/wfg/ - Warframe General

Just prime my shit up edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA (currently full) or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gbGBSNv.jpg

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/v6G5rTg
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData (MissionDecks=mission rewards)
Another Datamine / Warframe News: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wrt4csqW7A1LGjZvQ-qEaUgwZfvag6dcPd654nfCU7E/edit#gid=127496225
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS
---
CURRENT UPDATE: Octavia's Anthem 20.5.0
> forums.warframe.com/topic/797978-octavia’s-anthem-update-2050/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Banshee
> forums.warframe.com/topic/767736-banshee-prime-hotfix-19115/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U3w-ZWCy0N0
git.io/vMhaS
wf.xuerian.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nezha's boipucci

What are the odds that we'll get a true knightframe?

Equinox is top damage frame

How can people be so bad at a frame they supposedly like? It's fucking embarrassing that someone who hates a frame knows more about it than someone who likes it.

Reminder that Radiant Finish's damage does not apply to ranged EB waves, Vulcan Blitz damage, or anything else EXCEPT finisher animation kills.

Radiant Finish is a terrible augment. You are stupid if you use it. Anyone who tells you to use it is stupid. Any guide that recommends it is terrible.

reminder that we still dont have a ducats marker on our inventory

will buying a god tier riven make my wife love me again

375/1110 HP or 650/780 HP?

Drop your IGN and we'll run today's first sortie together (grineer defense, augmented armor). Reminder that Equinox's damage is shit against armored units, due to how Maim interacts with armor. This is 100% objective FACT. Only complete retards disagree.

This challenge is open to any Equinoxes out there who're fucking stupid enough to think Maim does well against armor.

If nobody responds to the challenge (which I'm confident will happen, because shitters never put evidence where their mouth is), then we can safely conclude that I am correct but default.

WHAT THE FLYING FUCK DE?

Holy shit these fucking niggers can't even do the details properly, if you put fucking toggle the prime details of a skin you do it right DE, you fucking incompetent fuckers.

Also when using that option Ember literally LOSE HER ASS. FUCK YOU DE.

who is the frame

Zepher getting immortal PBR skin tomorrow from Baro, nothing else is new. Is she worth putting a gold potato in now?

250/300 HP. Wasting mods on defensive stats is for pussies.

Ash Prime, dunno if I should use Vitality or Primed Vigor

What this guy said
Ash is mostly invisible, you shouldn't be getting hit, shitlord!

if we keep complaing and make more memes out of this shit and try to band wagon we might start with him
hey it worked once

destiny 2 is coming

Warframe will finally have some competition in the online PVE shooter genre

what are the chances DE finally gets their asses in gear now that there's some competition?

well that was easy
why the fuck did i bother with pubbies anyway

Hirudo is shit

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _!

>tfw 50 ash prime sets

>I-I want to be superior than others even after getting BTFO hard as fuck like with Octavia's discussion!
Classic TQ.

?

Haven't played this game in 8 months and I'm still a higher MR than most of you fuckers. Any news if there will be a pc to console transfer in the near future?(my work requires a lot of traveling so I mostly play on ps4 and would like to play Warframe from time to time, but starting all over is tedious) Also, is there a wfg clan on ps4?

game is too easy to give a shit about killing the same enemy half a second faster

>dodging this hard

because you thought that having other people around would make the mission go quicker. And it does, but inevitably someone's going to fuck up. At least if you're solo you only have to worry about yourself.

What is underneath the red smudge?

>the only place where equinox is shit is the augmented armor grineer sortie where 4xCP doesn't work
Sorry you got BTFO again honey.

Do you think we'll be able to change the Silva and Aegis Prime back to the original skin? Honestly not a fan of this crab claw look.

so you agree that Maim sucks against armored units unless you bring multiple CP?

does it have any alternative skins?

I don't think so. But I'm just wondering if you can do it like a prime/normal frame.

>then we can safely conclude that I am correct but default.
No sweetie that's not how that works, a lack of evidence can't be used to prove something.

Hope you're in it for the long haul, slick, because unless you're just looking to make a 20 plat prophet margin on each it's gonna take a while. Every one of Ash Prime's pieces have been Uncommon or Common through the Relic System, none have been Axi exclusives, and there will continue to be a trove of relics of his both farmed on the new system and ported from the old system for many months to come.

so drop your IGN and we'll do the mission together

Yes. I also agree that keeping a fish as a pet only works if you put it in water.

>tfw 50 ash prime sets

I don't play with shitters

so you quite literally agree with me, good to know. I'm glad we've firmly established that Equinox is terrible against armored units unless you bring multiple CP.

>DODGING
>THIS
>HARD
AHAHAHAHAHHA
CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>tfw no warframe gf

Yes. Equinox is terrible against armored units unless you bring multiple CP. In other news guns are terrible weapons unless you bring bullets.

why do you people fall for TQ's bait anyway
that just gives him more reasons to shitpost his smug weeaboo faces

keep pushing it and i will drop your surname

>Yes. Equinox is terrible against armored units unless you bring multiple CP.
finally someone else understands.

Congratulations, you are more intelligent than the Equinox shitters I'm arguing with, such as

>Trying this hard
>Still never post proof, videos, stats
>BTFO again even after embarrasing himself with Octavia.

It must be a lie that you're a """"""teacher""""""" because nobody that has the age to work on that can be this retarded.

Just tell us the truth, you're a pathetic underage faggot who came here being a shitter preting to know things and gets BTFO each time by random anons and even TOPGUN.

I've been lurkin on Veeky Forums since 2006 and holy shit, you're one of the most pathetic attempts of human beings I ever seen in this page.

If you host a raid key and have 8 people in your squad you can do a 8 person captura.
youtu.be/U3w-ZWCy0N0

you can also use this to test frame synergies instead of doing endless.

>selfy room managed to do what the simulackrim couldnt do in 3 fucking years and did it in a month.

JUST

it should. but ark n brunt will always be better

Nova is a cutie!

pls post aesthetically pleasing dojos
im sick of seeing people make "statues" out of bushes and clan flags

Do it, I seriously don't care because you know I'm right by default. I bet you don't have the balls to give my name.

>still dodging
lmao

oh baby

Is there an easier/faster way to get conclave points? I want those skins but I really don't want to do this.

Keep on fighting them dragons, Don Quixote. Someday you'll rid this farm of their foul presence.

what did he mean by this?

Every Thursday do ur dailies
Then at midnight do ur dailies again
You should then have your weekly missions done, now just go win 10 games and complete 20.
Yes everyone knows conclave is boredom incarnate.

>dragons
you must've missed the shitstorm yesterday where people literally, LITERALLY, defended Maim against armored units (no CP) and said that you just didn't know how to place Equinox

but keep on feigning ignorance. The only one fighting dragons here is you, sticking your head into an argument when you don't even realize which side you're on

go just with one other person and start doing all the challenges, for moonaro ones u need more people.

Can someone shut this poopy nigger up?

git.io/vMhaS

i wish the erp relay wasnt dead

not clicking

Alright, alright, all memery and shitposting aside, do we finally, FINALLY agree that Equinox Maim is bad against armored units?

(The problem is obviously mitigated by CP since they will no longer be armored)

then grow a thiccer skin and stop complaining.

please dont tell the lotus i said the N word

fuck you moran

Why are you so desperately trying to seek the approval of random anonymous people on the internet?

Technically everything is bad against armored units, with the small exception of things that ignore armor

no

Are you so desperate to find approval?

Like seriously kill yourself, you harrased Rebecca, you got BTFO for a year in this same general, you cant even post proof or at least go against a shitter lie Top Gun. What is your problem dude? I bet you have some serious mental issues, probably autism or aspergers.

>if it doesn't work in my 4h endless it's shit
lol not even worth talking to you with your opinion sweetie honey baby.

no. DPS frames like Mesa, Chroma, even mirage and octavia have no problem with lv100 armored units. Maim struggles purely due to its specific interaction with armor, an interaction not found in any other ability in the game.

here's one retard. Who else will join him?

>they actually want the propagation of wrong information
If the truth isn't known then some poor retarded newshitter will actually fall for it

Post Helios Prime Relic nodes please

you're the only person here who feels the need to shape consensus, and it is obnoxious and out of place as fuck

i am convinced i run the only clan with a decent looking dojo

>consensus
it's not a fucking consensus you dipshit. Pure objective fact isn't a fucking consensus. If you disagree, you are simply wrong.

That still doesn't answer my question.

wf.xuerian.net/

the only pure objective fact here is literally everyone has wanted you to fuck off for two years

>wrong information should be replaced with right information
are you literally illiterate?

>If the truth isn't known
Try again TQ.

He looks pretty comfy there

That is not a proper answer to my question.
The fact is that you're endlessly and fruitlessly trying to find validation, approval and attention here.
My question is why.

Why is it that TQ fail to achieve what Tom had?
I mean Tom manage to do it in much shorter time while TQ got more than a year and a half to do it and still fail.

Or is it simply because Tom is much better man than TQ?

>he's still unable to grasp the answer that's literally spelled out for him
This is my last (You)

once again you fail to grasp that the box was made to make fun of EVERY meme from /wfg/, not the tier list. Did you completlely miss the fact that there's 3 other meme pictures along with the tier list, to say nothing of the other 5 sides of the box?

You can spread your garbage "truth" on reddit or forums, so why are you here?
No downvotes so your feelings aren't hurt?

Do you also deny the answer to yourself to feel better? Or do you know, and are just simply afraid of letting the truth out? We're anonymous here, more or less, maybe we could even help.

Best missions for farming the first 3 tiers of Void Relics? I wanna get a fat stash saved up.

>the box was made to make fun of EVERY meme from /wfg/

he admits his list is just a useless maymay
why do you love (You)'s so much? Your (You) love is hurting /wfg/, hurting America

it may be a meme but it's still meaningful. Memes have LITERALLY saved lives before

>Memes have LITERALLY saved lives before

>you guys are alright, don't go to tennocon tomorrow
>t. TQ

Did anybody ever get satisfying results with helminth chargers colors?
I can't get anything that's not a mix of bleached grey, brown or orange
Can I not buy gene-masking kits and still get a decent pet or am I losing my time making new chargers over and over?

Day of the Dead skin, plus the PS4 skin. Other than that, no other skins exist iirc. There could be some third party skins or something.

I am the meme doctor

>you guys are alright, don't go to tennocon tomorrow
>t. TQ

What did he mean by th.... OH SHIT!

Tell me the top 3 frames in the game. NOW

>DESTINY GONNA TOTALLY MAKE WARFRAME IRRELEVANT GUYS
>DE'S GOTTA START MAKING WORTHWHILE CONTENT NOW!!
Destiny becomes a ghost town after 6 months while Warframe moves even further up top 10 played games on steam
>DESTINY 2 IS GONNA-

Moral of the story is it doesn't fucking matter.

>hile Warframe moves even further up top 10 played games on steam
Because they have the monopoly
Wait until Destiny releases on PC and look at Shitframe crash and burn
No amount of Beccuh will save this cursed piece of shit gayme

Nidus/Loki/Nova.