/osg/ - Auto Sticker General

Auto Sticker General #275

Previous thread: >List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

How long until I die?

10 to 20 years

skunk2 lowering springs my dude

it was super hype meeting anons and actual JSC members. I'll probably make a post about the next meet up in JSC and give out more slaps. we could do a proper after meet at chatime

was in charleston for nuke stuff, now in upstate ny, hence the trip to nyc.

D-don't forget about this one too lads I just don't have any fucking clue on where to find big logos.

Hey who sells this sticker?

Small modification on the Twongi.

I design this one myself

tfw notori doesn't answer emails and it's been over a month and still no stickers

No Promises™

Stickers have arrived, including the persona stuff... if you ordered from me, expect to have them in a couple days.

Your site doesn't work, but are all those impure thoughts stickers spoken for?

filename desu, there will be extras of everything for sale later

HOON DID NOTHING WRONG

THE MAN IS INNOCENT

Thanks to everyone who made orders this weekend. All are being dropped off right now.

To the guy who's girlfriend did the Ryuko wrap for his car, send me an email, I want your girlfriend to design a wrap for my RX7. I'm really impressed with how the one on your car turned out.

>[email protected]

Anyone got a Powered by SEB sticker from YummyStickies? Wanna know if it sticks to the inside or outside of the window before I order

Is that yours?

Outside

Yeah

gay

So I've got quite a few slaps as of right now, but don't really know where to put them.
I have a 350z convertible which has a really weird tiny back window slot thingy, which rules out the typical back window placement.
Any advice on where I should be putting them?

Is this real life?

I wish I had this Reisen sticker.

restock when

Fake news.

Underside of hood, underside of boot lid, on the fenders, up the A pillar, front window vape lord style.

For someone who takes so long to ship, Notori has some dope envelopes.
I couldn't believe my eyes when i got my green notori envelope in the mail either

>not suggesting the bozo line down the middle of the rear window

Official Bad Luck Club FRS

Goodbye my friend

What did you do?

slammed into a curb?

Rhodesians Never Dies.

Fucking sick dude, looks clean as hell. I wish scooters didn't have such a negative connotation in the states.

Take traction control off did ya?

Been looking for some Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka stickers. Mostly on Ctholly(Kutori) but any would be fine. Anyone know where I can get any?

last thread you said last thread you emailed people. Are those for orders just this weekend or before? My order is from 7/24

Tell us how you fucked up, please.

Just ordered from Bad Decision, I live in cali so about 2 weeks to get here?

Who ships the fastest? I'm not down for waiting 1 month for a 5 dollar sticker, this isn't alibaba ffs

Some lad got his order shipped out less than 30 minutes after he placed it, I don't know if anyone can beat that.
Really though, we're just faggots who order off other people and throw it in an envelope, shops like BD, notori and pretty much everyone else with a plotter make them on the fly as stuff comes in, and they get a fuckload more traffic. If you want quick shipping, go for the smoll shops really. Or just order the stuff you actually want and it gets there whenever it does get there.

Things are running smoother than normal, but my help bailed over the weekend so I'm still behind. If it was a small order, chances are it'll still go out fairly quick though.

Also, this. The upside to owning a plotter and making things on demand is I can offer a much larger selection, edit things depending on what the customer wants, etc., but it takes a lot longer than just chucking things in an envelope.

If I ordered last week when should I expect my shit?

Delivering tofu at 4AM is not a meme....

The best answer I can give is "Soon™". I'm working through everything as fast as I can. Email me if you're worried about it and I'll try to expedite your order.

First draft

but your driving skills sure are

Those orders were from before the weekend, the orders in the picture were from Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Dropped them off in the morning on my way too work. Got off and did some errands, but have now sent out all emails on the orders from this weekend.
Anything you order I'll ship out next business day, and right now my slaps are on sale for $3. BD is a high volume store so give him some time.
Can't wait for my key tag man.
RIP.

Where can I cop this shit?

Noice.

To the br/o/ with this ride, me and a friend just left the mall of abeline and liked your shit

I thought they hated gays in Texas..

This is... not good.

Lol fucking cringe.

Well, it's been exactly a month since I opened up my shop, so to commemorate this not-so-important milestone, here's a discount code for 15% off your order: ITSUKI

Enjoy.

Also, a lot of people seem to be interested in the Akira slap, so... more Akira shit incoming.

schemingclub.bigcartel.com

>Trump
>Anime
>Harambe
Oh lord.

>my Trump and Harambe
This is a blast from the past. Neat.

How about this sort of thing?

Reminder this is what you all look like.

Id probably nab that

it would be better with the "you don't have enough cash to buy parts right now OK" or something like that

>those "curves" on the logo
what did you make that with, a hammer and chisel?

it's a first draft for a reason

how do i make sure my sticker will print well? is it alright to just use an image without vectoring?

>how do i make sure my sticker will print well
make sure it's over 300dpi
>is it alright to just use an image without vectoring?
hit or miss, if it's a drawing then I recommend a vector.

I'm printing artwork for someone that was drawn in photoshop, not sure whether I should pay someone to vector it or print as is

CIRNO AND YUNO WHEN NIGGA

Who was doing the /g/ certified sticker? Asking for /tpg/.

Ai / patchdynanics

Aight. Didn't notice my broken English there. So I guess other orders are still on back burner?

They're in the mail, should be up later this week depending on how long it takes for the thing to get from TN to VA.

Thank you! When will it be on the site?

>got out of my comfy slumber of shitposting to go down to my mailbox only to find it empty a second day in a roll
Not even a phone bill, damn.

That'll be me, I placed the order with my ppl and should have samples soon. Will keep you posted.

>actually has a Veeky Forums sticker
Somehow I'm not surprised.

Pretty much, yeah. Free hand line tool just to get the idea across.

I know that feel

ayy, always happy to see my stuff on someone's car

Where's the "No, it's not okay" button

You can only put a maximum of one slap on your car before it becomes distasteful. That just looks tacky.

Wait, you ordered on 7/24? Please email me, I'll double check when I'm off work, but everything has been shipped out already.

sent from the contact link on your site then. Thanks in advance.

BDSM sells the thot patrol one

The Alpha Scooter > The Virgin Cager

elohel

Met a patchfag in real life.
Pretty chill dude.
Says he gets stickers as well, and I gave him permission to slap whatever on. So who knows what's surprises are in store for me.

Shit I was starting to get worried

It's okay, the mods will ban them too

im so happy we have the mods on our side

Clean your keyboard you savage

Just a reminder, I've restocked the Shitbox stickers as well as my other designs. Please give me special instructions to add to your order if you buy something just for fun.