/pg/ Persona General

Previous: NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457

Makoto is love
Makoto is life
Makoto WILL be my wife

I love Anne!

Sex with Futaba !

I love Goro!

same but Ryuji

>starting new game plus
>Want to try something different
>That one week happens
This is harder than I thought it would be

What kind of character would Joker have been had he not been a silent protagonist? I think he would have been similar to Brown, Justice arcana and all.

Akechi is the most controversial character!

Well these two sure are hitting it off

Why does everyone blame Ryuji for Morgana leaving when clearly that fucking cat was starting that fight and egging it on?

I second this

don't get too attached to her

100% Canon

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

Nah, a vocal minority just keeps trying to push him. It's like north korea apologists

>No, it's not. It's character dialogue that just happens to take place in a palace. It's no different from any other type of dialogue we get out of palaces.
Yes, it is. Having to fight Shadows AFTER you got the letter from them is purely gameplay design choice. After all, you need these mini-bosses in a Palace. And, honestly, trying to trick these guys was a smarter decision. They even succeeded in most cases, at least initially.

Who are these people

The way Morgana teased Ryuji was over something he makes fun of himself for (being an idiot). The way Ryuji teased Morgana was something he was very self conscious about/sensitive to.

Morgana being overly sensitive to it is why he left. It made no sense in my party since I was using him constantly for free knockdowns.

That's what they said about trump

What with all the "You are a slave. Want emancipation?" stuff?
Is Persona 5 trying to saying us we are slave of society and we lost our decision making skills?

When I saw her stalking me like a cute little dork I just knew.
I knew she was the girl.

I love Haru! And also Chihaya who needs more love, but platonically because I'm 100% loyal to Haru.

Yeah that's pretty much the gist of the climax of P5.

There was a poll on here a while ago, most people seem to take Ryuji's side.

It was objectively Morgana's choice to abandon everyone because of an argument he had with someone he clearly isn't the biggest fan of. No matter which character you prefer I don't think anyone can defend that at least.

>Is Persona 5 trying to saying us we are slave of society and we lost our decision making skills?
Isn't it fucking obvious, user? The whole goddamn theme of the game is "Rebel against the society! It sucks!"

Joker and Chris

I named my Joker Kurisu though...

But Chihaya is dead

I really love his design. Robin Hood is sweet too.
And obviously Loki is rad.

so it is an anarchist game

>They even succeeded in most cases, at least initially.
Not really when the goal was to trick them so they don't have to beat the shit out of them and take the letter.

>Chris
Does this mean Joker has a black uncle

While it might be a coincidence, I appreciate his tie being black and white striped like Loki.

Haru fags where we at?

Harubros are almost as comfy as their top tier waifu

Uncle Niggroo

>Not really when the goal was to trick them so they don't have to beat the shit out of them and take the letter.
Some of the cutscenes were purposefully constructed that way. Look at Futaba's scene. She tricks the man, but is simply unable to go through with it. The same shit happened with Haru and partially Anne.

Sorry bitch, real niggaz only.
BEGONE THOT.

It's more like a call to change the bad parts of society instead of accepting them.

I'd fuck black goro

>blind user with the consistent shit taste

If anyone is a thot it's Morgana

You're confusing the intent of the developers for us to fight all these bosses and the intent of the characters to avoid them.

the Black and red colors user
is fucking obvious

Morganas a boi

>Morgana
>Thot

So you don't actually know what it means

In a way. The whole game revolves around the topic of liberation.

It's pretty miserable how Haru is unnecessary to the plot after her father dungeon. I really hope they will give her more space in P5AG
There are some NPCs more important than her

Morgana is proof males can be hoes

>Anne
>thot

So did you just decide to not read anything up to this point or are you just a retard with zero reading comprehension?

Ohya is unconventionally cute!

goro's design and his personas were wasted on him

YOU'RE SO STIFF
LIKE RIGHT HERE
AND HERE

Writefag here. Willing to do some requests.

I think she's pretty conventionally cute, I guess it doesn't come across as well in an anime art style. Bobbed hair looks a lot cuter in 3D

>getting this butthurt over a joke

And I thought Makotofags were sensitive

Not really, user. I am saying that the plan to trick the VIP Shadows was a good one and made a lot of sense, but didn't work mainly because of the said intent of developers for us to fight mini-bosses. It doesn't prove that Ryuji is somehow able to predict exactly that. He is just a straightforward guy and that's all.

Also all the "changing someone's heart" stuff is totally "brainwashing people"

I agree. As someone who didn't social link her, I don't really know anything about her. She has a few lines of thinking Shadows in Mementos are cute. She still is with that shitty fiance (this confused the hell out of me). Otherwise she seems really nice, but I barely even used her vegetable dispensing capabilities.

What's she like, Harufags?

Do a fic where joker is a blood and groo is a crip

Actually, I never thought about that. Makes a lot of sense. Thank you.

Do the s.link

Joker spends a night at Makoto's apartment, and ends up sharing a bed with her. However, Sae decides to sleep in the bed as well in order to make sure nothing lewd happens.

How is that related to brainwashing?

The TV's not free here much. I got roommates who got into it after seeing me play a bit and I want them to be able to enjoy it. My NG+ will have to wait.

The whole fiance thing gets resolved in her confidant.

You get the impression of a sweetheart rich girl who nevertheless has trust issues, of which you are pivotal in her overcoming.

Also triggering her friendship route is a kick to the gut.

precious cinnamon bun and actually has a lot of depth of character imo

I would have wifed her if Tae didn't exist

Regardless, she's cuter than people generally give her credit for.

Alcoholism isnt cute

I figured it was because of it being a Persona 2 reference but whatever.

Also
>Joker is my codename
>Maining Joker in injustice 2
Like pottery.

This has equal potential for bully and cute. Please do this one.

Yeah I loved Oya, I was actually surprised to find out she's not popular.

She's not an alcoholic, she's only drunk in like 1 scene.

>She still is with that shitty fiance (this confused the hell out of me).
In the end she likes to be treated like a hoe

>first play-through
>not really big on any of the girls
>romance makoto because she was part of my lineup
>blind playthrough so I played really inefficiently, only maxed a few confidants
>didn't even touch Haru's confidant because so late in the game and wanted to focus others
>second play through
>decide I'll try Haru this time since I like her outfit
>mfw

Why is Haru the only one who responds like this?
It really killed me inside since she comes so late I already chose someone else.
Waifu'd her NG+

>It doesn't prove that Ryuji is somehow able to predict exactly that.
I was never saying that.

>He is just a straightforward guy and that's all.
That's more along the lines of what I was saying. Sometimes the straightforward option is the best option and a lot of people can overlook that. This was one of those times.

>Why is Haru the only one who responds like this?
She is probably the only one naturally interested in Joker.

Does anybody have that one Naoto pic?

yeah

Question, I can't remember when you can start her link and I don't know which time you can max it. So, is the scene of her in her fiance's car different during the sequence when Joker dies if you raise her confidant?

Regardless it sounds promising and I'll probably do her route next go through. I'll be friend-zoning her though, since I did that to all the other girls.

>She still is with that shitty fiance (this confused the hell out of me).
it's pretty normal for cute girls being unable to leave their shitty possessive boyfriends, even if they treat them like animals and cheat on

>they haven't died they've just turned into magical flames
great

That one?

Because she's the only one who has fully developed romantic feelings towards Joker regardless of player input and isn't just a waifu option for waifufags.

I think it's a good argument against having literally every female available for a romance route. Haru's felt really natural, the others were pretty much normal until the romance option.

You can start on her anytime after Darth Burger dies. She's on the roof of the school.

changing someone's mind from their subconscious is even worse than brainwashing

yeah that one

though in Haru's case it's likely due to family pressures

Since you are going to play NG+ and take note of these things, pay attention to Yusuke as well. While different from Ryuji, he is almost always correct in crucial moments. He is also the only one apart from Joker who never really losses his cool. Personally I really liked that during my second playthrough.

you sure it's the one?

Even after her dad died, she still remains with her fiance

i know for a fact it's the one

do her slink

The PT didn't even change their targets' minds. They simply removed the source of their wicked desires. The rest was a natural process. People came to their senses and acted in accordance with their moral code. Remember that a lot of Shadowns never turned themselves in.

fuck I just want Mitsuru to sit on my face holy shit

same

fuck I just want Haru to hold my hand holy shit

same but with makoto