Weekend car

Talk me out of buying 350z for hooning machine

Why do you come here for auto advice. Veeky Forums is just going to yell pigfat

Honestly though, how did they manage to make it that heavy?

If you like it, buy it. It is a pretty rad car

Safety

I daily drive one and honestly have more fun in my friend's shitty 200hp turboed civic.
I guess that comes with the territory of daily driving, but it gets less fun as time goes on.

ugly dash ugly interior

That's a sexy Z.

>I daily drive one and honestly have more fun in my friend's shitty 200hp turboed civic.
well, i guess you talked me out of it then

What should I get instead?

I want small, quick coupe that likes to be thrown around corners. I don't care about interior as long as driver position is right. I just want something durable and powerful that I can absolutely trash on back roads. Not too powerful so that I become bottleneck, but powerful enough so that I can't be overtaken by any average joe with more muscle.

literally impossible to find them with the HR engines

You coulda had a V8.

no its literally not you fucking troglodyte

>370z

I always laugh when people want the 350z...

Its a V6 thats too heavy and slow for what it attempts to be
Its also not luxorious and aftermarket is pretty much limited to bodykits and nothing more.

Mazdaspeed3

I'm not talking you out of SHIT. SELL YOUR CURRENT DAILY M O T H E R F U C K E R.

hideous interior
oil burning engine
your modding dollar would go further on other cars if you're into that
you'll look like a poorfag boyracer

I have a hard time taking 350Z seriously, since only blacks and hispanics drive them around here.

Mazdaspeed6 with a new fuel pump and tuned ECU, along with new tires if you want to splurge. You can get them in decent shape for 5k, and you can have that sleeper power

I just noticed you said coupe, so in that case rip out the rear seats to save weight and feel like a raceboy

370zs are so much more expensive dog
they're like 20k+ when a 350z is cheap as fuck like 5k

Lol you would have been better off buying a bad dragon you fuckin queer

M I A T A
Only requirement it doesn't meet is the power.

go fer the nismo

Is a Crossfire a comparable car to a 350? I have a low budget but want to get a 2-seat coupe with a v6.

An SRT-6 crossfire is an AMG SLK 320, and much better of a car than a niss-san of any make and model.

0-60 in 5 seconds, and handles better too. Comes in coupe and convertible. And since it's a factory supercharged six cylinder, you can swap a pully and have a 12 second car in the quarter mile.

theres definitely a type for the 350z. not necessarily just blacks and hispanics, but im picturing a guy that works a sales and/or retail job, uses a lot of hair product, and shops exclusively at h&m. also may collect nikes

Literally an 86

It's not significantly faster or lighter than a V6 Accord.

you literally only search for 07s and 08s

how fucking hard is that

THIS

>Not rebuilding a VQ40VHR with light weight pistons and rods, with a stroker crank.

Ooh fuck, slamdunk son.

user is right though, for a 6cyl Nissan it's awfully lethargic. You're better off grabbing something else that's more rev happy.