docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

old:

Other urls found in this thread:

vanillaradar.com/elysium-stats/elysium/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for longview

first for ugly nelfs

first for transexual bullshit

First for playing in a Veeky Forums guild makes me want to kill myself. You're all so bad at the game with such painfully cancerous memes.

5th for MoH x DBC

xth for Madtii's enchants. Only Madtii's enchants can bring you love, fame, and fortune to your lives.

Ah.
*breathes*
Whoopa!
Btw I PvP
Hello? Lag anyone?
Hello? Raid tonight?
RETBULL
Popping cooldowns, heal me!
:nerd:
Sex. In a house.
M'lady.
*ENTERING ORBIT*
Fuckinv rra tra tra Tran ieeeeesReeeee
Pillow = Lumi
Mandate will never raid
They do it for free.

should I bother with gathering and spending time AHing while leveling my first char?

Do you want to be one of those insufferable guys who are begging others for bags, money for skills and mounts or do you want to actually have a healthy financial status hitting 40 and then later on when you're hitting 60 and have to invest into a lot of things?

Stupid question. Of course you should.

ban /elyg/ when? It's not even about video games, just a bunch of highschoolers shitposting about each other

make an alt in the same account and put it in the main city, mail everything that isnt a white/gray vendor
SOMEONE will buy your shit in the ah, just mail everything when you get the chance

i wish elysium wasn't shit.

Daily reminder that /Mandate of Heaven/ is a PVP ONLY guild
PVE is not ALLOWED

kys auralsects

Mods please delete this general

This world is imperfect... if only I could wipe away the impurities and make it as beautiful as me.

Why is this general so shit?

the delusional trannies and underage constantly keep /elyg/ in a state of drama and shitpost

Honestly, ignoring the tranny shit and the shitposting, i have no idea why you nerds let the k2 thing happen all over again.
Everyone kept warning you guys that the k2 guild was 100% underage cancer, yet you remade it on /elyg/.

>Psst kid. You wanna farm Ironfoe?

It's even worse since those fags stayed around and new ones joined in. It's literally twice as bad

I miss Finalflash. It hurts when another mage who is not him ganks me on my way to BRM

>Have level 60 on another account
>Levelling on another account
>Have level 60 follow my character while levelling
>Haven't been ganked yet

Perfect

as a trans currently undergoing hrt you all really make me feel welcome

btw i pvp

Not to mention the guild being led by literal children. But hey they are the top 17th guild on the server so I guess theres that.

Thats against the RULES

same fampai

19th actually

So if I take some pictures of myself in panties will I get more loot? I'm healer on ely. It sounds like a small price to pay.

corrupt, trannies, children and underage

what will be the next leaked information about this guild? how do they even manage to exist with so much degeneracy? keep reading these threads to find out.

Pic related should be you

What level are you now?
You're running a big risk, if someone reports you it's really easy for a GM to be able to tell that you're multiboxing.
If you're deadset on leveling that way you'd be way better off doing it inside instances or something, or grinding mobs somewhere no one else goes. That will get tougher the higher level you get.

yeah especially if you're not in the guild and you falseflag someone who is. that will surely GOTEM

>samefag still sperging out after all these months

you need to roll melee dps for that

the healer officer is a literal nazi girl who hates trannies
Puddi... Pseudohealer... Samfu... all gone because of bullying

it's all just falseflagging

name one actual tranny in the guild and one instance of real corruption not just lazy mismanagement of the guildbank and loot council

also all our officers are at over 20

But I'm not a tranny so healer should be fine?

Puddi, Babymetal, Madtii, Kasandra/Melori, Lukimaru, Rithynn, Hamish, Comfy all are trannies none are over the age of 18

Yes.
The horrible truth is that MoH is essentially a large scale catfishing operation, really. It's underage fags meme'ing about being girls with other underage fags really into it (either ironically or unironically).
Discord is a mistake, and I truly hope that Veeky Forums will not make the same mistakes for gummycraft or crestfall.
Gummy in particular has the potential to be even more cancerous as giving the ERP queens access to belfs will motivate them to wake up before noon for months.

Most likely yes, Madtii only accepts dick pics for loot.

>madti is a girl

you can stop anytime mate, everyone from k2 heard you talk on mic for months. what's it with gays and pretending to be girls online, do you think you're cute or something

Reminder that grud is a paedophile grooming the underage kids in MoH

>loot council
>in a Veeky Forums guild
You can't be serious, right? Right???
Holy shit, you guys are worse fucking faggots than I expected.

madti is a girl, she never talked on k2, that makes her a girl

none of them are officers and madti is a girl not a tranny. puddi, babymetal and kas are all confirmed men.

comfy...

I still remember the day Madti started to use her mic on k2
after that the loot council made her say weird shit on voice every time she wanted loot, it was so embarrassing

Cute sissy boys make for the best healsluts anyway..

Anyone know what the addon that shows a little timer when you enter an instance is called?
I know pfUI/ShaguUI has it, but I don't want an entirely new UI

Hey asl?

cute!

does alex top or bottom

Babymetal - bipolar 15year old from Brighton, married to a 61year old woman from Vietnam
Eyebrow - mid twenties warlock from the small Icelandic town of Sauðárkrókur, works as a fisherman, lost his left arm to a shark attack
Eyelash - depressed late twenties and engaged to Eyebrow, sews dresses for a living, carries around a stuffed dog
Longview - 29, 2nd generation turkish immigrant from Malmö (no joke), risk manager at an accounting firm, has lost millions gambling while high
Lumikaru - 35 year old Estonian claiming to live in Zürich, wife and job status considered doubtful, collects pillows
Madtii - energetic 22 year old from Bavaria, worked as a sales manager at an upmarket boutique, recently lost her job for playing WoW at work
Manlett - jaded late thirties man from Liverpool, recently lost his factory job to a muslim, confirmed FtM and 4ft tall
Onfire - depressed 19 year from the impoverished mining town of Penmaenmawr, NEET, owns 2 sheep
Valky - relaxed mid twenties stoner from Denver, McDonald's employee of the month 6 months running
Artie - 16, 3 failed suicide attempts, earns money by diving for gold off the coast of Greece, slight lisp
Indi - 21, moved to Germany just for Madtii, rumored to take over MoH after the merge, also rumored to have had a threesome involving Madtii and a dog
Dads - 19year old that shares an apartment with Valky, lost employee of the month to him 6 months running, prone to seizures
Femdead - recently released from jail for hate crimes based on skin color, had to move to the English countryside because he's not allowed in a 500y radius near non-whites, real age unknown

this. idont get it. does he have anything else to do? every thread. every raid time. all day. all night. what is his endgame? is this the most pathetic person on Veeky Forums? holy fuck

do more

auralsects...

Bottom. He just tries his best to be manly and fit etc. At the end of the day he just wants the cock like all other healers.

He said on stream had a grindr account because he liked getting compliments, probally listed as top because it get's him more attention.

>pathetic people on Veeky Forums
is that surprising? you normies ruin everything. fuck off from here.

focal sword + aquementas or ogre magi staff?
to me it seems like a no-brainer to get focal sword + aquementas since you get 5 more spell dmg and still have the 1% crit, but I still see a lot of people using the staff?

for mage obviously

they use it because they're retarded

focal sword/DM W sword + aquementas for PVE

ogre magi staff for PVP when your skull is on cd, otherwise focal sword + skull of impending doom

>when your skull is on cd

so never? it's not like the 5 extra int is going to make a difference

But staff is cooler!

yeah that was the point, I was being sarcastic.

name one good guild that doesn't use loot council

I'll wait

>good guild
That's the crucial difference. You simply aren't.

we have the 9th fastest MC clear times on the server

That doesn't actually mean anything

t. mad salty cuck

>everyone critical of me is mad XD

kys

Yes. I had 400g when my shaman hit 60 by doing that.

What the fuck? That's not really an achivement. Top 5 at most and then you get to brag about it

haha YES dude !he's just a mad cuck! :D XD

>gay as shit staff that looks like something healslut would shove up its ass
>cool
Never ever post again.

we aren't even trying

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Here's your (You)

>dank budz coming in here with their 4 hour molten core to call us bad for not using free rolls like some fucking chink guild

lifeforce dirk/intrepid shortsword > focal sword for pvp

Who could possibly be behind the current posting environment?

but didn't she quit when grizzly disbanded

>she
stop

>muh boogeyman
Maybe people just generally think you're pieces of shit. It is actually sad how paranoid you're making yourselves seem by throwing every name under the sun around whenever something critical of you comes up. Get it together. You wouldn't have the need to retort if you didn't have insecurities.

if you don't like how the guild is run just join another one? there's dozens of guilds out there who do MC and are looking for members

>implying I'd ever join MoH
>thought policing what people are allowed to talk about

>I'm not even in the guild
>deciding how the guild should be run

every post in this thread ever. no idea why anyone even comes here anymore

Am I saying how the guild should be run, you fucking idiot? Is that all you've taken in?

It's not the guild that's the issue, it's the constant shitposting and turning this generla into the guild that's the issue

>thought policing what people are allowed to talk about
ironic that you're doing the same thing, kek

if you're not in the guild or on elysium why are you in the Elysium general

>every poster is the same guy

>we aren't even trying
THAT'S THE POINT.
If you're a casual guild (WHICH YOU ARE) then loot council makes zero fucking sense. If you ARE tryharding, which bragging about server 12th MC clear time (as ludicrous as that already sounds) implies, then you are doing it wrong.
This has been covered but you idiots simply don't like the obvious: loot council is the best tool for guilds that are competing for server firsts or pushing content hard, have known each other for a long time, and are 100% transparent.
None of that applies to a Veeky Forums guild, and that isn't a bad thing at all especially on a private server.

It's almost as if you guys didn't play retail and googled "best guild loot system" and didn't get past the first few sentences.
There are numerous other systems that are fair, transparent, and still get you through fucking mc no problem.
If you guys were gearing up for naxx you could make a great argument for loot council, but right now not at all. You guys are autistic for sure but not the same breed of autism as guilds like (and again, that's not a bad thing).

when was the guild's loot council not transparent, you're fucking retart

contemplating playing again desu lads

what classes and roles are in need on the server?

or have we hit fuck off we're full levels?

What's better for warlock PvP? Spellpower or spell crit?

Caster DPS and heals.

vanillaradar.com/elysium-stats/elysium/

You still can't give a single example of a good guild using any loot system but loot council.

I know you're just shitposting and causing drama or whatever. Here's a (You)

I am on Elysium.

>he thinks random roll isn't better than loot council in a Veeky Forums guild