Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-DH5j4PYp-o
youtube.com/watch?v=qj3Oo-_jecg&t=409s
youtube.com/watch?v=djguAxWPQJA
youtube.com/watch?v=LL8b0FfWp9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

space cars are electric

>so slow they have to leave the earth to compete

This picture is every eurocuck who excessively hates on america and americans.

>le european boogeyman!

earth landspeed record belongs to brits

Not the wheel driven record, Which is held by a GM pushrod motor. Anybody can put some wheels on a couple jet engines.

gee I wonder who that could be

>Anybody can put some wheels on a couple jet engines.
except y'know, americans

DELET THIS

huh?

>cant compete internationally so they had to invent their own division

fuckin kek

Damage control
Goal post moving
Literally this btfo

>Not the wheel driven production car record, Which is held by a superior German quad turbo W16. Anybody can put a big engine and some wheels on a 1 off dart and make it fast.

>American football
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

They Veyron isn't fastest anymore.

VAG won't let anyone but themselves use their test track for fear of getting BTFO.

The Veyron has been BTFO before.
youtube.com/watch?v=-DH5j4PYp-o
youtube.com/watch?v=qj3Oo-_jecg&t=409s

That thing would get murdered at any half or full mile race.

the point is that the fastest production car is not American. Bugatti, Lambo, and Porsche are all backed by VAG, McLaren is as legit as it gets, Merc has AMG, and BMW has the M series.

the Saleen or the kek, Ultimate Aero *cough* are not backed by the big 3, basically 1 offs, and even more cringworthy than the average supercar

So you're admitting that a multi billion dollar company can't compete with a lotus limo built with stolen parts?

No return run
Did it with a backwind
Not enough made to qualify as production

Keep trying

anything can be made to do a fast 1/4 mile
even a volvo
youtube.com/watch?v=djguAxWPQJA

>the point is that the fastest production car is not American
It can only ever be VAG by process of elimination no less.

It is such a piece of shit for a 8l w16 quad turbo. In the veyron it only made 1,200hp. A 5.3 ls can make 1,300hp and if you go up in size to a 6.2 they can make over 1,500hp with a twin turbo v8 which is more than a chiron makes. They should have been making over 2,000hp when they released the chiron. I'm no GMfangirl but that car has been shit and only underagefags would like it.

you do realize it is one thing to make a fast car and quite another thing to make a fast car with a warranty.

it also becomes quite different if you build a chassis (unibody) from the ground up and have to crash test than it is to simply modify someone elses chassis

The 1/4 is easy, Yes. That's why I said a 1/2 or 1 mile race.

Not to mention the W16 weighs as much as a fucking cummins.

how many 1/4 miles does a 1300hp 5.3 ls get before it needs to be completely torn down and rebuilt?

hardly production

>stock vs modified

fucking dumbass

A warranty is irrelevant on a $2m supercar. Even with the warranty it still costs almost 6 figures a year to maintain. I'm just saying with all those billions of available dollars you'd be able to beat something thrown together in a garage.

>VAG fangirls will defend this
Still shit hp/l and weight for the power it makes.

see

A lot? You do realize in america there's a plethora of 1200+hp daily drivers right? That's why you can't show up with a 1400hp $2m car and expect people to be impressed.

that's why america has won LeMans how many times in 94 years? that's right 4.
how many wins does Corvette have?

and the Ford GT was a British car

Please regale us as to how lemans race cars and street cars are relevant. I'd much rather a manufacturer puts it's money towards making cars that normal people can afford instead of pointless race series.

stay BTFU gm fangirl
youtube.com/watch?v=LL8b0FfWp9k

The engine (the point of your counter argument) was not and Shelby was the reason it even started winning.

The Linda spec Camaro was cheaper and faster... What were you trying to prove?

Has Europe gotten ZL1 Camaros yet? i'm waiting for Sport Auto or Autobild or some other german magazine to test them.

2017 is canadian

TFW Canada, Australia, Mexico, and the UK make better American cars than America

>tfw we choose to make them in canada cause it's cheaper
k e k

USA #1

>when we colonize mars we can drive cars even faster due to less wind resistance
>wings will also be less effective and therefore fucking enormous

>tfw not racing mars ricers in mars canyons

tfw no mars touge

tfw