Minivans

Hey guys. Looking to buy a minivan for my wife and I. I know it's not terribly popular on this page, but surely there are some of you out there living that minivan life.

Mainly it's just for convenience and family size. My wife's 3 kids are involved in after school activities and stuff on the weekends, so driving them around in her Elantra is getting to be a bit of a challenge. Their sports gear takes up a lot of room, so i think the cargo aspect alone is worth it.

Thoughts on the Odyssey?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vk_z5fT3b10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

best in class. if you have a low problem tolerance go for the last year of the old style. The new one is better but will have teething problems since its brand new. it also has a gay push button shifter.

>My wife's 3 kids
this was really subtle, well done OP
almost missed it

This but they get real expensive real fast

If you're on a budget you can easily get a brand new Dodge Grand Caravan for like $20k, at least in Canada. That's less than $16k in America
Damn things refuse to die and those 3.6l Pentastar engines are seriously underrated

>My wife's 3 kids

Man, these shitposts are getting more camouflaged every day.

The 3.6 sounds pretty nice, Almost Porsche like.

youtube.com/watch?v=vk_z5fT3b10

And then he spends the money on repairs because FCA

>my wife's three kids

>le unreliable meme

My mother's husband drives an old Chevy venture it's pretty comfy.

If you don't want a brand new van, the 3.3 and 3.8 in the older Caravans are good as well. Just for the love of god stay away from anything with the Mitsubishi 3.0.

This.

Try for an old Aerostar or Astro if you want something reliable.

>my wife's 3 kids

Get a Pacifica. I drove one recently and I was shocked, it's feels like Chrysler took one of those crazy concepts from the 90's like the Atlantic when they were trying to be a luxury brand and actually built it. It's insane how much nicer it is compared to the old Town and Country vans.

SIXTY THOUSAND DOLLARS

Bait but the best mini van right now is the Mercedes Metris.

>RWD
>Glorious interior
>Superior diesel engine.

Had a 94 Plymouth grand voyager. Fucking loved it.

Ferd Transit Connect wagon is one I'd suggest looking at. The venerable 2.5 ford engine, 6 speed auto trans, known for doing 250k+ miles and they start at $24k.

>My wife's 3 kids

(heil'd)
OP is a cuccboi, raising Tyrone, Jamal and Mali`e-k's (the dash don't be silent) unwanted spawn.

That sounded funnier in your head, didn't it?

>My wife's 3 kids

Stopped reading here.