/dlg/ Duel Links General

The card that could single handedly destroy this general edition

Last Thread: nobody cares

Latest News
>Ultimate Rising and Age of Discovery have returned to the shop
>Super Joey is in duel world until 5/28. He drops some super shit
>The Paradox Brothers will be unlockable as a playable duelist sometime at the end of May. Officially confirmed in Japanese magazine, Gate Guardian will have a summon animation.
>New minibox is beast focused. It is a very poor quality pack however, new players should spend their gems elsewhere
>Characters have been data mined from all eras of Yugioh. Assume at least some of them will appear at some point.
>A handful of skills will be nerfed/buffed this month, only one of note is Keith's Switcheroo which now requires 1k LP damage to activate.

Useless (Duel) Links:
>sites with good info on LDs, skills and how to obtain cards
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/
New player guides can be found on both sites, and many other places. Use google, newfags.

>A few tips for bad players
- What is this game? It's Yu-Gi-Oh! in mobile format created & suited for quick play. Great if you played the TCG previously and feel nostalgic about it, and not too difficult to learn if you're completely new. If you are stupid don't even bother.
- Turn your battery usage bar up to max in the settings menu
- Everyone with a prismatic card is a retard, especially enemy controllers
- Until rewards are modified to adjust with the increase in difficulty, it is worth considering to not to level past stage 35. This keeps piss easy SDs spawning that auto duel shouldn't fuck up on if you give it a generic beatdown deck
- Try eating cat food to free up money to spend on packs
- Try and first level up Mai and Keith to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph for free

gift gift card retard

I choose you!

>- Everyone with a prismatic card is a retard
You realize everybody gets free primastic Blue Eyes and DM right off the bat, right?

Convert it then, retard

>gold is cancer and everyone is either playing Harpies, relinquished, or some antimeta deck with heavy backrow, some of which you'll need twister or you'll lose (Banishment/Skull Lair, Pumprincess)
>Put two twisters in my deck
>Never get them against harpies or antimeta decks, brick with them all other times
>take them out
>get assraped by harpies and lock decks
>put them in but add a straight flush
>brick with them entirely and never draw into them when I need them
This game needs better cards, limiting the pool only lets cancer run free. The modern card game is cancer sure, but at least a player has options to deal with bullshit other than "draw twister or you lose".

I agree, but wait until you get to plat to see what true cancer it.

Clown/statue control is aids

Or maybe you just need to stop being bad

Correct thread here

I'm sorry, but are you mentally retarded? It just seems that, from your post (As per you), you seem to be a retard. You act like a retard, have retarded opinions, and are in the general proximity of, you guessed it, other retards.

With that now established and the fact that you use "gift" cards, you are officially a "gift controller retard" (The "controller" aspect comes from a famous Yugioh meme that stems from the card, "Enemy Controller", a powerful card that only drops from dueling against Seto Kaiba in the mobile game, "Duel Links" (Konami tm)).

git gud

>Clown/statue control is aids
This nigga is right.

This thread was first, please don't start thread wars.

This

This OP is not as complete as the other, not to mention this thread started right off the bat with the shittiest meme on Veeky Forums.

The last time a thread was first, it got archived for being shit.

Link summon when?

>YFW the screens for the Parameme brothers they have Labyrinth Wall in their hands

Burn decks are getting a huge boost

Nobody cares

How do I improve this without hitting the red trash can?

add 9 more cards

>VRAINS first duel makes a big deal out of Speed Duel concept and Link Monsters being unable to be switched to Defense Position
Truly Link Monsters will the savior from this hellhole of E-Cons, Sphere Kuribohs, Etaqua and Security Orbs

I have no clue why they keep adding more defense mode bullshit to this game