/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Throw Boulders and Chill Edition

Got fatrolled: >A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vYX1ZLFxs8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Doll cute

Who makes the general? Do you have a special guy to do it, or can anyone do it?

First for Yuria and Segalt are the best

Anyone can make it.
Correct!

Ahh

I just came here to say that I fucking love this thing, did almost the entirety of my first playthrough with it and never got tired of it.

anyone. even you

>Having trouble with undead giant with chains
>Start listening to songs from berserk
youtube.com/watch?v=vYX1ZLFxs8A
>Kill it without taking damage

What does this mean?

>not getting bored of its moveset

Pretty underrated, super punch is so satisfying and the rest of the moveset ain't bad.

that ur gay

>keep dying to abhorrent beast
Do i need more eyes?

You need a serrated weapon, some fire paper, and beast blood pellets.

Dodge foward left when it attacks, 1-3 hits, dodge out and repeat.

Anyone farming heavy abyssals today? I'd love to join

I mean you can go from driving stakes into things to swinging it like a straight sword to super punching shit into oblivion. And on top of that it looks sweet as fuck

>gay
No gays allowed on my /bbg/.

i guess i better go then

I deal decent dmg, the problem is that if i get hit once it's very likely i will die bc it punishes healing and closes the gap with aoe attacks very easily.

The entire general had better go

>Bored
>Go on reddit
>see pic related
>Remember why I don't go there.

on a new playthrough and kinda lonely ;_; anyone want to join me while i run hemwick? password is bbg793 and at lamp

i'll come user, gimme a sec

>40 endurance

Alright, it's been a while since I played but didn't most people agree that 20 endurance is enough?

>120 """""""""builds""""""""

What's the point of even making a meta level if you're gonna have everything with no sacrifices? Might as well just go full 150 retard

Where can i farm triangular and radial gems?

Isz for triangles, and Pthumeru for radials. Loran is for wanings.

I have farmed this Bone Ash Hunter 40 times for an Arcane +%/+Damage and he still hasn't dropped anything. Is there an easier way?

I love wearing makeup and dressing like a girl and kissing boys on their peepees and their mouths and you can't make me leave.

Depends on what gems you're looking for and what enemies. Radials normally come from Pthumeru, Triangles from Isz.

yeah, you can go for nourishing radials instead. They're weaker but a lot easier to farm

anyone else coming apart from cuckmaster segalt?

can anyone help me with watchers in lvl 3 pthumeru? glyph is jjph

pass is bbg

>silencing blank

Cumming, user. Hemwick Lane lamp?

Didn't know the UGS user lever guardians also dropped rating 19 cursed temperings

They are a bit easier to kill than watchers

aye

Ringin'

I'm ringing on srrc

Steak Dinner is pretty cool but it was a huge disappointment for me when I got it. Based on the description I thought it would extend into a spear or actually shoot stakes like rivets at things

i don't know what that means

Hellhounds are so fucking bullshit holy fuck

Don't worry, where are you in the dungeon, I'll come help

right at the fog

Inexcusably awful.

My pvp character is 117 because I'm a fucking idiot and didn't plan correctly.

Then again it's been almost two years since I last did pvp and it will probably stay that way.

*psst*

Use your gun. Even with piddling BLT it sends them flying. Not related just felt like bullying Bone Ashfu

How is the beast cutter against HBLB?

Lower Pthumerian Labyrinth right?

ya

>that lift off at the end

my sides user

Love that clip

What advantage does the blunderbuss have over the pistol? I know it's slower so what's the upside? You can't visceral multiple enemies at once.

well that was a jolly time segalt and eggnog

It's cooler. I've noticed if you shoot something at point blank range it does shit tons of damage with 50 BLT

Anyone want some spelunking? I felt lonely so i did a lower pthumeru root chalice dungeon.
Glyph 532xxv84 just started layer 1.

How bad are they compared to Bone Hunter's drops? And, where can I find them?

These beats are fucking me up hardcore. Need help spelunking Lower Loran layer 2. I'll ring at the lamp.

glyph irhi pass bbg

It's not slower but I think the recovery is slightly more delayed, not by much. Staggers better in case you miss or are trying to catch/interrupt someone, does more damage than Evelyn up close with 50 Blt using a BSB gem.

It has a wider cone, useful for hitting people who try to dodge around you. It also stuns bosses like Descendant, whereas the pistol doesn't.

The spread means it's easier to hit your target and it also staggers a larger verity of enemies.

Anytime, user!

Pistols whiff a lot, especially when you're close to an enemy. Blunderbusses have a big spread so it's much easier to hit your target, even when they're moving. Plus like other user said, style points

>want to record something during fight
>press the button
>my character freezes while the PS4 takes a billion fucking years to bring the screen

I hate this so much

Blunderbuss has wider spread, meaning you're much less likely to miss, and it also does huge stagger, so even if you don't get the parry it'll still probably make whatever you're shooting flinch. Also of note, the Blunderbuss fires on the same frame as the Pistol, it just has more endlag. Also it can do more damage than an Evelyn on the right build if you're close enough.

The real downside to using the Blunderbuss is that it fucking clips with everything under the sun if you're using a two-handed weapon.

Password bbg456

It has a wider spread and a more consistent stagger so if you fuck up the timing you're usually ok and your bullets don't fly past their neck when they're up on your shit since the start of the bullets hitbox is closer to your own body than the pistols

ive come to the conclusion that ball and chain undead giant is impossible to kill solo, i dont care what anyone else says

Coming

still could use help ;_;

Ok so It has benefits thanks anons. From the descriptions it just seemed like a shittier choice with no upsides I might start using it now.

You can set it for one button press = screenshot and two = save the last x minutes of gameplay. No screen, no popup icon

You can fuck with the options so you only need to tap the button to take a screentshot, and when you hold it it'll just save a clip of the last 15 minutes or so of gameplay. I cut mine down to 5 though since a 15 minute clip is like 700 MBs.

Fucking spiders, dude. Rerangan.

Do you have matchmaking set to worldwide?

i do, should i?

it's not even comparable, gargoyles pretty much always drop nourishing gems, and they drop chunks as well.

the spreadsheet you can find in the OP says there's two in the main room of layer 2 in 8q6pkpqx

I've used 9dsqke9r before to farm the two gargoyles and two brainsuckers on layer 3, but if you don't want flat arc gems the first one is probably better.

Alright /bbg/, Miyazaki emailed you and told you he'll give you an exclusive look at his new project before anyone, but there's a catch

You have to eat a whole Hawaiian pizza in front of him, and you can't pick off the pineapple

Do you do it?

Well that was embarrassing. Got roll caught by a wolfy. Rerangin.

I like Hawaiian

Not a chance

Short root ritual chalice does not seem to work. Password is bbg right?

Segalt has cucked me at least 3 times today

I'm at 40/12 vit/end and have 4 levels left until I hit BL98. Main weapons are wheel and moonsword.

What do? Take into account 2 clockwise runes and either an anti clock or a formless Oedon

Not even comparable as in they're that bad? I'm retarded, please be patient with me

such is life

I would instead commit seppuku with the pizza cutter to not let down uncle dante. Miyazaki would be so moved he would create the perfect game for all of you.

i got it

thank you rkng rkng

I wanna do another playthrough. Whats a fun weapon/build to use? I've done Stake Driver, Whirligig, and Arcane.

F U C K I N G

S P I D E R S

god I'm bad. reringn

2 Clock, 1 Anti is the standard. 98% of the time I never switch it out unless I'm farming mob gems. 2 in Skl for Church assuming you have 12 Skl for Str/Arc if you want to use it, if not then I'd put the rest into Vit (or End, I prefer more Vit).

Going to repair my weapon and rejoin, m8.

Sorry I'm playing pretty awkward.. haven't played in months and neee to get used to the controls again ;_;

>He doesn't like pineapple on pizza
I bet you think anchovies are gross too.

HMLS
What stats, what starting class?

Not even comparable as in farming bone ash hunters for an arc gem made me want to kill myself compared to farming gargoyles just a few times

the difference between the gems themselves is that you're getting a 19.3% atk up gem at best as opposed to 23.1% with flat arc potentially. So it is a noticeable difference in damage but it's not necessary.

Cruel Fate, either 25/25/50 or 50/25/25 Str/Skl/Arc. If you're staying at 98, then you can go 25/12/50 or 50/25/15.

50arc over str?
Which variant would I want