Dlg/ Duel Links General

Marshmallon accessories edition.

Last Thread: Latest News
>Ultimate Rising and Age of Discovery have been re-added. Get your Axe Raiders while you can
>We were all rused, and Super Joey will be appearing in the duel world until May 23/24. Farm him if you want Red Eyes support otherwise he's not worth the trouble
>The Paradox Brothers may be part of an event sometime at the end of May. More details will come later
>New minibox is beast focused with some plant support as well. The lack of staples mean new players should spend their gems elsewhere
>Characters have been data mined from all eras of Yu-Gi-Oh. Assume at least some of them will appear at some point
>A handful of skills will be nerfed/buffed by the 23rd, only one of note is Keith's Switcheroo which now requires 1k LP damage to activate.

Useless (Duel) Links:
>sites with good info on LDs, skills, beginner guides, etc.
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

>android emulators
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

>A few tips for new players
- What is this game? It's Yu-Gi-Oh! in mobile format created & suited for quick play. Great if you played the TCG previously and feel nostalgic about it, and not too difficult to learn if you're completely new
- Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
- Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
- Ultimate Rising, Valkyrie's Rage, and Neo Impact have the most staples, so gems are usually best spent on those packs unless you have a specific deck in mind
- Some people recommend not leveling your stage past the 30s, although if you're not having trouble with the standard duelists advancing stages nets you some gems and jewels
- Try and first level up Mai and Keith to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph for free
- "Gift [card] retard" is a meme. Ignore anyone who uses/takes it seriously

So who's the dickwipe using the wrong OP early (on purpose) and getting his thread deleted?

literally the worst general

three days for a new thread

three threads to decide on a new thread

shamefur dispray

Probably one of the same guys who overuses that gift card meme.

*raises hoof*

I like this place!

heh, nothin personnel, kid

Stop making shit threads too early and maybe they won't get deleted.

If I would stop the abloobloobloo muh correct OP meme then the first thread would still be up

>the autist who pretends people aren't talking about him
So let's sum this up
We have an autist that
>starts shit
>is a gift controller retard
>is on here all day
>reports OPs he doesn't like
>pretends literally everyone else is as cancerous as him
>blogs about "unfair" matchups
Am I missing anything?

22/40 comeback victories.

Who thought this was a good idea?

Probably the same guy who thought dealing 300000 effect damage wasn't headache inducing enough.

hey're lucky all my characters are level 35, or else I wouldn't be jumping through hoops for 50 gems.

So at that point do you just give up on buying new boxes and building new decks?

>thread got deleted because a gift controller retard reported it
Okay let's start over, I'll be reposting my shitpost about "twister" again, requesting that somebody reposts the "how can I improve this deck" meme.

>gold is cancer and everyone is either playing Harpies, relinquished, or some antimeta deck with heavy backrow, some of which you'll need twister or you'll lose (Banishment/Skull Lair, Pumprincess)
>Put two twisters in my deck
>Never get them against harpies or antimeta decks, brick with them all other times
>take them out
>get assraped by harpies and lock decks
>put them in but add a straight flush
>brick with them entirely and never draw into them when I need them
This game needs better cards, limiting the pool is only making the cancer in this game fester. The modern game is cancerous power creeped shit, but at least there's a wide assortment of cards and an extra deck that allow you to get over whatever bullshit your opponent is playing. In Duel Links it's, "draw twister or lose, maybe buy the new pack and run harpies so you get free twisters instead goyim"

git gud scrub

Play Harpies, Relinquished, or anti-meta then :^)

Sup dude, I'm at 30.
This isn't fun at all

What are you even talking about lmao

Try using security orbs and dust tornadoes in your deck. I've turned almost hopeless duels around because my opponent decided to destroy the wrong card in my back row.

>everyone is playing meta or anti-meta
>why can't I win with my meme special snowflake deck
And you call other people retarded?

>they're releasing the update to change skills later tonight
what the FUCK I thought this change wasn't happening until the 23rd

Post your deck.

It's probably because your deck is garbage.

>everybody I don't like is one person
Classic
It's not going to change in the PvP until the 23rd, I think.

It's not being enforced in PvP until the 23rd because players won't be forced to update until then.

>mfw my meme as fuck Rock Ishizu deck isn't as shit as I thought it would be and is kinda fun to play

Man I love being a shitter and doing stupid shit like this, when it works it's so satisfying

Uh retards? Is no one going to post the "how do I improve this deck" or do I have to do it?

Go for it my man

I don't follow.

>not a new IP
>pretending it's someone else
really activates my almonds...

How do I improve my dick

Shh

>inb4 Paint
Whatever you say, shitter.

Are you using last gamble against level 10s?

Switcheroo against level 30s
I have a decent deck where I'll probably get hit in the first turn and then wreck Tea later

But it's boooooring

>screenshots of Parameme brothers showed Labyrinth Wall in their hand
>tfw burn decks just got another level of cancer

um, sweetie. We read your post the first time.

How can I improve this deck? Been playing for for a month or so now and I'm having trouble getting Kog (In plat 3 right now).

My favorite card Micro Ray might finally see some play.

I'd add as many Blue Eyes Write Dragons as possible since you could use a little extra power.

is "um, sweetie" the new "wew lad"?

What the fuck are you even doing? How did you even make it to play 3 with this crap?

It's a shitty meme that was forced by redditors and actual shills from outside of Veeky Forums.

>copy

Beito max

>being this new

It's kind of dumb
but then again, so is "wew lad"
Such a boring reddit invasion

what pack besides UR has the most staples? ive pulled 150 packs and got everything except sphere kuriboh so fuck that noise

i want to spend some shekels

This fucking game. They but 1-3 good cards in a box and expect you to shell out gems/cash just to get 1 or multiples.

Fuck them.

Hi, new player here.

Can this deck get to log?

nigger ive played card games all my life and this shit is much cheaper than buying actual boosters and i get to play a lot more games

>tfw all i want is an unrestricted magic game to pour all my shekels into so i can enjoy the best tcg ever made without having to socialize or leave my masturbationbunker

>log
>Loser of games

Yup

>doesn't have 3 copies of DMG
Enjoy silver, scrub.

Need to see your extra deck before we can any real judgments.

>LP boost Y and 30 card deck
Wait is this antimeta to go against harpies?

With all this cancer talk I feel like I want to make a mill deck. To piss players off

>tfw Im getting more SR/UR orbs than SR/UR card drops from Joey
and I got NONE of the new SR/UR cards.

I used the strongest cards Konami had to offer.

>Not using this guy

Enjoy silver

>Gift Blue Eyes retard
>Gift Dark Magician retard
(You), discarded

Since Vrains also has skills similar to duel links, I thought it would be fun if we picked a character from the anime and gave them a duel links esque skill. Or you can just make one up. I'll start.

Zombies Arise.

Once per duel, if a non zombie monster was destroyed by battle, you can special summon a random zombie monster from your deck or grave, with the same atk as the destroyed monster.

Rate my Fiend deck.

this looks like the guy from that cartoon band redditors love

Been playing mill decks forever.
In Gold you will face 30 card decks often
In plat you will get destroyed by meta decks.

looks comfy

actually looks good and original, good job on having no gift cards

>Magical hats
cute

I'd get rid of a storm and get a controller magical hats work like storm in this deck afterall

gift worm retard

What the fuck are you talking about?
>one actual Yugioh booster is about $3.99 and has 9 cards
>you can buy individual cards for various prices, but aside from a select few they are under $1
>actual cards have a value from being sold

Duel Links prices are way out of line

*three (3) gems have been placed into your Konami Employee account

actually now that you mentioned that i took my shitty beatdown deck out of the cupboard and checked how much i would get for it and its close to 200usd

im gonna sell that shit and buy 180 UR packs, thanks user!

SUP reddit
Fiend farewell is terrible

Take it to worlds 10/10
Xdddd

is Switcheroo rigged to give me the same card I put in back?
This shit is seriously way too common

Assuming you have a 20 card deck and draw 4+1 cards, that leaves 15 cards in your deck. Assuming you run 2 copies of the card you put back, that 1/8 chance of getting it back. Assuming you use Switcheroo 2 times per duel, you can expected to get the same card back every 4 duels.

Sup /dlg/ posted a few days ago with my shitty deck asking for help as a relatively new player some suggestions were to remove my cerbs for that 1750 rare from compliance (kyonshee?). No luck in that regard so i put in a couple 1700 that i had. I also did a few pulls on the ultimate rising rerelease and came out of that nicely within roughly 20 pulls i walked out with kuribo sphere, 2 fusion gates, BEUD, 2 4 star ladybug, mask of accursed, and a couple other things. This is what im currently using and its doing well enough against standard duelists and most legendary duelists. Im only silver rank so i havent done to much pvp.
What should i do next to make this deck more than just a random assortment of cards + my few good traps

Marik playable character + duel city campaign paid DLC when?

It seems to happen every duel

and no, im usually putting back my blue eyes cause im relying on Ritual of the White Dragon to get him out, and due to the prismatic, i can tell if i get the same blue eyes back. it's always the same one

>inb4 gift blue eyes retard
What can I say, it's just bad luck then. Note that the chance of getting back the same card is much higher with each additional card taken out of your deck.

Do you guys really get to KOG with GKs?

I know that, I know if I have 10 in my deck, it's 10% chance of getting my blue eyes back
but seriously, even then that's a pretty low chance. and that's usually the latest i use it

Oracle is overpowered right now.

The shuffling algorithm is a bit fucked. I drew 3x Poly's in my opening hand 3 times in a row.

And people laughed at me when I got that instead of an e con

GK is fucking crazy if you have the right cards. 3x Double Summon, 3x Chief, 3x Soul Exchange is broken as hell.

Although I did find a way to counter Oracle sorta. When dueling GK, ALWAYS have one econ down. Then, when they summon Oracle and use the -2000 stats effect, use the tribute effect of econ and steal his Oracle. Then, his -2000 effect will hit his Oracle since it's technically your monster for the turn.

but that 3 times in a row only happened once, right?

As unfuckinglikely as that is, it's possible.
i'd be more concerned if you got 3 polys 25% of the time, that would be fucked

not in a row... but oh boy I cant tell you how often I got 3 thunder dragons in my starting hand (5 cards) with the auto fusion deck. happens at least twice a day with about 40 duels

this is what the meta needs

It's literally just a weaker Storm

Bluff trap would be tier 1.

It's quick play

>the new Reinforcements skill
>mfw it means we can put REBMD back on the deck at will

I know it's not optimal, but damn if I'm not going to fucking do it just to use it as Joey

this would be a nice card to put in the game

When you get excited for no reason

modded apk retard

dosent seem that good to me

Agreed. Tribute monsters are barely played right now, this would be a nice boost for them.

>duel vagabond
>he uses econ gift retard deck
REEEEE

Exactly

Excuse me, you don't know how to use that meme. Just stop, thanks.

What does "Use" Dark Magician Girl 3 times in 1 duel mean?

I tribute summoned 2 of them, then use Shallow Grave to revive one (i only have 2 DMGs) and i didnt get the completion for it

battle three times with her? tribute summon her three times?
only guessing

maybe i fucked up and didn't attack with each of them, i'll make sure i do that this time