/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Never

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68067/?
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=132905058
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=133449688
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62613/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57795/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62609/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55230/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80443/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Put your ugly waifu out of her misery.

All about the textures. I used the head normalmap from Cloneskin, its ridge is much smoother and less ugly.

r8
I need to know what to do to make her look better.

Cheese postin'

angle the eyes more horizontal more and a enb can help

Get a better rig?

Just finished Blood of Kings from 3DNPC. Fucking underrated, one of my favourite mod quests now.

Its the middle of the god damn day, what is this shit?

>fucking neck lines
>ah fuck it i'll just use a scarf

Me too user.

I like her though, cute eyelashes, a bit too pale for me (which is only an issue if you like seeing the shape of your girl instead of just a white silhouette).

Please tell me there's a permanent end to these incessant male neck seams. I'm just using the vanilla body, with vanilla body skysight.

Chances are you're just a dead nord

Never mind I'm retarded, a mod I have has a very small chance of spawning "godly" weathers.

Not really necklines, at least I don't think. I'm just used to putting as much shit on as I can without it looking super un-natural or clipping.

Man, why do grackles always look so pissed?

what is the mod called?

Not really, Skysight and Eiries' edit are as good as it gets. Usually depends on the lighting for whether you can see it or not.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68067/?

Mostly just makes it rain and snow less. I've had the mod installed for awhile now and I don't remember ever seeing any godly weathers so the chance must be pretty low.

ʷᵃᶦᶠᵘˢ Lore Harmony

There can only be harmony when there are no more Elves

Mer are scum and need to leave. Except orcs, they can stay.

Mer are scum and need to leave. Except Dunmer, they can stay.

Don't hate. Appreciate.

Mortals are scum and need to leave. Except Daedra they can stay.

>daedra
>mortal

Angle more horizontal as in turn them to be more horizontal?

Hmm, I wonder who's behind this post

When you say highpoly, are these more high poly than the vanilla armors or do they have better textures? I'm kinda running the redline on V-RAM here cause some things are showing up as untextured until I take them off and put them back on.

They are high poly, and are compatible with vanilla textures. That archive doesn't have any textures.

want to use a combat mod but the Ultimate Combat devs grasp on English worries me

is it any good?

>bush is a literal bush
please post more

Anyone who got Skyrim on Steam care to download these two mods off of the Workshop and repackage them as an archive file?

I've tried the Steam Workshop Downloader but it only gives me .ckm files. Please help me out. I'll love you forever. ;_;

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=132905058
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=133449688

I'm new to these generals.

Does anyone have a torrent for Oblivion GOTY? I'd like to try it out but the torrent in the Veeky Forums link is dead and pirate bay torrents are either incomplete or filled with securom bullshit.

Also make sure your ENB and shit are properly set up. Reserving too much ram is bad. You can also try Optimizer textures.

Post traps

You should save yourself the hassle and just buy it
The money goes to a good cause as well

But that makes things look blocky and aliased

ITS NOT FAIR

her nose looks deformed and awful

Compressing textures? Yeah. But if you aren't doing a lot of closeups and whatnot, it's preferable to stutter.

I'm planning on buying it during a steam sale since $30 for a decade old game is stretching it.

So are there any working torrents out there? Or should I just wait another month?

Look, just buy my fucking game, alright?

My MCM has fucked up and it keeps staying fucked up, I dont know what to do. Mods that are supposed to show up simply never shows up. Any advice?

Fine Todd, but you'll have to wait a month.

Does it happen on a new game? When did you first notice this?

I don't get stuttering often though, I just get textures on clothing that sometimes don't load in until I racemenu or take off and put them back on.

Do you have SKSE installed? I can't see the SKSE watermark thing in the menu.

r8 me or h8 me

Some time ago, its probably something to do with me tweaking mods. I'm not sure what has done it, and I've tried taking nearly every mod off to unfuck it but with no luck, I've also tried reinstalling SkyUI.

Character looks ok but enb is awful.

Didn't see your post, on the main menu when I press ESC it says SKSE 1.7.3 so it should be there.

Might be a problem with VRAM, try underclocking it. Or bad enblocal settings.

Alright. also wew this is gonna take a hot minute to install in't it.
I hope this is worth it, else it'll take equally as long to uninstall.

Contrast is too bright.
Lips a bit too pronounced for my tastes.
Need a better not-milf hair.
eyebrows look good.
Eyes could be a tick or two closer.
Nose looks fine.
dat Assault strap clipping though.
needs gauntlets or gloves.

Enjoy

how to underclock and what to change in ENBLocal.
I'm the user running an old binary.

P-please.

Weird, SKSE is working then. You've installed SkyUI and all that, right?

What you could do is uninstall everything that comes with an MCM, uninstall SkyUI, clean the savefile, make a new save and then start reinstalling MCM mods one by one. It'll take ages, but it will sort the problem.

Otherwise try this nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62613/?

>tweaking mods
What kind of tweaking? Did you run LOOT? Are you using MO? If so, try to put SkyUI higher (lower priority) in the left tab. You did try a new game, yeah?

Try Nvidia inspector, AMD can prolly do it in the drivers. If you're using a pre ENBoost binary, you can't do anything but upgrade.

Sorry user, that's the complete wrong fucking mod I linked in - what I meant to link was this nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57795/?

Otherwise, open console and type setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1.

I have a radeon and this is a lappy

You could also give radeonPro a shot.

I've tried the console command, it does nothing.
Same with the MCM kicker mod, nothing.
I loaded up a save in the abandoned prison from alternate start. MCM seemed to work there, which boggles me.

No LOOT, but I'm using MO.

Which character whom you wish you can see more on /aco/ ?

Why am I such a loser /tesg/? I can't do anything right and anytime I finally get something nice in my life I fuck it up.

Your mum

Run the built in LOOT in MO. Did you try a new game?

If it's tech support you need, you've come to the right place.

Don't worry user, life is about never how far you can push yourself not how hard you get pushed.

Does it have to be those exact mods? I'm pretty sure you could find something similar on the Nexus.

>my once surprisingly stable install of Oblivion is now crashing with C++ Runtime errors when I change cells or at random
Why

is she going to get turkey-basted by Fan and then left to be a single mother?

MCM-not-working-guy here, fuck this noise then. I'm starting a new character, are there any good mods for spears or polearms?

I don't know about oblivion since I've little experience regarding it, but I only had runtime errors due to bad overclocks. Do other games work fine?

I have no idea what you are trying to say

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62609/?

that's the only mod that spears are half-assed in. It's extremely buggy, and have compatiblity issues, but it works

There are but they also do some other extraneous changes that I'd rather avoid. I wanted a simpler option.

If you want, you can always post your load order. I say that because the same thing might happen again with a new character if you're not sure what the root cause was.

You can always try the Soolie spear mod (it's recommended on the /tesg/ site) but I found it pretty meh. This is super nice - nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55230/?

Too many lewd mods.

Cool shot (no pun intended)

>Golden Age sword
you do it no justice.

As long as the mod isn't very complicated, you can delete unwanted records in TES5Edit. Any particular reason you're not using a werewolf overhaul?

For the friendly fire thing, you could try skytweak, but I'm not sure if it works on fear effects.

>all these whiteys

Anyone got any good looking dark-skinned girls?

Ruru is literally the only good one.

>rururu
>good
lol

Racist

Name one brown waifu that's better.
Trick question, you can not.

>redguards
>attractive

>tfw I played half of Vigilant in Engrish, so I still don't know what the hell is going on in the mansion
>tfw now it's got voice acting
I'm never getting around to Darkend, am I.

Nope -
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80443/?

>still installing the Skyrim enhanced UUNP
>45 minutes later
>55% done
wew even all in one UUNP didn't take this long to start up it's OMOD

I spent over 400 hours on Skyrim customizing my milf protagonist, configuring different outfits I downloaded, enjoying sex lab mods.

I really prefer The Elder Scrolls over any other series. Just because of the sexual connection I had with Skyrim.

I'm using MT Overhaul. I was looking at the mod Werewolf Loot but it also allowed you to use spells, shouts, armors and weapons which I didn't need. And it doesn't have the friendly fire fix.

I guess I'll go ahead and try your suggestion. Thanks for the help, friend.

Yeah. Let's hope they announce TES VI next month.

>non human
ruined

just because your shit isn't the stinkiest, doesn't mean it's not shit

>shaved khajeeet
whew.jpg

>tfw still haven't played new Darkend either.
Don't worry, right there with you.

She's not shaved. It's probably due to the normal map not having a lot of fur texture detail. Probably need to fix that.

post character and teeth. I want to rip them out and put them in my character.

I'm sorry you're so wrong. You should stop being so wrong.

I like her user.

I miss Eiries.

Sounds like someone wants to get sword-nuked

Well you're wrong.