Nasty eight-car crash at the Ring yesterday - anyone ever had any close calls there...

Nasty eight-car crash at the Ring yesterday - anyone ever had any close calls there? I had a stuck throttle out of Karussel once but didn't cause me too much grief to get back to the exit after the initial pants-shit. A friend bent valves by finding second gear instead of fourth. Anyone else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IxY3pBRVKMI
youtube.com/watch?v=ax8p55NXmK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you have a video? I can find anything about this on other than the pictures on the guy's facebook.

*can't

Don't know if there is any video yet - can't think of anyone who posts regular TF video of Fuchsrohre and there hasn't been any onboard released so far. Wonder if the Macca 650s that dropped coolant bottomed out in the compression?

>bottomed out in the compression

The undersides of those cars are pretty heavily clad with aero bits might prevent too much damage from happening. Not impossible, though.

>that Audi

Jesus fucking christ, did anyone die in that crash?

Not yet. 3 or 4 hospitalised and "serious" condition, I believe

looks worse than it is because they cut the roof off to work on the driver

>aaaaaaaaand a yellow plate involved

Just can't they fucking learn how to fucking drive?

youtu.be/IxY3pBRVKMI

I fucking swear to god the Dutch have yellow plates solely as a warning to other drivers

France (pre-2009 plates) and the uk have yellow plates too

Doesn't change my opinion - if you're doing 200 on the Autobahn the car that pulls out 80m in front of you doing 120km/h is *going* to be Dutch

UK has front white plates

>doesnt pull over to help
asshole

you arent supposed to

Not the guy you replied to but I was once doing 210 and a German lady pulled into the left lane about 100 m in front of me doing 130.

I guess the "lady" part was the real killer of driving ability here

people stopping on high speed sections is exactly why the pile up occurred

t. Butthurt dutch

>minor crash
>people stopping their car on the track (first mistake)
>some BMW idiot driving probably over 230 km/h crashes into everything
>see pic by OP

Here is the video before everything got destroyed like beer cans youtube.com/watch?v=ax8p55NXmK4

Belgian, actually.
The last thing I'd do is defend the atrocity that is Dutch people in a car.

Whoops, replied to the wrong post