/ndg/ - NieR/Drakengard General #83

[THIS GENERAL HAS SPOILERS]

Autistic Android Edition
If you have any suggestions or links you think would be useful, then respond with it to the OP and help build up the archives.

>[Official NieR:Automata page]
platinumgames.com/games/nier-automata/

>[DRAKENGARD/NIER COLLECTION ARCHIVE] - World Guides, Novellas, Lore, etc.
mega.nz/#F!1U9FABJA!mMSLFtaWnMsjC5kNrzsgHA

>[PC Troubleshooting]
pastebin.com/qEZD3VLJ

>[NieR:Automata Unit Data & Fishing Encyclopedia] - Untranslated, use Chrome
wiki3.h1g.jp/nierautomata/index.php?個体データ

>[/ndg/ Downloads Pastebin] - Ripped OST, Lewds, Steam Reskin
pastebin.com/YWG8irCu

>[NieR:Automata Strategy Guide Content and Concert Spoilers]
pastebin.com/RiMtWAns

>[NieR:Automata Novellas] - Full Translations
mintychu.dreamwidth.org/

>[NieR: Automata Mining and Moddin Steam Group]
steamcommunity.com/groups/nierMnM

>[Nier Automata Lossless OST + Bonus HACKING TRACKS Disc]
mega.nz/#F!xpND2ZQI!SGnaDUc7MW5VDCJ4B9q4xA
mega.nz/#F!ppsjEICJ!SH2WwEAxnsQd99rZfN6u8Q
PASSWORD=hikaru

>[Drakengard 1,2,3+Chip tunes]
mega.nz/#!uYNw2RSR!1o1NmDIIik6nb3YPZWwTIVWHHglCQK18DiLAKXpvrqM

>[Nier+Remix albums+Piano Collection]
mega.nz/#!7dNlQa5Y!r8NsLOq044JoNM6-V1oSzXGNDb3h6_wAAgfXi0xYd_g

English track list
vgmdb.net/album/65091

Nier:Automata Save Editor:
Python script:
dropbox.com/s/p9539mxoe2lyi5s/N_A_editor.py?dl=0
Executable:
dropbox.com/s/jt2gs9ou1nhxhfc/N_A_editor.exe?dl=0

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kotoyura_DS2/status/858889803105878016
reddit.com/r/nier/wiki/lore#wiki_just_finished_ending_e.3F
archiveofourown.org/works/10940082
archiveofourown.org/works/10553286
archiveofourown.org/works/10941045
sinoalice.jp/collaboration/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

9S booty.

You know what to do.
Second fod 9S booty

9S' Japanese voice is so qt. Hai Hai!
twitter.com/kotoyura_DS2/status/858889803105878016

can you kill yourself you autistic underage landwhale piece of shit

Post it already!

I only like girls

LEAVE MY THREAD ALONE

Pleeeaaaaseeeee

>tfw, since everything is canon, A2 can hook up with 4S, who has the same personality type as A4

>with 4S
hes ded sry

Well. I beat the game and suffered through bullet hell to get the best ending.

Now what? I feel so empty. ;_;

I'm blocked in Emil's place.

What the fuck? How do I get on the surface again?

>Now what?
You read the OP

We need more 9S ass.

DLC. Read all the side stories and start collecting fanart/read fanfic. We're here for you, user.

Just deleted far, saved myself from this psycho modder

read all side materials, here is a list reddit.com/r/nier/wiki/lore#wiki_just_finished_ending_e.3F

Wait, nevermind. I did it with the rasing attack.

Do I take his mask? The first one, I mean. Will he still sell me shit? He's still not selling me the top tier materials, only the 2 weapons and the shit materials and +3 chips. What the fuck do I have to do to make him sell everything?

Also, how stupid is it to fight him at level 50?

Thank you, user. :)

He's going to one-shot you at lvl 50. To get the weapons he needs 2B by the resistance camp.

>He's going to one-shot you at lvl 50
Okay but so what can I do? Skip it and leave it for the next playthrough?
>To get the weapons he needs 2B by the resistance camp.
What? I'm playing as 9S my second playthrough.

We can rebuild him

Skip it and lvl up. I meant "to be", but thought it was cute to use 2B instead. Sorry for the confusion.

I want to fuck Pod 153.

What's the best time to post my cute, lewd fan fiction to catch as many couple posters as possible?
It's not finished yet but I don't want anyone to miss out. I'm doing it for you guys after all.

now

Yeah, while the thread is fresh. It'll be up to 1-2 days.

Fucking now! NOWWWWW.

He only sells the 2 weapons and the dress module, which I already bought.

Can I kill Emil on my 3rd playthrough? I want to go on with the story.

NOWWWWWWWWW

Isn't 153 the feminine pod while 042 the masculine one? Unless 153 was gay for 9S while 042 was lez for A2

Forgot to ask, what happens if I take Emil's mask but don't return to hack the chest?

NOOOOOWWWW REEEEEEEEE

Well, it's done.

archiveofourown.org/works/10940082

Hope you'll like it and it lives up to your expectations. I think I'll hit the bed now, but will check all the hate in the morning.

>I'm doing it for you
>guys
I feel like they are mostly girls. Or are they?

But I've only just begun the lewd part.
Please be patient. I'll try to finish it after work today.

Why is this kind of a disparity a thing?

I tend to use guys to refer to any group of people. I didn't mean to assume gender.

Nice dodging the bullet there.

I'll read it now!

Well, I instantly redid the battle with the other character, however I switched off the game after that. I've only learned about ending E in a /v/ thread, so sat down, fought again and then let the credits roll. So yeah, there's a trap.

But could you really blame people? Plenty of them scolded the game after ending A because it felt short, and thought the idea of redoing the whole thing as 9S a cheap way to add content.

I guess this is a game which was not meant for major audiences.

OWWWWW YEAHHHH. Reading it right now

They just have masculine/feminine voices, which may not be a good indicator of the gender of robots. Pascal has a female voice despite only being referred to as male.

Jesus, that was... intense. It was kind of hard to read at points.

I could tell where you stopped writing it as a rape fic and softened it up, but it still came across as that. I'm not sure if you still wanted it to be that, at least in spirit, but that was pretty uncomfortable to read.

I know Nines had all but snapped at that point, but reading his lines didn't really feel like him at all. It was like watching a really, truly, pure evil character, and I don't think the lines at the end about loving her helped with that. The lines 2B was saying to him felt a little out of place, but I can see them working in the context of their relationship.

You know I loved your last fic, this one was just... mm, pushing a few too many uncomfortable boundaries, and I don't know if you got Nines right. I'm not saying I could do a better job, or that it's not your interpretation, but... he just feels really creepy here.

Having said that, as a sub myself, I did really enjoy the stuff she said at times. I just wish it had been a little more loving, and a little less kicking in the stomach. It could still have had rape-y vibes to it, but I was thinking if you went ahead with it, you'd try to have Nines excuse it with how much he loves her or something. Idk. That's just my opinion. I look forward to the 6O one.

user is just wanking you around, for some reason niergen has more woman than half of vg

People are stupid.

>believing all the Fs in that thread
You have to be 18 to post on Veeky Forums, friend.

Don't believe me? its all in the grammar

Actually, I am curious if some of the smutanons would be up for a quick review. Generally I seem to get pretty positive replies, but not very substantive ones, which makes it hard to figure out what parts need improvement most.
archiveofourown.org/works/10553286

What are the best weapons? What weapons whould I upgrade first?

I have Virtuous Contract at max. What's next?

I support everything what says too

He's right, women tend to type like retards.
>thank you so much!
>i'll read it now
>overuse of the exclamation mark

Hmm... I'll read your post now!
That's so untrue! I do not!
Thank you so much for your input, though!

>Just did the missile quest
>Can't do side quests now
did I fuck up

Omg you caught us.

No. Carry on playing, leave this place

>finish 100% automata
>try drakenguard
>shit everything

how the fuck am I suppose to enjoy this garbage after staring at a delicious ass with buttery smooth controls and gorgeous soundtrack for 80 hours

Anyone?
Please.

you have to be strong. be strong for mother.

Just talked to a girl who translated 2-4 concert scripts. She'll finish 1st today and 5th by the end of the weekend.

Nice

I don't know if there's a definitive answer to give you. But I do think the beast- weapons have a pretty good level 4 trait, crit weapons are always good, and I've heard nice things about the Type 4 weapons.

I...
I...finished it. Emm. I dont think that is the proper way to make a girl understand something you know...9S...you raped her

Will I be able to do route A and B quests I didn't do on my third playthrough?

Not on your third playthrough, but after that yeah
Don't worry about missing quests

>not on your third playthrough
It took me fucking forever to do all the quests in route B, which I'm finishing right now.

Not the guy who wrote it, in fact I haven't even read it.
Don't worry, she will get her revenge, I'll make sure of that.

No no no please stop with the rape holy shit. Cant you just write something sweet and cute ? They dont need any more angst in their lifes

>Nier wants to find the Shadowlord and save Yonah
>the twins help him get along the way with good advice
>he reaches the castle and they just ask him to stop
>actually thinking that a man who believes he has nothing to lose and everything to gain will just give up on Yonah
NO STOPPING

Who said anything about rape?
Is it rape if they're dead?

YOU THINK HE HAS THE LUXURY TO STOP?

Its fucking worse. Can we just have a nice kissing and handholding fic?

wtf is this rape talk? Stop it already.

I can imagine mad Number 9 or machine-fused M002 member do this tho...

Just bought the DLC now that I've had a few hours to process Ending E. What am I in for? More bittersweet implications?

>Ending E
>bittersweet
choose one

DLC is about machines and critique of arena DLCs.
Read Deserving of Life to understand who the fuck Plato 1728 is.

Well, I figured that everyone else in YoRHa being dead would be pretty bittersweet what with the three protagonists being the only ones left to figure out what to do with their lives from then on.

While it's a great shame that bunker full of the most advanced androids died, the very fact 2B and 9S survived and next 500 years look relatively peaceful is a really happy ending by Taro's standards.

Very true. It's certainly a far cry from Caim and Angelus.

you need to read side materials to fully understand why it is considered a very happy ending and why 90% of this general posts are coupleposts of 2B and 9S.

I'm just messing with you.
I would never do that. I love2B/9S.
I just have a morbid sense of humour.

I've been reading them. Curious as to why all of it seems separated from the game; was the supplementary material included in an accompanying book or something in the Japanese version?

But 6O ;_;
Why does Taro kill/make suffer the nicest characters?
At least she's in heaven now. I hope there's lots of flowers there.

Replaying the game and paying close attention to 2B's interactions is so interesting.
Awkward attempts to conceal her smile in cutscenes, becoming nearly hysterical if 9S is hurt, dropping her emotionless act when he disappears, which amazes Anemone, entire emotional roller-coaster of ending A/B, holy fuck there's so many hints and they are so subtle i'm really impressed about how Taro wrote her.

I will never understand the "2B is a bad character" fad, she's as interesting as 9S in her own right. Really impressive work. Wish Cage/Thorn were hidden inside the game as post-game materials though.

>"2B is a bad character"
9S thinks otherwise, everyone else can go fuck themselves.

Are we able to take off the scarf visors post-game? I like their blue eyes.

Yeah well 9S has his face shoved far into 2B's ass.

Lucky fucker.

I don't think 2B is a bad character but I understand why some people think kuuderes are boring, especially if they don't watch anime.

Ending E is a hopeful ending, not a happy ending. Pod 042 even makes it explicit in the game during the ending E cutscene: "A future is not given to you. It is something you must take for yourself." They're alive, they're together, and that's it. None of the supplementary materials or even the modified concert ending change that.

Taro said its happy explicitly. The cycle was finally broken. For 2B and 9S this is exactly what it is - a happy end of struggle and the beginning of a future together which they so desperately wanted. For A2 it might not be as good though.

YT made it clear that they had already used up nearly all the budget just to finish building the game and Square Enix wasn't going to give him any more money because all of his previous games never sold very well and everybody was expecting the same for Automata. (Probably even YT himself.)

That's also why the DLC is kind of lame; they couldn't afford to do anything bigger.

Hahah okay :P I laughed tho

I'm curious as to what A2 will do from now on; her whole reason for existence has since been taken away. She won't be able to die in battle, can't see her old squadmates, and has to live with the fact that she is still alive. I wonder how she'll adapt; will she stick with 2B and 9S or go solo again?

I hope this was a good shot in the arm for his group.

what said and there's also the fact this is has always been a multimedial series
It all started because they had to cut content from the game due to a lack of time/budget but now it's a staple in the series.
I don't think it's something that would change if they were given more budget money 2bh.

So, for the people who were waiting for my A2/9S fic, it's finally completed.

archiveofourown.org/works/10941045

I know 2B9S is canon, but if you like 9S and want to see him smile, please give it a chance!
Give me criticism here or on AO3, I don't mind which, but I'd genuinely welcome it either way if you have it.

sinoalice.jp/collaboration/

So why does he wear the mask?

A2 can do whatever you want her to do. Its official that everything you want after E is canon now anyway.

And I feel like A2's character arc was finished in the game just for that. All waifufags are happy too as she is "free".