PlayStation Vita General 3006 - Totally Safe Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Yomawari: Midnight Shadows details exploration actions, more
gematsu.com/2017/05/yomawari-midnight-shadows-details-explo

>Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Hacker’s Memory introduces Domination Battle system
gematsu.com/2017/05/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-introduces-dom

>Death Mark demo now available in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/05/death-mark-demo-n

>Touhou Kobuto V: delayed to September
gematsu.com/2017/05/touhou-kobuto-v-burst-battle-com

>Fallen Legion launches July 25
gematsu.com/2017/05/fallen-legion-launches

>Accel World VS. Sword Art Online launches July 7 in the Americas and Europe
gematsu.com/2017/05/accel-world-vs-sword-art-online-launches

>Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception launch edition unboxing video
youtu.be/hG0i04qPEbo

>Romancing Saga 2 western release is progressing
twitter.com/SaGa25kawazu/status/864125205916012547

>DARIUSBURST: Chronicle Saviours Goes Limited Run Next Month
thevitalounge.net/2017/05/16/dariusburst-chro

>Rewrite Harvest festa! trailer
youtu.be/Hk7vO3JeGW0

>Action RPG & Word Game Mash-Up Spellspire to Hit Later This Month
thevitalounge.net/2017/05/15/action-rpg-word-gam

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

recolove.jp/dlc.html
recolove.jp/limited_amount.html
recolove.jp/bonus.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dth4tVEc_Sc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

best

What a gentleman

People are being WAY too harsh on Akiba's Beat.

user who poss the reco love videos at the end of each thread are all these things in the game or are some of them dlc?

I think they were being harsh on the dubbers instead of the game. Though those animated sprite portraits that talk look like trash.

>tfw vitagenners moved from their vita to PC
What went wrong? I remember how old vitagen always talked about PS1-3 and PSP, but now they refuse to go PS4 and are supporting the platform that damaged Vita the most.

when nearly every good PS4 game is still on Vita or PS3 why would i?

after playing estival versus on my ps4 i can't play senan on vita anymore, it just looks ugly now

What the hell, it's a VN just fuck her already!

i said good, after playing Valkyrie why would i play Senran.

I have a BC PS3, PS4, PC, but I have never owned a PSP.

I only bought a Vita because of the PS4.

That's literally the excuse PCucks made about Vita. You're acting the same as them, do you realize that?

No one will read your shit review. Stop posting spoiler cgs faggot.

>no loveheart nipple
delete this post user

valkyrie drive is still fine to play on vita

but i'm in a Vita general.
why the fuck would i buy a PS4 to play Vita games.

>not even 10 posts in
>retard baits with console "discussions"
>people take the bait
Guess I'll come back in 5 hours or so.

It's almost all in the game, but I have a few things are free DLC or came with the CD included at stores for early buyers.

recolove.jp/dlc.html
Search this page for ブルマ体操服エンジ -- this is free DLC

recolove.jp/limited_amount.html
(everything on this page) DLC included in early purchases of the game at all stores

recolove.jp/bonus.html
キャンペーン水着 ソフマップ Ver. -- from buying at Sofmap specifically

Ukon seems like a fine guy

You're just as bad as the shitposters have been all of Vita's life.
Why would I buy a vita when the games are on PS3???
Why buy a vita now that PC stole all their games???

Fuck you. Switch may pose a threat instead of being DoA if Vita owners helped out with PS4 it would be at least another 5 million consoles sold.

Just rape her, it's a VN! Or at least try!

Isn't Kuon like, legitimately, one of the strongest beings in existence though?

>cheese slice bra is dlc
fuck you yoshida, give the vita multiple accounts

youtube.com/watch?v=dth4tVEc_Sc

Cute

Easy there, Okabe.

Trophies is everything. You exist to get a trophy, game exist to give you a trophy.

Get those trophies, user, they will be the only thing you will leave in this world.

>they will be the only thing you will leave in this world.
Are you saying ill never be a dad?

Yes

Wasn't it obvious?

My 64gb finally died after 2 or 3 years. I took it out, looked at the back, and lo and behold it said made in Taiwan.

Where's the cheapest I can order a made in japan 64gb?

What happens if you try?

if Sony actually wanted to compete with the Switch and make me interested they should release a new handheld.
until that the PS4 can get cucked by the Switch for all i care

Is Steins;Gate legitimately a good game or are the autistic fans just screeching around?

>tfw booting down my vita right now so I can check my 64gb to see if it's a meme one

there's no try in a VN

I liked

it's very good, takes a while to get started but once it does you don't want to put the game down.

>mankoto get s PC
>says its just for some PC only games
>he now buys all games, including Vita ones, on fucking PC
I really miss old vitagen, we were like a band of the sony. So many old users actually fell for the reddit meme people used to shitpost us.

It's pretty good.

It starts slow, to get you know the character.
It is really, really good though.

It's not a game, for starters. Game implies presence of gameplay. Reading is not gameplay.

>PS3 and PSP owners 2011: until Sony makes a vita with SD cards they can get cucked by 3DS for all I care!!!
Seriously fuck you. The absolute hypocrisy.

You press triangle to open your phone, it's a game.

good thing i never said that.
you need to calm down

UHHH, GUYS???
HELP ME!
THIS IS LIKE A NIGHTMARE COME TRUE.
IVE HAD THIS SINCE JULY 2014, I BOUGHT IT FROM NIPPON-YASAN WHEN THEY HAD THEM FOR 9580¥

what did it say?

Ok, I guess I'll try it out in the near future. My VN hiatus has to break with something spectacular. I just wanted to be sure it's not one of those majorly overhyped, mainstream "don't rate it below 9/10 or else!" games. I know you shouldn't judge games by it's fanbase but I'm reluctant to try out games with extremely vocal and obnoxious fanbases. Whatever,I'll see if I can catch it in a sale or something.

I'm showing you the struggle vita went through when not supported by the then current sony fanbase is the same struggle PS4 is going through from vitagen and other vita owners. Its not right.

Just watch the anime.

This guy gets it.

Press F to pay your respects

F

;~;7

Call the police

It is well worth the $40 though

Don't

I payed $20 for it and felt like I stole money from the developers.

source?

Fuck now I have to check mine.
Rip sweet anons.

>lucishit giving advice about watching the anime over the vn
Never listen to this faggot.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Homu thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" lesbian magical girl, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting about a mahou shoujo movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Homufag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "HOMURA DID NOTHING WRONG." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

VNs are basically just over-priced books. Would you pay $40 for a book or even and audio book? Plus, books will at least retain their use even after the Vita has faded to memory.

If you have to try a VN, then go pirate Nekopara on PC, and spend your money on a real game instead.

Fuck off dumb retard

user, remember what hate does to a person.
Just filter him, you will save yourself the frustration.

Do any of you really take luci's advice on watching Animes adapted from their VNs over actually playing the vn? You know how anti he is on them.

Ah, I see you are a man of good taste as well. The artist is Benantoka.

it was on sale for 5 bucks recently

>Would you pay $40 for a book or even and audio book

I paid over $150 for a book once. I don't regret it.

I don't take his advice on anything.

He could tell me to get a lump checked by a doctor and I'd sit there and happily die from whatever disease I caught from him.

But Kurisu is pure sex, user

Of course not, he's like a broken VCR that absolutely has to put the anime over the original work and repeat what consoles he got in every fucking thread. Nobody takes him seriously, you don't have to worry about that.

i'm surprised there are people who haven't muted him yet

Don't kill yourself.

I'm playing p4g for the first time and really loving it. almost at August now and about 50 hours in. I've never played a smt game before. I'm excited to try more.

I mean, it's fine if you want to talk him down or anything, but some of you may want to consider filtering him instead since he clearly don't think twice before posting spoilers.

If anyone actually took his shit to heart it'll be a worse off place, retard doesn't know that animes adapted from visual novels are compressed adaptations and you'll be missing out on content.

Just filter him or whatever, you'll be better off.

Don't you have more PC and switch games to support you little shit?

I really like Steins;Gate anime and I think it's a good adaptation

Persona 3/4/5 are actually quite different from SMT game actually.
I recommend going for P3P after, or, if you have a PS4, get Persona 5.

Glad you're having fun. It is a great game.

thanks

When the Vita dies I'll buy a PS4 or a switch but I doubt it'll have that many weeb games
I use my toaster to play some VNs at most

Telling me not to kill myself isn't giving me advice ye eejit. You're just assuming I'll do the opposite of what you say.

If you want to play the best SMT game, play Nocturne on PS2.

Nope. I'm just amused when people try to take him seriously.

but it has handholding
it's a good adaptation, especially in terms of VN adaptations.
but the VN is still the definite Steins;Gate experience

I've got a PS4 so I'm thinking I'll try p5. it looks great.

glad I dusted off my Vita and finally tried p4g. it really is great hardware.

Only thing I use my PC for these days is PUBG, some Overwatch, but mainly watching anime. As for my Switch, I bought it for Zelda and the portability of Puyo Puyo and Disgaea. I have no interest in Arms or Splatoon or Mario so this thing will be gathering dust for quite some time until Xenoblade 2.

Seriously though, did I hurt your feelings or something?

>not using PS4+Vita for Puyo and Disgaea
Nigger.

Disgaea is better portable.

Nothing wrong with liking VNs but they belong in

Which you can do on Vita.

Tripshits gotta stick together?

You forgot to put my purple hair girl somewhere in the background.

At least try

What if they don't have a PS4?

Pretty much

I really wonder what would /a/ think of a secondaryfag like him, eating shit even when the original material is available in english.

Try what?