/mbgg/ - Mobage General #700

Happy 700th edition

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yRSxjZtiE94
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>177142560
It's simple, we end up avoiding any thread-wide heated discussions / shitposting / esporting about any one game in particular because the other 90% of the population just doesn't care or know what the hell people are talking about

fug

How is the new Olga unit in tagatame? Got her from the 500 10 roll.

/gbfg/ is fueled by pure shitpost, especially at times like right now with Guild Wars, if you go to that thread you'll see that majority of posts are shitposts and insults about other guilds or the game itself
There's a very good reason why there are sometimes GBF threads on /v/ and /a/

One last shill here with the banner itself.

New version when Colopl?

No idea, got the faggot instead.

The slow pace isn't a bad thing imo desu.

How is the honkai jp server? Do japs care about that game over there or is it dead?
Wanted to know since id rather start playing on jp over China since I can at least read some japanese.

i really wished colopl love this brown girl as much as charlotte.

Tsu-chan.

Should I bother playing on this alt? I don't think I have any super good units.

I think it helps that the sense of belonging is really weak in this thread because it's more likely that hardly anyone understands what you're talking about than not, with any given thing said

it really helps reducing the meme count and namedropping, even if they'll be replaced with questions instead like what game is in the pictures posted

buddy

Any English games to look forward to? FeH isn't doing it for me, and I did Granblue for like two years.

What's up with King's Knight?

english mobage scene is pretty dead right now

Her 3rd job is the same with Jin 1st job.

F/GO

How about a swimsuit version?

i roll my eyes at this shit every single time its brought up

are you so afraid to just be upfront and say the general is slow because these are unpopular games (often with reason) so the interest/discussion will obviously be slower in comparison to a game having hundreds of thousands of players. If one person here for a particular game goes to bed the conversation is over. This is the thread. Sit your ass down and focus on your niche games because someone has to or theyll die.

The fuck are you on?

Nah he's right

Probably should have skipped again, but I was lured in by current-day Furan.

But a loli Asuha is fine too, and I also got flora Furan off the gacha point ticket.

Is Sakura & Ume a good healer? Also when I have two or more identical followers, should I just synthesize them together for Skill level up? I have like 2 Sakura & Ume and 2 Flame demon Tokisada.

>Tales of Asteria new story arc
>Velvet come out of nowhere
>All characters memory except Velvet are altered
>Somehow she know that the current world is fake
It's still more interesting than Zestiria plot though.

Oh no, poor /gbfg/ babby felt offended? Too bad I can prove my point just by going to the thread
Now excuse me while I get some fucking bleach for my eyes

You're as bad as him

>Still have to wait for future Itsuki, Evina, and Sensei cards

>Furan off the gacha point ticket.
Guaranteed 4* one or a regular one? If just a regular one, then you're one lucky bastard.

Worse, actually.

Is it necessary to start Tenka Hyakken with more than one UR sword? Did some rerolls, and got Tsu pretty fast. Also I heard about a limited gacha coming up. Maybe its best to wait for that?

>tfw current tenka event is 3 stages instead of 3 chapters

RIP free easy gems

Could suit them differently. I was reading some nap comments and they were complaining that she's slower than him.

No, just keep what you have unless you got really shitty equipment or something. If you got good equipment, save all your orbs until we get that datamined Kogarasumaru gacha.

Holy shit. Gathered up enough for a single and bam.

All I need is Pajama Fuuran to have em all.

It's probably both things, my dudes.

Yes they are amazing

Yeah it sucks. If you do all the event missions (super grindy by the way) and get all of the stage medals you're probably looking at around 100 or so free gems. The silver lining is that you can farm up SR magatamas and SR mirrors from the 15 stamina stage.

The UR fodder is looking real nice too

Can't wait to dump all 10 of those UR skill fodders into the UR dash skill.

Just regular. I want her, but not bad enough to spend 1k gems on this gacha.

With that Flora, I'm up to 3/5 Furans.

>not even a rate up for Fuuran
>new card is simply thrown into the big pool so good luck fishing

At least it's permanent, but still. Kusopl. More importantly, you can now break time continuity apparently. Not sure where they're going with this. This also makes me wonder what are they going to do for Mari. I guess she can have a card from her current timeline where everyone throws her a party or something, but that sure won't feel even half as special as this Fuuran.

Imagine if you dump all 10 and get great success.

Is it the crafting event yet in GF? See some new banners up.

I have the same problem user.
Going by the scraps of info last thread I only saw 2 anons mention something new, namely, that new lineage game

No. 22 hours you fucko.

>Farm boss minotaur stage in astral
>Do the 25 stamina stage 10 times
>Not even 1 drop
>Need 3 for my evo

REEEEEEE what is this bullshit? Are the rates rigged?

It's only 10% on the lowest stage of Expert, user.
If you want better chances, at least do the 35-stam.

I did that twice and still got nothing.

>Tried one of the event Extra quests on Tagatame
>Characters deal fixed 500 damage
So is it better to just use fast characters?

Truly suffering. I wish I was acoustic enough to play the JP games, I just can't ever get comfy.

I really just want something to play with my friends that is somewhat new and not shit. We played VC for a while until it got old, I guess we could pick that up again?

>less than 24 hours until full reveal of XV collab in tagatame
You better deploy that Bashini, you have him, right user?

Should I be able to clear mythical descended dungeons in pad w/ leader LKali and a god/filler team?

I don't know, go ask your PAD buddies.

RIP in peace

You were taken from us too soon

Motifs when /mbgg/?

Is that some kind of Nico clone? Sauce?

Peak and Premio when?

Skorpion skin

Refunds fucking when

New characters instead of other versions of old character when?

Nico a shit

The angel girl looks cute, the rest look pretty bleh.

Still not cuter than Ruka though

The pictures are from Kuroneko though.

That really depends on the dungeon. Lkali is just really bad, but for some of the older descends it can work. Certainly not the case for the newer dungeons.

this is brave frontier tier of artwork

What game is this so I can be disappointed and move on?

>colopl
just move on

I know it's an anime tiein but it still looks really fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=yRSxjZtiE94

I dont like anime tie ins because the character selection is always small.

>Decided to quit granblue
>Suddenly have tons of free time
>Can play or do anything I want without stressing over events or guild wars
>No longer have to spend on every surprise ticket that comes out in a sad attempt to stay relevant

Its impressive how grindy the game got. It was so much fun the first months but then the thing starts feeling like your job. Literally a never ending infinite grind and catching up to other people feels like an uphill battle if you're not a neet or don't grind 12 hours a day.

There's some really cute girls that I wish I could have gotten or stories I wish I could have read but I'm never going to miss all that insane grind I had to do when playing the game.

I wonder why Kusopl doesn't import more characters from Kuroneko to Shironeko like what Cygames is doing with the characters on their games.

I heard GBF isn't p2w, but the grind is literally the worst in any mobage ever.

Is this true?

Its P2W as hell and it has the worst grind in any mobage ever

>Its P2W as hell
The idiocy of this post is fucking blinding

you don't have to grind anything if you don't want to

Yes user, i'm sure that your full F2P team can beat the people running hades or Shiva/Agnis. I bet you even go 5-0 every GW with your super F2P team.

I guess I'll try Tenka.
Tips for rerolling? I want that cute loli everyone post.

Same feels here. It was a good ride though. I need something comfy to fill the void now. Any suggestions?

Oh so you are talking that GW's are P2W? Maybe, but it's a good thing no one sane pays much attention to them

thats cute. how do you get that anyways, luck or buying it?

What game?

I guess that if you ignore raids, guild wars and anything involving other people then the game is super F2P friendly but you're ignoring 90% of the game there.

Granblue fantasy

I think you buy them from store

>ignore raids
Are you really telling me you have to spend money on the game to do something as simple as solo or even MVP a magna boss or solo event raids? You can'tbe this fucking stupid

>>/gbfg/

In that case same applies to

And you cant be this deluded to the fact your favorite game is P2W garbage. Do you just plan on ignoring all the high level/end game content to pretend its a super easy F2P game?

potus makers

I've started this game a few times and I'm not sure I "get it". Is it basically just a tap/idle game?

Good on you user.

I'm still playing but I've reached the point where I can just be a casual and ignore a lot of things and still remain mostly relevant. Can't say it was worth the effort to get here, I'm mainly still doing it for my crew. Have gone f2p as well.

It always struck me as a shittier browser version of FFXI which was also incredibly grindy.

Shills aren't welcome anywhere.

Please stop shitting up the thread.

Most people tend to defend their favourite mobage as not p2w by citing you can see/do the "main" content without paying (ignoring ranking" pvp, guilds, etc.), but in that case there's honestly almost no modern mobage that's actually p2w and makes the defense meaningless.

Lliterally all you need to do in the game to complete most of said content is grind for weapons, and it's not even like you have to spend entire days doing it, it's not your fucking job to do so. I can solo anything that isn't a Xeno raid because I don't have other elements ready yet, don't have acess to HL's yet so can't really say anything about that. How do you even consider a game where your strenght is determined by weapons you have to loot as P2W? Characters alone with shit pool won't clear fights. Or are you actually implying you have to spend thousands to get enough gold moons to fill your grid with weapons from moons shop?

Yes thats what it is. Cookie clicker with a cute loli and an ugly blonde.

>Sub-100
>Thinks he can talk about how the game is so free and totally not grindy at all

You're a cute one. Call me back when you break the level 150 barrier and tell me if its still super easy to keep up with people your level.

This is literally just going to be the Tagatame retardation all over again.