How much are annual maintence costs on a 2000 Bentley Arnage T?

How much are annual maintence costs on a 2000 Bentley Arnage T?

Other urls found in this thread:

robisonservice.blogspot.nl/2014/10/blown-head-gaskets-in-bentley-turbo-r.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How often does an elderly man shit himself?

$30k

Not so bad in the UK if you have access to flying spares. Overseas, don't even think about it.

Blown headgaskets and camshaft failure.
30 grand really isn't a bad estimate.

30000 a year sounds over excessive. I keep hearing 2000 a year but then again I don't know.

Apparently Clarkson said something along the lines of "each service costs as much as a 7-Series but has to be done 3 times as often".
If the headgaskets blow or it eats a camshaft, you're legitimately looking at a 30k job though.

anywhere from 10-50k and shitloads of time spent waiting for parts and repairs

More than you can afford pal

The estimates sound hard to believe don't know who to believe anymore. Sounds like a bunch of jealous cucks making up numbers so I don't buy it.

robisonservice.blogspot.nl/2014/10/blown-head-gaskets-in-bentley-turbo-r.html
>Rebuild long block engine after major failure - $35,000
>Replace melted injectors and rail parts - $3,000
>Replace water pump, radiator, coolant hoses and thermostat - $3,000
>Replace other heat-damaged parts - turbo, pipes, possibly catalyst - $3-6,000
>Labor for all this work - $10,000+
Seriously.

>people aren't saying what I want to hear so I refuse to believe them
It's easily 10k a year if dealer serviced, unless you wanna DIY-hack it and end up with a defect, unsellable pile of shit after a year.

>extremely expensive car is extremely expensive to repair
Hard to believe, I know.

Kek well since I'm rich anyways I'll buy it still don't believe the numbers most posters in /o drive fucking Camrys lel.

Not even the right car. And the damage is so extensive doubt that would ever happen.

Why are you posting then, fag?

To make jealous fags like you mad

>doubt that would ever happen
It does though, or they wouldn't have a proper indication of how much it all costs. That's what happens when you drive it with a blown headgasket.

Seriously, these cars get stupidly expensive stupidly fast.

My father-in-law owns a 96 Brooklands. It costs him about 2 grand a year to keep it running. That's in the UK though with local parts suppliers.

Sounds more reasonable then 30 fucking k a year. Most forums I've been on say the same thing didn't know /o had so many insecure poor fags who make up numbers.

Yeah the head gasket thing is the only thing I've heard costs a lot if it happens and it's quite common. That's why I've considered getting the 2002 model or maybe a 1999 green label.

Alright, so you're just shitposting. Thanks for wasting our time.

I'm not I thought someone on /o drove one and could confirm the maintence costs.

>Before VW-BMW era
>British reliability

Have fun

Sounds like buying a new one every year is the cheapest way to go, according to Veeky Forums. If you can do it yourself you can buy 1 or 2 extra and you have spareparts for a few years.
My best guess is that they're mainly expensive per mile. Not so much per year. If you have one it'll be like owning a boat. Never finished, still beautifull. But don't daily it. Buy a volvo for that.

Not true the 1999 green labels have BMW engines.

Just get a Rolls, you mong.

>green labels
>BMW engines

what.... source ?

>Sounds like a bunch of jealous cucks making up numbers so I don't buy it.
Sounds like you might actually have brain damage

The fucking internet google it

I prefer the pre-fuel injected cars; they're rather reasonable to repair and turn heads as well. I've owned 3 Silver Shadows and would recommend them.

Interesting I've considered buying an '81 Silver Spirit before but thought the repairs were the most expensive for RRs.

Gonna cost you 5k tops per year if you diy everything and can repair the car at parts cost.

>flying spares
what a great name.

Rolls and Bentley cost the same to maintain until the late '80s; with Bentley being cheaper if you need a part with a logo on it. The Turbo R is one of the more expensive Bentleys of the era; actually more costly than the Rolls, and after the companies split it wavers back and forth pending upon which model and what year.

choose wisely

Bump the silver shadow looks exquisite I might just end up buying one instead. Still not sure yet but maintence costs for both cars look about 2000-5000 a year.

looking at continentals myself user, one of my goals is to own a Bentley in my 20s, it doesnt count when you're older

>British "engineering"

The best thing Britain ever made was the United States.