/pg/ - Persona general

Previous: Your waifu is nice too

NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

I love Haru!

Sae is for bukkake

Kawaclaimed.

Akechi is really popular on reddit.

Goro x Mako is hot, there's clearly a lot of sexua tension between them.

Best woman, best wife, best cake.
Claimed.

Add more date events to P5!
I want to see Kawakami go pray at the shrine for Joker's safety and quick release from juvie.
I want to see Kawakami cry when she finds out I turned myself in.
I want to go on a hot springs date with Kawakami where she washes my back and I wash her hair then we get in a mixed bath together!
I want to go on a formal date with Kawakami where she wears a fancy dress and gets all dolled up just for you!
I want a scene where Joker moves back to Tokyo after finishing high school and is living together with Kawakami!
Eating Traditional Japanese breakfast with Kawakami!

I love Anne! I want to marry Anne!

Well that other user didn't get to make his Sun edition, but I'll repost my Tora picture in his honour anyway.

>kawakamifag's ritual pasta keeps getting bigger

Can you leave

Being casual drinking buddies with Ohya!

It's the "Akechi is reddit's Adachi" and "Adachi is reddit's Akechi" argument.

Sorry, fellow Kawabro, got here first this time

just like her stomach

No. Adachi is really popular on reddit. Once Persona 5 arena comes out and Akechi turns Adachi's asshole inside out maybe shitposters here will stop forcing their autistic adachi memes.

>Makoto x Joker
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

No-Good Tora is best Tora

>just like her stomach
Just like her age.

My perfect claim was foiled by another Kawakbro! Curses!
It's fine though, I'm not bitter.

It was actually longer and I shortened it, then I made it longer again.
I'm also not going anywhere.

Rude.

stop playing the answer

for your health

I'm really bad with this kind of thing, but I'd like to thank you for the picture regardless

Keep playing The Answer.

It's fun.

>It was actually longer and I shortened it, then I made it longer again.
Do you think anyone reads it?

The Answer is a good epilogue to 3.

What isn't? It's a big site.

I'm hoping this is an "ironic" post

Though you can never tell with gruufags

Why do fanboys always defend the bless and curse instakills? It's bad game design. Sure, I can make a persona with null but it's just ridiculous to force someone to equip that persona at the start of every single battle.

>not accepting the innevitability of the passage of time
>not Memento Mori
>Door died for people like this
It's sad, really...

A good day starts with the right attitude, so if you want an enjoyable day you just have to believe it will be one.

I dedicate this Fuuka post to facing life with a smile and a positive outlook!

Don't listen to /pg/ about the Answer, make up your own mind.

Half of all Groofags are falseflaggers. This guy is certainly one.

>days until rearrest: FEW
OH SHIT

Fuck off retard

the answer is bad and you should feel bad for playing it

Don't listen to this guy about not listening to /pg/

the answer if fun and you should feel fun for playing it

>I dedicate myself to using this character to garnering attention for myself and pretending to like her
Kill yourself cuck.

I don't really care honestly. I do it for shits and giggles mostly and it's more of a mini-wishlist of stuff I want to see in a P5 expansion for my waifu (it's also stuff that can easily be expanded to other waifus so other waifubros get in on the fun as well).

>Half of all Groofags are falseflaggers
Their character is so minuscule in the end-game plot of P5 that they have nothing to do discuss.

the answer?

it works

Stay on /v/

Looks like the assassin failed

Don't listen to this guy about not listening to This guy about not listening to /pg/

what is a waste of time Alex

Futaba a cute

thanks fuukafag

Hey, fuukanon, why do you keep doing this? Is it really for (You)s? If so, have one more.

I blame the guy that said shitposting was gonna take a few hours.

Why're you talking in third person?

Don't listen to this guy about not listening to this guy about not listening to this guy about not listening to /pg/

I blame fuukafag

>btdubs
What did she mean by this

>it's more of a mini-wishlist of stuff I want to see in a P5 expansion for my waifu
Is there even a semblance of a chance that Kawakami will get additional content?

yes

Whhat level should I be for Persona 5s true final boss?

but I like it here

I do this solely to spread positivity, although to be honest some times I think I am saying some of these things to me more than /pg/.
But nonetheless, I do it because it feels nice to be optimistic.
I seriously don't expect any replies or thank yous, once I've made my Fuuka post for the thread I feel satisfied enough.

>lusting after your basically adoptive sister
Degeneracy at it's finest

>tfw you literally don't understand kids these days

The final boss is easy, so at least like 60.
The mini bosses in his dungeon are harder than him.

B T Double U
As in "by the way"
I'm more upset that they kept saying "prolly"

>I do this solely to spread positivity
You're doing the opposite
>although to be honest some times I think I am saying some of these things to me more than /pg/.

That's LITERALLY the only reason you do it you self deluded dullard.

Hey, that's my line!

They went out of their way to give her more romance only events than every other girl that is not Ann so possibly? Someone on the team liked her well enough. She just gets shafted when it comes to stuff like hanging out in the summer to read books/play video games/watch movies.
At least you can invite her over every day if you really wanted to.

Never pay your assassins in advance, user.

Fuck off you conceited motherfucker

Another user here saying you're ok Fuukafag, nice of you trying to spread good feelings around.

>I think I am saying some of these things to me more than /pg/.
You are, which is why people want you to stop.

Kill yourself faggot.

>thunder reign
god my dick

i shouldn't have ignored hidetoshi in the main game

What was your end game Persona?
YoSHITsune excluded

I used a combination of a Tri-Auto Michael and my boy Black Frost

Bullshit, you do it because you know you make people mad and it gets you replies, you hypocritical piece of shit.

Kawakami's Confidant was written by someone who played 3 and was pissed that you couldn't smash Torumi.
For fuck's sake, they teach the same class!

She's not your sister though.

I used Trumpeter the whole fight.
Also had Seth, Gabriel, Surt and Alice.

please never leave

only sometimes tho.

>spread positivity
>pisses more people off except for your circlejerk faggot friends who immediately come to suck your dick
Or probably just you on your phone, if we're being honest. Fuck off

Fucking Trumpeter, man!

ADOPTIVE, user. I didn't mean in a blood kind of way

>Joker leaves for home
>year goes by
>Futaba aces first year of Shujin
>Sojiro tells her he has a present for her getting the highest grade in her class
>she excitedly comes to Leblanc
>Joker's there working the barista
>a large "Congratulations!" banner hangs from the rafters
>Sojiro explains Joker applied for Tokyo University and moved out closer
>Futaba immediately drops her school bag and leaps over the counter
>they both hug tenderly
>Futaba lets loose a stream of joyful tears
>Morgana lets off party poppers to cement the moment
>years go by
>Sojiro walks his daughter down the aisle to be wed to Joker
>Futaba has bridesmaids in Kana-chan, Ann, Makoto, and Haru
>Joker's best men are Ryuji, Yusuke, Mishima, and Iwai
>Morgana carries down the rings on a pillow
>the pair exchange vows & kiss
>the mood is bright and happy
>some people cry
>Star Wars force ghosts of Wakaba and Akechi look on with satisfaction
>everyone dances the night away
>more years go by
>people tell stories of a family-owned coffee & curry shop named Leblanc managed by a bright, happy couple and their three lovely children
>customers are always heartwarmed by the sights of the couple's old fat cat, the children's brightly-decorated "promise lists" around the store, and the barista patting his wife's head whenever the moment presents itself
Some comfy for your morning.

If you really wanted the general to be more positive you'd kill yourself, that's the best you can do for us

You should think that all the time. You have no perspective.

I admit, I'm a /pg/ newfag, but most of the time I've been here, people just ignored Fuukanon. It's only the last week or two that people started getting mad at him.

You're thinking of Morgana.

Cats, are they fine too?

Just about went bankrupt fusing my boy Metatron but it was worth it smite that false God.

My boy Shiva with One Shot Kill, Snipe, Cripple and Trigger Happy for bosses.

Ardhanarishvara with some auto skills and Agneyastra for trash mobs.

Post yfw you can never go back to highschool and become a charming genius and get the ability to fuck girls and Christmas cakes

Isn't Kawakami fairly popular in polls? I know she's nowhere near as popular as Makoto or Futaba, but she is generally in the top 5, right? I could see her getting more dates and events in P5C.

God bless that writer.

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

>I'm a /pg/ newfag, but most of the time I've been here, people just ignored Fuukanon
>I'm new here
>but most of the time
Clearly you don't know shit.

>Iwai
Man, Joker really is low on friends around his own age, huh?

The most optimal one to use was Trumpeter mixed with say Black Frost or Yoshitsune.
I said fuck it and used Magatsu Izanagi because I had some extra cash laying around.

Depends on what price you put on your morals

cringe.jpg

Even back before P5 was delayed people would reply to Fuukafag when all he did was post "For Kindness" once and fuck off, it's the same now.

>Sojiro isn't your father
>Futaba isn't either of your relative

She's right for the picking so take your autism elsewhere and fuck off

Maybe, but I'm more inclined to believe that it was written by a woman, or that a woman had some really heavy influence in it.
It has a lot of shoujo and josei influence and the romance stuff seems like it came out of an otome game.
Kawakami seems to be fairly popular among women too when it comes to fanart (at least on pixiv, assuming they're not lying in their profiles about their gender).

>even if door-kun is brought back Toriumi is an old woman now

Presumably, only being here since the English release means I'm still "new", but that's long enough to notice that Fuukanon's been at this for a while, and people only started getting annoyed even more recently.