tanks.gg/wot/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J7IUKbh46ug&feature=youtu.be
eu.wargaming.net/clans/wot/500136066/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what's the "my wifes son" tank?

A-43

Centurion AX. No contest.

Arabs don't get cucked, if they do they just throw acid onto bitch face and uncuck themselves

Are you going to be a good goy?

Has WG hired some Gaijin staff?

Anyone else grinding nip heavies to not have to think while playing?

Can Foch fuck off already before he dies of dehydration on stream due to all that salt of his?

>update came
>Orliks in Luchs almost daily
me likes

RIP in pieces last non-sellout community contributor.

youtube.com/watch?v=J7IUKbh46ug&feature=youtu.be

press 2 to pay kurwa

hey guys, what is the current eu wotg clan? NOFUN seems to be dead.

NOPAN took over
eu.wargaming.net/clans/wot/500136066/

allright ill apply in 2 days

Fuck, SirFoch was the only WoT youtuber/streamer that I was subscribed to because it was obvious that he wasn't in Wargaming's pocket like so many others. This could seriously affect his channel as reviewing new premiums before they are publicly available was one of his biggest draws.

Why haven't you bought your Chrysler K GF yet /wotg/?

It bounces almost everything....Just not as good as the Defender.

I fucking hate how WG keep buffing premium tank armor to ridiculous level.

Remember when WG used to claim that they cared about historical accuracy?

its the easiest way to make a tank retard proof
but it wont save the chrysler because its gun is trash and shitters cant handle tanks with bad guns

Obligatory
>chieftain when

I like Foch but he is just the other extreme side that is Quicky
always salty, always whiny, RNG happens 'I cry every time' and 'Im a sad panda'
also
>Ru is the worst T9 light

>RU is the worst T9 light
He's technically right about that. The only thing it has going for it now is view range, every other light has something it does better than it. The T49 has dpm, the WZ132A has alpha, the T54ltw is still just as bouncy as it was, the 13 90 is unironically good now; but the RU? It had its speed and gun nerfed. Why? Because fuck Germans and German tanks, they're not allowed to be the best at anything.

>RNG happens 'I cry every time' and 'Im a sad panda'
Ah, it's obvious that he's not 100% serious when he says that. Sure, he's salty as fuck, but it's rarely unjustified.

>Ru is the worst T9 light
Tier for tier, it's much worse now than it was at T8.

get over yourself, it was a net buff. Not as big as the other lights got but there's no point in flat out lying.

RU is still the fastes tank, has good p/w and sweet high pen HE rounds for scout vs scout fights

>good p/w
What a splendid meme. I guess you never bothered to check its soft stats compared to other tanks that have basically the same p/w, like the T54, which is just as fast. Also, good luck with your 102mm pen HESH against the T54 lightweight, and HESH is more of a liability than an advantage. You can't guarantee it'll penetrate every time because rng will fuck with it much more than AP.

>it was a net buff
I never said it wasn't. What I did say is that the Ru251 is now a worse Tier IX tank than it was a Tier VIII tank. Why should I "get over myself" for stating an obvious fact?

>group stage starts
>5 seconds later half the group already has 3 points

>Chrysler K

what in the fuck is wargaming thinking?

It's HE you knob. HESH is for bong tanks.

I'm not sure if you're terminally retarded or just shitposting now. How do you think a 90mm HE shell would manage to have 102mm of 'penetration', if it wasn't HESH/HEP? It sure as hell isn't APHE, which the anime heavies use on their 150mm derp guns.

>'Hey Serb, new studies shows that 95% of our player base are idiots with money.'
>Serb: $$$

Am I being memed on?

How many people play japanese mediums here? If so, is it just me or does the sta-1 perform poorly in all roles except being a fat passive scout?

When it has the top gun I play it like the Pershing

You really are terminal downy. I'm so sorry.

>How many people play japanese mediums here?
Love my Chi-To, but I haven't gone any farther. I'd debating going for the STA-1 or buying the STA-2.

The STA-1 has great camo, just abuse it and snipe everything

SirFoch has a response video up if anybody is interested.

>do you think a 90mm HE shell would manage to have 102mm of 'penetration'
>post screenshot which proves it actually does
>responds with another screenshot from another tank from another nation with a different cannon
Educate me.

The STA-2 has gotten a few buffs along the road. I foolishly bought it at release, but now I wouldn't mind using it. If you have some bucks burning a hole in your pocket it's a good trainer for modern japanese mediums.

As for grinding to the STB-1, you have to get through the Chi-Ri, which can be great fun or shit. I only have one mastery badge in mine and only then from track damage. The STA-1 is my current one, and I clearly need to git gud in mine, as I'm having trouble. Apparently the Type-61 is aight, but from what I've seen variable mileage is the general vibe I get from it.

>came back to WoT console after a few months
What the fuck happened to Port? Where is the railway yard gone? I'm still trying to process whether this is an improvement for not.

Also, why are all the new maps shit, including Kasserine that just seems to have been stealth added today?

the crew sucks when you reach STA-1
they get 3rd skill right before you can research the STB-1

>The STA-1 is my current one, and I clearly need to git gud in mine, as I'm having trouble
Is there really that much of a difference between how the STA-1 and STA-2 play?

>Kasserine
The fuck's that? Also the new Port is a improvement over the old. Just a shame that they gave it clear weather on a sunny day. I liked the snowy night time on Port.

The point of the second screenshot is that both HESH-T L1 and DM502 shells are considered HE, which, they are.
Also, HESH/HEP/squishyexplsodingcrepe isn't made to penetrate, rather cause a chunk of the armour on the inside to fly off, i.e. spall, hence why its effectively got more 'penetration'. It stops working properly with composite or spaced armour since that just messes with the shockwave produced by the squishy exploding crepe shell.

TL;DR they're both HESH, which is a type of HE, and its more effective against armour than standard HE. Also, you must be a burger because Euro's can't be this dumb. Not even Polacks.

>The fuck's that?
Played it twice today. I think it's for low tiers only.

>Is there really that much of a difference between how the STA-1 and STA-2 play?
no. STA-2 is more fun because no matter how shit you play, after 2-3 hits you make good profit. you can also spam some sweet key2-rounds

I went repairs first skill, then my second skill upcoming is 6s, SR, SS, WAR. Maybe if I had gone camo first skill maybe I would have had a better time.

>This fake tank proves everything

Ammo rack yourself irl.

The gun isn't fake. The L1A1 is anything but fake, and the shells it used are also not fake as far as I'm aware. You can check on literally any other HESH firing British tank, its classified as HE.

>ru has HESH
>no, RU has HE, bongs have HESH
>how can HE pen 102mm, it has to be HESH or HEP
>it has, look
>no brits have

Well the raised turret on the STA-2 makes positioning less important. Getting a dose of surprise buttsex from a tank in lethal range hurts less if you can snipe their lower plate because you don't have +2 gun depression max over the back of the hull.

>overpowered premiums everywhere
>increasingly terrible updates
>powercreep that will be used in future gamedev seminars as an example of how NOT to do things
I really hope WoT Console isn't contaminated by all the bullshit going on in the PC version at the moment. That said, the console version is always about a year behind the PC version, so I guess we'll find out soon enough.

I know how HESH works you big dumdum. The shell itself doesn't penetrate the tank at all, hence why I think the current implementation of HESH is dumb as bricks. I just want to know why you think that the HE on the 251 is HESH and not just HE, like tanks.gg and WG seem to think. The bongs are the only ones as far as I know to be quite fond of HESH.

Some of the premiums that we're getting on the pc version had their debut on the console.

So, would you say that the STA-2 is worth the money then?

I miss the days when premium tanks were just average tanks of its tier, just helped you to train your crew and make some easy crds

its fun
but play many games in STA-1 to see for yourself

We have our own problems, like dumb exlusive maps (I'm looking at you Scorpion Pass and Dukla Pass) or the completely unnerfed TDs for instance. Miss the Waffenträger E100 with 128mm six shot autoloader? Well guess what you will be seeing every tier 10 match.

Only if you want to get your Japanese modern crew up to speed, or like being a support medium ranged sniper. If you're just looking for grinding, I'd more readily say that the ripper patton is better, or the patriot, or heck even the is-6. If the former applies to you, go for it. If not, don't.

Such as?

Amen to that. Back when you might buy a Lowe not to pad your stats but to train a crew, earn money, or just because you like how it plays. It was not an easy tank to use, but skilled players could use it to devastating effect. And for players who encounter one on the battlefield, they had to be careful, but it was manageable just like any other regular tank.

>Missing the point - the post
Is it obvious enough now? There is no such thing as HESH according to WG and tanks.gg, the only reason its known as HESH is because the shell itself is named HESH. Otherwise it's classified as HE, which is retarded. It's obvious to anyone with half a brain that any HE shell with high penetration in the game is HESH/HEP.

Please refer to the image. Also please google "DM502 shell". Even without that, it doesn't take much to realize the only way for a HE shell to have that much effective 'penetration' is for it to be HESH/HEP, as that's how WG seems to have implemented HESH/HEP in this game.

What will you do for a "free" month of premium time?

>ike dumb exlusive maps (I'm looking at you Scorpion Pass and Dukla Pass)
>Dukla Pass
Fuck that map. I cannot fucking figure out how to play it if you have paper armor.

>Miss the Waffenträger E100 with 128mm six shot autoloader?
Bounced two IS-3 rounds off one of those today and then he clipped me.

All in all though, I do think from a balance position that the console game is in a comparatively better place. We're also finally getting decent prize ops (if we ignore the Fatherland one).

Tiger 131 is coming to pc, and I wouldn't be surprised if we'll see other crossovers.

>Tiger 131 is coming to pc
But that's hardly an overpowered premium - not even close. It's actually a good example of how "clone premiums" should work (like the Cromwell B).

Don't remind me of Fatherland. That was the worst OP to this day. I thought the AMX CDC OP right after the T54 mod 1 was bad.

Nothing i hate this game and i dont want any reason to play it

YOU CAN'T CENSOR THE LATVIAN FARMER!!!!

I suppose. I just hope that they realise that's the way to go, but with the Patriot and other tanks like that I don't think they understand it.

>missed my chance to get GuP Pz. V
Everybody is mocking me with their's.

I missed both the Fatherland and CDC ops, but fortunately I had zero interest in an IS-3A. I do wish I could have got the CDC though - were the requirements shitty? I think that the Motherland Op was the easiest one we've had so far and the reward tank was actually decent.

I didn't bother with the Hammer op as that tank was shit.

the game makes no difference between HE/HEP/HESH, they work the same game mechanic wise
the only thing that sets them apart is how much pen they have, its mostly semantics anyway because iirc only brits call them HESH

They're also called HEP on the M41 GF, so while the game doesn't differentiate between them, they perform better than standard HE, which is the only way to tell them apart.

Requirements for the CDC were almost the same for the Motherland. Both needed a truckload of XP to unlock, but you could use any nation for the CDC, while the Motherland OP was for soviet tanks only. The Hammer is alright. Almost identical to the tech-tree Tiger I. The paintjob though. Oh god the paintjob.

>while the Motherland OP was for soviet tanks only
I was grinding an IS and a SU-100 at the time, so I got lucky.

>The paintjob though. Oh god the paintjob.
While I sorta understand WG's limp-wristed reasons for not decking a Tiger out in Iron Crosses and stuff, that paintjob offends my eyes every time I see it on the battlefield. What's worse is that WG had no problem decking the Fatherland out in USSR regalia.

i'd rather have someone not-so-bright and not a shill

did he ever say something positive about a tank?

What do you guys mean by 'powercreep' when you talk about a tank or tank line?

He does like some tanks, but it's buried in negativity, so I can understand why you don't think he doesn't like any vehicle in wot.

Off the top of my head, he likes the new AMX 13-90 (which is odd because it aligns with hardly any of his gameplay preferences).

Remember when the Lowe was actually a competitive tank? Now think about how long ago that was. Despite the Lowe receiving minimal changes in its long lifespan in game, why is it now so useless?

If you can answer that question, you know what powercreep is.

Of course there are tanks he likes.

>Remember when the Lowe was actually a competitive tank? Now think about how long ago that was. Despite the Lowe receiving minimal changes in its long lifespan in game, why is it now so useless?

How can two sentences be so wrong?

*why you think, jesus christ. Guess I just did a Foch

There are 3 sentences there, user.

The Blitzen has ruined Tier III games on console. I saw one clip a Tier IV tank from full health today.

Low tiers are bonkers anyway. Look at the T22 Proto at tier I. 76mm gun with thin but sloped armor. Everyone expects you to clench your butt till you reach higher tiers anyway.

I've been seal-clubbing in my Pz. 38t just a little bit to make up the points for the current op. I got burnt out with the higher tiers. I really want that Lycan.

Certainly not play that tire fire

>tfw no Chrysler K gf

>Look at the T22 Proto at tier I
Why is that there? Why does the American line need 2 tier 1 tanks?

not on sale for EU server yet ;_;
not like im buying one, not going to spend a dime on this game anymore

>I really want that Lycan.
It's just a T71 with a fancy paintjob. I'm barely participating in this event at all. I'll only get my Locust back, that I sold when I was still learning this game.

Because AMERICA FUCK YEAH.

>It's just a T71 with a fancy paintjob
Yeah, but I'm not grinding the T21 and then the T71 itself - I already have a Bulldog. I might pick up a Locust too if I have points to spare at the end of the month.

Please recommend me some comfy tanks to buy.

AMX 38

Chrysler Triple K

>to buy
no