Hsg - hearthstone general

Chromie fucking when edition

us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20720853/new-features-coming-to-hearthstone-16-05-2017

>Deck lists, news etc
hearthstonetopdecks.com
hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.com (Buy Premium)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)

>Open Tournaments?
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

Tourney Discord: discord.gg/xHRA3Qz

Other urls found in this thread:

hearthstonetopdecks.com/decks/burn-mage-deck-list-guide-standard/
vicioussyndicate.com/vs-data-reaper-report-48/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*imports a netdeck*

nothing personal

You can already import netdecks via Hearthstone deck tracker.

>get shit draft with shaman
>shit run
>shit draft with priest
>shit run
>shut draft with mage
>shit run
>shit draft with paladin
>6-1 so far
How hard is to fucking balance this? I'm sick of always picking Paladin

> glyph into glyph into meteor

outskilled
fuck this game

>asking for false positives from bnet warden

no thank you

reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with a 2 mana discover from the best pool of spells ing ame that also reduces the spell cost by 2

My last game was against a mage who's yogg gave him 2 primordial glyphs which gave him pyroblast for lethal, a very fun and interactive experience

99% of the playerbase will be banned if HDT is banned.

how is eloise's top low cut???

then a year later zeriyah made post on the forums saying they do not condone the use of 3rd party software

How safe is to bot with my old WotLK WoW account?
What are the chances of getting banned?

dead game

Streamers would be banned a long ago
It's just they won't take any responsibility if anyone get banned because of this and shit on you if you ask any refund.

>dead game

She was bending towards the camera just and pulling it down just now. You missed it,.

interest is overall decreasing over time
ungoro still has the best meta so far imo though

>ungoro still has the best meta so far imo though
That doesnt matter to the casual players that lost over 200 cards from rotation

They stopped playing more often if not quit entirely

I'm glad people are shitting it up with burn mage, I only queued into 2 jade druids from 10 to 3 and less than a handful of quest rogues/warriors

>Quest Rogues
>Secret/Burn Mages

The meta looks shitty for me m8

screenshots?

Is Amaz a good Arena player?

Meta or not, the fact this game isn't new player-friendly is killing the game himself.
It's like you all stop making childs, you had fun but you end up with only grandpa who are about to die. Beta players starts leaving or already left for various reasons (family, work, shitty meta like MSG or just bored) and no one will be here to keep the game alive because it's just a pain to get a decent collection as a F2P player if you just started the game, and this new player will probably quit in 1 or 2 weeks.

No

Gintama: Fallen into the 50+ episodes meme. Had its moments but the characters didnt grew on me. It was too random and cliche sometimes.
One Piece: Same as Gintama, but was smart enought to quit before.
Bakemonogatari: Left when it became Pedophile: the show

he's okay yeah

shit taste.

>when you cast an aoe heal with 7 minions and two northshire clerics while out of cards

wrong thread lulz
>bro wants to try HS
>Practices with AI
>Plays casual with basic mage deck
>hes paired with Quest Rogue/Burn Mage/Pirate Warrior
>dies horribly
>uninstall the game

Blizz needs to do something with the pairings. You simply cant pair a new player with someone with obcene decks.

Fuck Burn Mages for not letting me reach Legend this month
Fuck Quest Rogues for being fucking stupid

can someone explain to me how to defeat raffat as kel'thuzad?

You don't.

Or pray that he doesn't upgrade his hero power.

This is from March 3rd. Do we trust him yet

Once he upgrades his hero powers to Legendary, you are so done for, your creatures are no match vs his low costed legos.

What's a deck that can actually reach legend? I'm at rank 4 and ladder anxiety finally hit me.

Burn Mage your way to Legend.
I already did

I tried everything, tried to go directly for the face, and I had feugen and stalagg early on, this niga just casually killed it with shadow word pain....I'm done with this fucking brawl, it's fucking retarded and wasting my time

>tfw no Alex

>tfw need ~2k more gold to unlock the rest of one night
Being a returning player is suffering.

Do you mean the Medivh/Alexstrasza Mage or some variant on Secret Mage? Care to give a decklist?

Literally the first search result from "hearthstone burn mage"

hearthstonetopdecks.com/decks/burn-mage-deck-list-guide-standard/

cute! CUTE!

>new features coming to hearthstone
>its fucking nothing

vicioussyndicate.com/vs-data-reaper-report-48/

>shieldbearers were bashing secret mage in the last thread

Chances are there's just not enough actual new players to keep them playing against each other instead of facing metadecks.

>Miracle Priest
>Tier 4

What?

alright looks like im done for a while enjoy playing against secret shitters every game

>2 Legendaries in 2 packs
>It's King Dred and Captain Planet
>Friend congratulates me on free dust

Does anyone even use the dinosaur dude? Why do I have all these Hunter cards that are cool but that I never see played? Knuckles, Dinomancy, Piranha Gun, Stampede...

How? Every time I play Secret Mage I get shit on by Pirate Warriors or some other crap.

In that case they need to give them a decent deck or some extra free packs if the want to retain those players.

I've heard that people use Dredd, but I've never actually tried it despite having unpacked him early on. I'll probably give it a go at some point.

Maybe he's one of those legendaries like Captain Greenskin that's just good enough to use if you have them, but not good enough to craft if you don't.

>give them a decent deck
They need to add premade decks you can buy with gold instead of those shitty deck recipes nobody uses.

Best case would be if they got pro players to design those decks instead of the HS team. They could even use this as an excuse to host a tournament based around playing these decks. Would be a great publicity event.

I have about 50% against pirate warrior with secret mage. In wild.
So I suppose it's the same in standard.
Sadly against pirate warrior it's all about "did I find mirror entity and lackey/kirintor in the first 2 turns?"

I don't know man, usually I just get my Mirror Entity First Mated and My Kirin'Tor Axed.

Only very rarely do I get lucky with something like a Frothing Berserker from Mirror Entity.

Explain this to me.

>Maybe he's one of those legendaries like Captain Greenskin that's just good enough to use if you have them, but not good enough to craft if you don't.

Probably. It seems like I have just about all the meme Hunter cards so I may as well try them out. I also just noticed they reprinted Princess Huhuran as a Rare.. the fuck?

The Tiger is overstatted

>Mage top tier
I'm out.

>Explain this to me.

Assassin is much cooler than tiger, therefore it has to cost more for style.

what are some good non quest, non miracle rogue decks?

please post list i need to win 3 games

SNAIL :3

>all those legos
i fucking hate this game

Should I craft Pyros for OP secret mage?

Just drafted this bad boy; how will I do HSG?

>casual

The rise of mage was honestly pretty predictable.

You've got Mana Wyrm, easily the best 1-drop in the game now without Tunnel Trogg. Maybe N'zoth's First Mate competes. Then you've got Arcanologist, the best 2 drop. You've still got Ice Block, you have Primordial Glyph, which was a mistake if ever there was one, you have Medivh's Valet and Frostbolt and Fireball and Babbling Book still... no way it wasn't going to make it to tier 1.

ShtanUdachi mills the quest........

> pavel must be paying him
he's throwing so hard

>play since closed beta
>finally open jaraxxus, maybe the coolest vanilla leggo
>warlock appears to be shit right now

Is there anyone playing a deck with mr OBLIVION thats fun? I don't care too much about wr.

You could just build tribal demons for flavor

play wild

>non-quest, non-miracle rogue deck
You sure don't make it easy do you? You can try playing Aggro Rogue, but I'm not sure that's still a thing after the rotation. Should be good enough for casual though.

>what are some good not good decks

There are none.

anyone else still missing a lot of rares from memegoro

60-80 packs deep missing too many cards while getting those 40 dust packs

>I am going to parrot what the poster above me said, with even less relevant information.

Actually good idea, i always forget that mode exists.
I heard it's a pirate and secret pally infestation, tough?

They conceded after this admittedly bullshit combo started cycling/generating.

Probably one of the best classic legos
You can use him in any Warlock deck, except Zoo

>tfw you remember your very first hearthstone match vs a Warlock
> Warlock 5hp left
> he plays Jaraxxus
> tfw you don't know what happened and you realize you're fucked

I wish I could have this feeling again, now the only """surprising""" thing is RNG Paveling book/DiscoverYourWinCondition glyph into Pyroblast.

Is Trump Chinese or Japanese?

>Amaz is 26

>hit rank 5 within 2 weeks every season
>no motivation to climb because scrub
Wat do? Any fun decks to fuck around with?

How is this indicative of anything? Hearthstone is four years old and has already grabbed its audience. Nobody who is invested into the game searches for "Hearthstone" on Google anymore.

>Play Yogg
>He kills me

How do I appease this old god into not murdering me every time I play him.

It means it's coasting on current players. When new expansions launch they're not getting many new searches... it's usually returning players and the numbers who quit each release aren't being replaced by fresh downloads. That the google searches for the game are almost on par with before launch means that the player pool is either stagnting or declining sharply. We never get real accurate player numbers like concurrent players online or active accounts per rank (only downloads/"players" which includes people who downloaded and never played, downloaded 4 years ago and quit a week in, downloads onto multiple devices for one person and those who make new accounts to smurf or get morgl)

Do not play pirates right now, everyone and their mother is running crabs.

Is Pyros as good as VS data report says? I'm not sure if it's worth crafting.

>he needs to be spoonfed what cards to craft and what decks to play by a website

VS was a mistake

>playing against some some retardedly greedy wild control Priest
>playing some retardedly greedy reno n'zoth rogue with a bit of burgle
>obviously don't have anything to play for the first few turns
>priest emoting every second thinking I'm having a bad hand
>get 2 Shadow Vision from RNG
>get Shadowstep once with it
>Mimic Pod draws me 2 Shadowsteps
>he gets me below 5 health
>doesn't realize that the game has already been decided
>drop Reno, coin, Shadowcaster into shadowstep onto caster
>Proceed to rape him by dropping N'Zoth ad Shadowstepping him 2 times
>get salty fanmail

Wild is so fun that it's criminal. Thanks god there aren't many netdecker so shit like this works.

Pyros is shit. SHIT.

It's a vanilla, do nothing minion that comes back as another one. You might as well run a fucking bloodfist ogre, it's better statted.

I don't run it in any of my mage decks, I feel like there's just better cards to play turn 2, 6, and 10. It doesn't really do much but force removal from your opponent imo.

Asking for advice is fine user chill

Unless you're growing you're dying.

It's shit but for some reason people coin out Hex or Polymorph to deal with it, even as the 2 mana version. So might be good removal bait.

>people should just waste the non-existing hard earned dust on shit and then give me more money by buying packs

Gee, I wonder who is behind this post.

Free card for logging in this Saturday. Fight promoter is great in handbuff decks and saves me 400 dust. Thanks Blizzard!

Also can the Blizzard doesn't care about f2p meme die already? We got 3 packs for logging in this month. Getting a free epic and more packs for voting in spring championship. Blizzard is way more generous this year and it is making f2p viable. I am f2p and have all tier 1 and 2 meta decks just by playing arena.

I just love playing Priest (in Arena)

>if you lose, it took at least 20 mins (if it isn't the super aggro hunter)

>if you win, it feel horrible for your opponent.

I want to play Miracle Rogue
Should I craft VanCleef or Thalnos?
Cleef sounds better if you pull it out early, but that extra draw and spell damage sound pretty useful too