Starting a off road project with my 06' Nissan Pathfinder SE Off Road Edition

Looking for suggestions for shocks, wheels, and rock sliders for a 06' Nissan Pathfinder SE Off Road.

OP: Pic related same model and color as mine.

U N I B O D Y
N
I
B
O
D
Y
Wdhmbt?

Huh?

I dont know about shocks wheels or rock sliders but lets begin by replacing your wheel nuts with those spiky ones for ripping the tires of other drivers up. Next lets remove both mirrors, they can make it difficult for the passenger or driver to shoot things and you wont be needing them in the afterlife, Its also a good idea to make sure your sun roof can open wide enough for someone to hang out of and shoot an assault rifle.

fuhhh just realized I posted this in weapons thread....im high as fuck...

>Locking differential
>Snorkel
>Replace shit tier plastic with metal bumpers
>Roof rack
>Winch
>Heavier duty cv axles
I can keep going, but I don't want to.

It's a unibody SUV with no support struts beneath the vehicle. Every time one of your tires leaves the ground you will be putting torsional stress on the frame of the vehicle and eventually destroy it. There are very few exceptions to this rule. Nissan is not one of them.

If by "off roaring" you mean "dirt roads" just get some wider all terrain tires. If by "off reading" you mean "man has not graced this trail with his presence" then it would literally be cheaper to buy a different vehicle than it would be to convert your suv into an off road vehicle.

Fuck I read your post wrong. I need to go to sleep.
Shit.

Thank you user.

Your next steps which may be a bit more technical involve disabling the airbags for ramming purposes, putting phone books into the door paneling (you fucking hillbilly) and mounting some kind of additional front bumper. If you have time this is also the stage of the montage where you give it a sick paint job.

pathfinders look a lot gayer than I remember

Have fun with 10k worth of mods only to have the body of the vehicle rip itself apart under stress.

Go to Veeky Forums.

what non-richfag offroad vehicle would you buy?

Good to know, basically going through dirt roads, possibly creeks, (obviously nothing deeper than a couple feet.) I got it knowing it has limitations to it, would of been Ideal to get a 4runner and build it up, but to get a 4runner with the same set up I currently have in the pathfinder I would of had to pay almost double.

Im not trying to go crazy with this thing at all. Just want to get some decent upgrades to it that will be utilized, and are not just for looks.

Go lurk Veeky Forums.
Reported.

Literally tires, that's all you need. I'd imagine the "off road" trim package includes a skid plate, so you should be fine.

i personally think you have the wrong gen pathfinder, but to each his own. just look up prerunner kits for your generation and start from there.

I know they have v8's out there, but around southern california, that set up is hard to come by that isn't already beaten up.

i was talking about the year of your model. pic related would be ideal. first gen pathfinders are hard to come by as well though. what i'm really getting around to saying is that i kinda agree with . unibody vehicles are pretty shitty for offroad. but your motor is fine. you have ~250 hp and ~270 ft-lp of torque. that's plenty to get around in offroad conditions.

Good to hear, basically the cheap version of a 4runner haha.

Hey, I'm a retard. 06 is gen 4, body on frame design. It's the '12s and later that went back to unibody. What a fucky history.