/maag/ - Marvel Avengers Academy General

Beta Ray Bill is the secret character edition.

>What is this? Is it Free?
A shitty freemium game. With cute waifus, husbandos, and the best writing Marvel has put out since ever. If you want to accomplish anything, you'll have to spend money or kill yourself.

>Current event
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Event, featuring characters and story lines that weren't in the movie! Way to fuck up marketing TinyCo.

>Marvel event article
news.marvel.com/games/64073/guardians-galaxy-return-marvel-avengers-academy/

>Reddit "full of lies" AMAs Pastebin
pastebin.com/U91LWGbH
pastebin.com/JTEncmSW

>Still better drawn than half the shit currently published by Marvel
shitpostersacademy.tumblr.com/

Old thread:

So there isn't a new app update in the store yet, but I got impatient waiting for one and wanted to make fun of leddit. They've lost their shit over this event and currently have a sticky thread calling for a TinyCo boycott, and out of spite they revealed the secret character that they were able to datamine, and its Beta Ray Bill.

Who knows if we're even getting an update this week or not. TinyCo may be having issues since their family guy event that was supposed to start yesterday still hasn't started.

They've clearly taken on more than they can chew with three different games

I'm betting the update is delayed till tomorrow and this thread will die before then.

Anyone else have a starred "Beat Collector" mission (after already obtaining him)?

I don't get it, why are the cucks picketing?

I do. I hope it doesn't keep us from progressing to the next week

Bump

Raging over how hard the gamora costume is to get

Sorry for the multiple posts of this and quoting the wing guy at the start, I'm in a dieing phone currently. There's so much gold in here. They're going to get press coverage of their boycott!!!

The RNG on the jetpacks? Why are they surprised, it's nothing new

up

$80-$200 EACH event. Jesus Christ.

COCAINE*cough*I mean, mobile games are a hell of a drug.

Having a cocaine addiction would be better than this shit

Also, we're live, no update. So the hack should still work.

22 is the new combat skill max level.

>that Enchantress costume

Jesus F2P is getting torn a new one this episode. You need 30 emeralds to get Enchantress' new costume, which drop at a rate of 1 every 4 hours. So 5 days to get enough emeralds, which means you won't be able to do shit since you generally need that episodes costume to do anything in the episode, unless you've bought that week's premo shit.

Would you happen to have a link to that? It's been a bit since I played but it doesn't hurt to check back in and see how it's changed.

See:

Thank you very much, it's appreciated!

I hate to ask but it's been long enough that it seems there's a 3rd option? The first one's for instant actions and the second's for free items but rental's a new one to me. (is that a combination of the first two or something new?)

Free rental is, at least, something that makes those item drop generators make items for free. If it does anything else, I do not know. I don't make the hacks and only ever use the free shopping one, since that does all I need.

Nope, that's a great help, thank you! I might try it out or just stick with free shopping, but the information will definitely help me out.

I guess that's why the reddit cucks are rioting.

bump

Assuming you get any relevant uniforms, the most powerful team for now, with maxed out levels, seems to be Captain America, Yondu, and Adam Warlock.

And of course, new event week means new crate.

Bumpage

bump

My phone can't load shit... what can I do in general? When it tries to load some dialogue, the loading logo appears and that was it. I tried to restart game / phone, sometimes help but not always. Basically I Stuck.

Try the sd hack?

those crates just keep getting more and more expensive.

As long as people keep paying, they'll keep doing them

Reddit's boycott is hilarious because they'll be lapping shit up next event most likely.

If it weren't for the hack i probably wouldn't be playing any more. The shit just got way too expensive and for a game thats full of bugs/crashes its just unacceptable.

I mean, even the battle animations and voices are still shit for characters (guardian's audio is shit, cap's shield stays in the air when he dies, absolutely no audio for some attacks like groot while others have outdated wacky ones that were never changed like Nebula's sword attack making a cash register sound, etc).

At the rate this event has been going I bet they wont even give the guaridans Rank 5 outfits like we were hoping. They'll just be perma 3 like most other story characters.

They're going full ham with this boycott. It's been the most entertaining thing this game has produced all year

>After seeing how Tinyco just doesn't want to respond nor fix the issue and seeing how banded together we all are as a community I decided to try something I hadn't seen posted yet. I reached out to Tinyco by phone, they never answered...and all you can do is leave them a voicemail (i didnt wanna call them multiple times or anything so after trying 3 times over 3 days i stopped). Well I figured with all the current messages they've gotten that leaving a voicemail wouldn't matter. So I then reached out to a friend who works within JamCity who, as some of you may know, bought Tinyco last year. Now this went much better, they got me a phone call with a supervisor within customer service. I kindly explained what the frustrations were in that had been going on within the game in regards to a lack of communication and horrible RNG without any end. I told them that whenever I speak with technical support they are always extremely helpful and kind and that the basis of my message was not that I hated anyone but just wished they would listen and return some feedback. They told me that they understood everything as their kid ironically played this game too, but that they personally couldn't do anything. They said even though JamCity owns Tinyco that they still operate as an independent unless they need help. They told me that my best bet would be to try and keep reaching out through email or phone but to stay kind and to give them 72 hours between each message. They also told me that they would speak with someone within JamCity to see if they could reach out and find out what was going on. So I don't know if it helped but maybe someone who matters will get this info fed to them and not like it and they'll do something. Hope everyone has a Super day! :)

I heard that next event is a time travel one.

I thought it was Inhumans, something that everyone assumed would be X-Men since they kept mentioning telepaths but it'll clearly be something else, then Spider-Man to tie into Homecoming

Viv namedrops dude who can shoot beams from his eyes. We are getting Xmen. The inhumans dont have a school as well.
If anytging if theybwere hinting inhumans you would see more about their homeland and not them hiding.
But then again the inhumans are discount Xmen nowadays

I recall them mentioning a school in Attilan at the end of the last event

>that voice for Adam
How'd they cock it up this bad?

>hanks voice

bump

Do we still have any F2P-ers in our midst? Or are we all just using the hack at this point?

I think someone pointed that out in the last thread, thats why these threads die so fast; we're usually done in like 5 minutes with everything.

Second best girl

Anyone playing F2P would have quit months ago, the game's impossible

I'm supposed more reddit people haven't shown up here for hacks, if they were really serious about sticking it to TinyCo.

I gave up during Daredevil event I think. Just... couldn't anymore, and without hack would also give up.

I embraced the hack when I wasn't able to get all the regular decorations for the first week of the Spiderman event and then saw the odds of getting the symbiote suit for Spidey.
My only regret is not hacking sooner so I could get the Giant Man costume from Civil War.

I embraced the hack as soon as we had one, since I knew how this game was going to end up based on their family guy game. I'll try their futurama one as soon as someone hacks it too.

Post your rarest waifus.

WHEN

Probably never.

Aw shucks.

bump

They mentioned some shit about "not getting things legally" cause they're even cuckholds about that

With no update, I'm letting this thread die after this bump. After one can be made when the next event week starts.

*Another one

Yeah, I stopped trying to bump several hours ago too. I'm already done with this week's stuff and they're really isn't any thing else to talk about right now

>TinyJew give out free coins if you buy premo characters
>leddit are back to sucking their dicks
They can't even boycott properly

I prefer it to Collector's ridiculously sexual one

Boycotting a game is stupid as fuck, anyway.