pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Azura is shit.

I wanna fuck Reinhardt

What are some games where I can completely obsolesce a character like Thargarbage in the ingame usefulness department, looks department, and personality department?

Azura a best!

Early threads must die.

MY DICK IS SO HARD FOR YOU RIGHT NOW SONYA

Why would you want to cum inside that boy?

Ramming Celica from behind in the castle corridor!

I married Setsuna in my last playthrough then deleted it when i figured out she was a discount Felicia

>he picked Sonya
(lol

Fury or life or death for +Atk -Def Kagero /feg/?

LaD. She'll die to anything anyways

I did it

>still don't have Setsuna
>don't really want to roll colorless

I have this feeling but with Rebecca.

>all of my colorless are either healers or have absolutely the worst IV's possible

Why would you use Peri? She's shit and not even cute.

No, I did it.
You didn't do anything.

Why is she so lewd holy shit. This should be illegal.

Celica doujin when. Fuck Faye.

>Only ever got one Setsuna
>+atk-spd
Still always worth it to listen to her dialogue whenever she shows up in the castle.

Just stupid how they made her so annoying, why'd they have to make it completely different from the japanese

you have shit taste, son

>hoard orbs to 200+
>snipe and roll nothing
>do it again
>full roll instead and nothing
>hear stories of people pulling miracle rolls with 5-9 orbs
>try it a couple times
>nothing

is there no winning

I'm going to fondle Alm!

No means No, Faye. Be glad he let you off gentle.

>Fuck Faye
If you insist

>highest speed of any cav
>second highest attack of any cav
>great res stat as well
Dunno she looks pretty solid

>40/32/35/20/29
>Regal Blade: 16 Mt. If foe's HP is 100% when combat starts, unit receives Atk/Spd+2 during combat.
What should his other skills be? Fury/Desp? LnD?

Any Severa mains in FEH? What are your favorite skills? How is your hero merit devotion so far?

/32/35/20/29
where did you get this from

that picture makes me sad

What up my nigglets
Who wants to see me stick it to /hbg/ and upload the English Echoes .cia as a complete file with no 3DSISO meddling

Either way I'm already in the process of doing it so let's goooo

Pounding Tharja's ass behind Eirika's back!

It'd be nice if the Regal Blade was inheritable.
At least then i'd have a reason to use gordon ramsey.

This is Delthea, a 13 year old mage. Say something nice to cheer her up!

Do it and I will personally post the link while replying to NoA's twitter so it gets taken down immediately. :)

Stop being so pretty.

her brother is cute.

If it were inheritable, it wouldn't be 16 mt.

Even in fanart, Being Nino is Suffering

Approximated from other GBH characters, the stat changes are all very similar. Should only be off by 1 stat point per stat at most.

Who is the best Camus in the series?

I thought Uhai was Archie from Team Aqua for a moment

LEON IS SO FUCKING PRETTY

I WANT TO CUM IN HIM AND MINBREAK HIM TILL HE FORGETS VALBAR AND IS HAPPY WITH SOMEONE ELSE

She's actually rather easy to train so that's a plus.

>implying a reply to a PR Twitter account means anything
I bet you're one of those kids worshiping the Sonic and Wendy's and Arby's Twitter accounts for being "cool".

I want to see the original Hidari version of Alm where he shows more skin.

He should've disguised himself like the Lloyd from that other mobage that was updated today.

Just shove LnD on, might as well make him a speed god.

I've heard that FE15 doesn't have an MU, has supports at fixed points in the stories a la talk conversations in FE4, and only has the traditional weapon triangle and not that stupid bows>knives>tomes thing from 14. Is any of that true?

What is FE 15?

he has pretty decent base res so maybe fury + iceberg?

The "lacks an MU" thing is, but the rest of what you said is a bit inaccurate.

Supports are the same as GBA, but without the "Each character only gets 5 conversations per playthrough" thing, so better.

Weapon Triangle is gone entirely.

>doesn't have an MU
True
>supports at fixed points in the stories
True
>only has the traditional weapon triangle
There is no weapon triangle at all

Gives you 15 more attacks.

I am assuming you're speaking of FoV, and not FEH, considering FEH is considered part of mainline game.

Now then, FoV is a faithful remake and as a result it has no weapon triangle. Supports are similar to GBA supports, with no growth limit per map. And yes no MU.

Nice. My Camilla could really use it. Where do I get it?

The first and third points are true.
Supports aren't completely fixed but there's no My Castle and ball touching to raise support rank, all just conversations in battle.
There's no marriage mechanic and no kids, in fact some characters just marry other randos regardless of who you talk to. The supports are just there for characterization and stat alterations. Not all of them are stat BOOSTS, by the way.
It's a remake of Gaiden, not Awakening 3.0.

Echoes.

You have to send 10 of you're waifus home.

>considering FEH is considered part of mainline game.
why did they think that was a good idea? What the fuck is a FoV even

I want to stick my penis in her

A mobile phone game will never be considered a real game.

IS said it senpai. Don't shoot the messenger.

Why is it called FE 15? Shouldn't it be called FE 4 seeing as it is the 4th ever FE game released after Awakening, Fates and Heroes?

Oh I'll just have to let this item go then. My waifus are too valuable.

>supports are gba, but not limited

So they're exactly like FE13, then.

Why would anyone pick Faye over Celica unless you have pathetically low self-esteem?

You'll never catch me, copper

Post your Olivias.
I need ideas how to build mine.

It should be FE6 then because Fates is 3 completely different and unique experiences.

Doesn't matter if you like it or accept it, IS officially anounced it as a mainline game and it's popular.
>why did they think that was a good idea?
>What the fuck is FoV even
Mainline game, it's not first time remakes are placed on mainline. Look at F1+ F3(B1+B2) and FE11+12. And it's a "good" idea because FEH is popular, bring in alot of new fans, and great safety net if any of their other games fail.

would it be a good idea to give my Cecilia reciprocal aid so I can keep Xander in Quick Riposte range even after being attacked once?

No. You can't support everyone with everyone, people still have a select number of people who they can support with. it's just that in GBA games, you could only get 5 conversations a run; If you got an A rank, you could only get a B/two C ranks after it. In Echoes, you can get more than one A support since the pairings are predetermined and supports don't affect them.

Why would anyone pick either? Faye is nuts and Celica has the personality of cardboard. Also neither are particularly attractive.

I need that sad nino crop
The absolute madman

Congratulations. Even though I'm perfectly aware that you're trolling, you still got me to be angry beyond words in just a single post.

I swear on my life that one day, I will find your house, chop off your hands, and shove them straight into your eye sockets.

When are we getting our 20 orbs?

>the pairings are predetermined

What? They're not doing S and/or A+supports again from 14?

Did we get them immediately after the previous gauntlet ended? No. When did we get them after the previous gauntlet? There's your answer.

Tharja is best mistress.

He already has Iceberg, dont know why the guy didnt include it, yes with Fury Gordon ramsay can actually pull off 53atk + 41spd + 33res, which sounds pretty good for a budget unit, just add desperation or a breaker and hes golden, he can keep threaten atk, or switch to threaten spd/def if his non regal blade stats dont impress you

Who is the second fastest blue mage Neutral IVs ?

Agreed. What an awesome idea!

What are you saying user? Everyone knows the series started with Awakening. Ask any normal person and they will tell you so. Please calm down.

No. No they do not.

Is +Atk Nino good?

What A skill for Nino? Fury, LnD or Death Blow? Mine's +spd -def if that makes any difference.

Felicia is the cutest! I love spending time with my pretty wife! I`ll never let anything hurt her or make her sad! Every second spent with her is perfect! I want to stroke her soft hair and give her little kisses on her cheek! We`ll have each other forever and always! I love Felicia!

>Nino.
No, it's Nino.

Gee, I'd sure like to know what the shit is happening here. If only it were in a language that someone here could reasonably be expected to understand.

Then how do the predetermined pairings work?