly shy.

are sheikah a separate species? I thought they were just a tribe of Hylians

They are both groups humans.

Thinking about it, I wonder if Lizalfos's bumrush move is a bit of a callback to Ropes.

>Link fucks Mipha's ghost every night while Zelda commits seppuku from being a genetic failure

Yeah I doubt they would be that shy after the first couple of times they had sex. Don't forget that Gerudo used to rape men and kidnap them to use as sex slaves. Once they let themselves enjoy themselves I'm sure they'll be draining their men dry. Why else would husbands be willing to stay with women they rarely see because they're working crazy shifts in Gerudo Town if the sex wasn't absolutely amazing

>Don't forget that Gerudo used to rape men and kidnap them to use as sex slaves

this has never been anything more than an edgy theory

OoT only ever said that they'd leave the desert to get some action.

They are a race of "humans" in Hyrule just like the people from Lurellin. The Gerudo would be the same but their genetic dominance and being all female point more to different species than race

What were they going to do with the Carpenters then? It didn't seem like they had any intention of killing them or releasing them either

As for rape I don't think they had to since I can't see most men refusing free no commitment sex with athletic exotic beauties

You really think they wanted to fuck the carpenters? Those guys? Really?

They threw them in jail since they waltzed right up into their guarded base with no regard. They do the same to Link. They're a bunch of militant outlaws under Ganondorf's thumb.