Dueling Network General - /dng/

YGO General #2523
Messing with chemicals Edition
Last Thread: New mechanic, Link Summoning: ygorganization.com/ekisotorarinkuexclamationpoint/

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.

>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Official /dng/ ruling test: testmoz.com/466984
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist (June 3rd)
●OCG: Cyverse Link Structure Deck (June 17th)
●OCG: Circuit Break (July 8th)
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Spirit Warriors (August 11st)

●TCG: Maximum Crisis (May 5th)
●TCG: Dimensional Guardians (May 26th)
●TCG: Pendulum Evolution (June 23rd)
●TCG: Battles of Legend: Light's Revenge (7th July)
●TCG: Starter Deck: Link Strike (July 21st)
●TCG: 2017 Mega-Tins (August 25th)
●TCG: Code of Duelist (August 4th)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists (September 8th)

Other urls found in this thread:

yugioh-card.com/en/limited/
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/The_Winged_Dragon_of_Ra_(original)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>chemistry support
>it's not chemicritters
Fuck this shit, chemicritters are so cute.

I don't know why people call them chemistry. Their molecules

*They're
I blame auto correct

Links on ygopro when? play with pendulum players is boring and frustrating

Kill yourself

I knew I should of bought duelist alliance when it was so cheap

Get rekt r4

Got my playset for $4 a piece

Magicians still aren't doing shit.

>Implying I care how well something does in the meta

I'm just gonna enjoy my favorite deck(Odd-Eyes) going out with a bang before MR4 ruin the game

They may do for a bit until links come out but that's ok since ASF is still at 3 and still shuts them down hard.

Pendulum Switch might be able to help with that

>that guy in the last thread who was buying Terrortops for Madolche
MACR has been out for a few weeks, you should be playing Predaplants

rip Norden though

It'd take way too long to get a set of scales up that way, you'd be better off just running more s/t removal or R4 and going for tornado dragon/castel to keep it off the field. The point is ASF slows them down enough to not allow them to set up and swarm allowing you to win.

Why are things like Inzektors and six sams cards not banned in the ocg but banned in the TCG?
what the fuck is this shit, I want to play old school decks.

Good Predaplant decklist? I wouldn't mind trying Pedaplants out

they forget
gb's are your standard on waiting

not again
come on dude

You will delete this in 17 seconds

You cant buy new cards if you stick with the old ones, now be a good goy and pre-order some COTD boxes.

Thread is as ded as Norden

yugioh-card.com/en/limited/

Do you like this banlist?

because koa is incompetent
a lot of people will say "its just because they want you to buy new cards!", ignoring that a lot of shit on the list wouldn't even make used anyway if it was off the list

I play Odd-Eyes
I love it

I love it when Konami caters directly to me

>norden dead
>dolls dead
>heros dead
when do we get super poly back? do we have to wait for invoked to die too?

Happy that I can play full power Dracopals/Magicians but the other cards should've been hit with the other stuff last list.

Fuck Norden and Terrortop. And I don't really give a damn about those pendulum cards, so it's a good change for me.

It's list like this that almost make me think that, despite all of KoA's faults(And there are a lot), it actually cares about the players who like the old mechanics more than KoJ.

They at least don't want to fuck over Pendulums as much as them.

Hahahaha! The only reason the Pendulum Magician shit got out was to shill the new booster. And i cant even see how you think Konami of America even cares about old shit when they refuse to release a lot of old archetype cards that frankly shouldnt be there anymore.

hi

Really hit it outta the park this time, Komoney

They don't want ANYTHING threatening their Pendulum Structu- I mean Booster pack sales, so that's why they also limited Grass, even though the mere presence of Ash Blossom already makes any Grass deck completely unviable.

But smart players will know that Pendulums are officially on a timer, and won't fall for this Jewery.

Mark my words, the Pendulum booster will be one of the worst-selling packs in recent history.

Hi cutie. Deck sucks. Still cute, though.

Of course it does it's fucking charmers duh

Stratos deserves to rot on the list forever

Super yugo to 1 soon

>Includes best boy
Nice.
No extra? I might have to steal this and swap out some of the cards to put Wynn in

needs zoodiacs

Who here remembers me?

Also how am I supposed to practice for the Link format in August if ygopro hasn't updated their software?

Use Dueling Book

You are really the most dedicated petdecker I've seen in my life. It's been years you been building around these trash cards.

Post pictures of your dick then, I'm sure it's better than that deck.

Towers, CED, Cyber Jar, Releaser, Stratos, fishborg, magical scientist, kirin, makyura, MJ, MJ#2 (ban Jackpot 7 since it was a piece of shit card at any rate), Dama juggler, plushfire, monkeyboard, shirt, Tribe, witch, construct, exciton, shock master, zenmaity (just ban out hunter goddamn), elma, card destruction, cold wave, confiscation, gateway of the six, kaiser colosseum, last will, morph, reborn, pot of avarice, super poly, super rejuv, time seal, trap dustshoot, ultimate offering, and vanity's.

>Ultimate offering
Oh shit nigga what are you doing
Fairly sure I'm not wrong in saying this

The extra is just random filler.
Also for wynn version:
-1 light kaiju
-1 dark kaiju
-1 water kaiju
-2 dharc
-1 eria
+3 wynn
+3 wind kaiju
I love my wife and her friends

Thanks man

>man
check your privilege

Is the site supposed to be really laggy or is it just me?

>STILL NO PERFOMAPAL ODD-EYES SYNCHRON

seriusly, add junishis

This. I need to start testing it.

hello?

I'm sorry if this is to bloggy or belongs in /soc/ but does anyone live near milwaukee Wisconsin?
I'm a little bit north and I'm just looking for people to duel or to go to locals with. The nearest place for official tournaments is like an hour away.

He means on YGOPro

>Cyber Jar
>Metamorphosis
>Shlock Master
>Ultimate fucking Offering

Lets not go that far

Dude fuck it. Honestly fuck it. Let it goddamn rip.

Over my dead body
Fuck zoo

Wrong cartoon meant to sell kids toys there buddy

I want to fuck Chakanine

How do neither of you have a problem with Makyura, king of FTKs, last will, confiscation/trap dustshoot (if you're gonna vouch for this, you may as well say forceful sentry is also fine) or elma for exodia FTK memes. All of which should never come back until they manage to get powercreeped since I hate the 'nerf errata ruining a card to get them off the list' approach.

Post your cardfu and why you love her.

Zoofaggotry encompasses the worst of Yugioh. Literal 10 minute turns fucking kill me, and I never draw into my Maxx Cs when I'm playing against these cocksuckers.

My first card

hammer because it smashes fags

She's cute! And she is good!

Call her Lyca

>Maxx Cs
>plural
I fucking wish, thanks Konami USA.

>No Bonding on YGOPro yet
I just wanna mess with them even though I feel i'll just end up making an inferior Dinosaur deck.

>plural

I love her

Speaking of first cards, how many of you remember the first Yugioh card you ever got?

My friend gave me this sucky guy for reasons I can't recall.

BAKA

I remember. It was Uraby. I didn't care much for it personally, but it was the very first card I ever owned.

Excellent taste

dad actually imported deck
shout out to my boi gilfer

She looks cool

Who says i dont? I just didnt want to list pretty much 80% of that list.

>unbanning scientist

lol enjoy playing against one-card rank six and fives

I do, I still have it actually. It was a counterfeit Winged Dragon of Ra. I also got if from a friend, I think it was because we pooled some snack money to buy a cheap box, can't remember exactly.

The funny thing is, the DM anime just started airing in my country back then, so no one of us knew that it was supposed to be a super important card, much less that it's the most "powerful" one.

could you post it? wording makes it seem like it tried being usable rather than the color trio

>STILL nothing

she is perfect :3

so young
>almost 10yr already
what the fuck

>she

>he doesn't know

is that a bulge

no and not pantsu either it camo

find anything?

Yugioh in america started in 2002, synchros were 2008. The game's had synchros longer than it hasn't. You can also tell when people are nostalgia fagging when they bitch about synchros, but were perfectly ok with ReturnDAD and Chaos shitting up the game for 3 years. Come to think of it, that means the nostalgia is really from 2002-2004ish, so only 2 years. Jesus, all this bullshit for only 2 years of gameplay?

>Bunnyboy shota's combined powers with Exampler
/ss/ stands for synchro summon

>made a 60 card Cyberdark deck with all the spicy meme cards and engines of the moment
>half of the cards got touched in the new "banlist"

Fuck you Konami, I'm trying to make Cyberdarks work and you won't let me.

I think this is the last I ever saved. I should start looking again.

I tried looking for it, and found it, but I don't have good camera at the moment. It's a counterfeit of this
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/The_Winged_Dragon_of_Ra_(original)
Practically the only difference is the lack of holofoil on the bottom, and slightly lower quality cardboard.from the usual ygo card.

It was a time when none of us knew the rules, and the official boosters being a bit too expensive for children of our age (fucking 3rd-world country prices). so we just played with cheap counterfeits using Duelist Kingdom "let's bullshit' rules.

>a counterfeit of an already non usable card
man fakes sure are quite the thing

>13520 ATK 4-star
Meh. Dies to removal.