treeofsavior.com/news/?n=960

>Current events:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=953
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=974
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=972
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=971
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=973

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>Addon Manager (includes jTOS and iTOS addons)
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
tos.neet.tv/

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Hunting Grounds locations and gear spreadsheet (will change soon. RNG Cubes drop instead of gear)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k/pubhtml#

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

ignore and report guild/name shitposters

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/items/113302
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2bbbff.1e3f4a5185.1a21314a51
youtube.com/watch?v=p82E0T6G-Vo
youtube.com/watch?v=L7rhcn-Mg90
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#111138889.4f5f6a85.3545.1f5a718a95.15
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Which melee class has the least skills to manage at endgame levels?

Iron Fist Monk.

This game is actually fun now

Bee user
What gear do I need to survive afking at bees?

This would be the case if the fps doesn't drop randomly

naked

Full con?
Full Spr for skellies?

>oneshotting people with punji stack

>go into dungeon
>someone puts down beam of light
>everything dies instantly
>go from level 170 to 194 with 1000% bonus XP

wtf was that

Instance Clear Voucer.

>oneshotting people with cavalry charge

How do you get those?

So capture with 2 stake stockades, punji, broom trap and what else? Release at the back for sneak hit.

About 2000% damage instant right?

>Deal no fucking damage after patch
>"change your weapon"
>Change my weapon into 175 or whatever weapon, not hunting grounds one.
>Still deal no fucking damage

I mean I know clerics are not supposed to deal heavy damage but right now I'm Conviction->Smite is so fucking sad to look at.

They're remnants of Goddess Laima scribed to a piece of paper found on all monsters in Tree of Savior at a low low drop chance.

The players borrow the power of the goddess and lay waste to a dungeon almost instantly.

TP, event, 250k on market

Can anyone point me to a warrior guide that is current? Also is respeccing possible and easy to do in this game? I generally dislike plaiyng mmos where I can't easily respec since I like to try my own builds out and if I can't do that I'm forced to follow a guide 100% of the time.

>That sounds as bullshit as holding A + B to capture a pokemon more easily
Pokemon is a bad example considering the shit you actually could do in that series by fucking up the memory.

However they really did say timing affected the anvil at first, but this was way, way back, before they made it so most skills can't affect the anvil (because you could telekinesis it away, but also I suspect because things like fireballs hitting regularly made it succeed too much.) Could also have been a bad translation since they relied on the community to translate though. In any case this was ages ago, but who knows what the fuck is still in that code.

Also it's not like it'd have a higher rate of succeding if you did it right, just that you can fuck it up 100% instead of just 49%.

Thanks.

Have you tried upgrading it? It's super cheap now.

>Conviction.Smite
Add STR yah dingus. Like 80% of your stat needs to be STR.

Also add gems and anvil the shit out of your weapon to at least +6 or +11 depending on your budget. It's hella cheap now to anvil.

>TP
Wrong. You can never buy Instance reset couvhers with TP.

You'll not gonna do great dmg if you are low level and low gear'd (enchant, gems, attributes, cards, other stuff)

After playing on Klai for a while, changing to Fedimian just makes everything feel so much more fluid and smooth with ~0.05 ping. This is like 3 times lower than I remember. This change is fascinating because I can actually feel the difference now

Yeah it's like switching from an online game to a solo local game.

>Add STR yah dingus. Like 80% of your stat needs to be STR.
Yeah I got STR, still going like conviction 2 smites and then some to kill anything. I'll try upgrading my mace to +11.
Really? I mean before I didn't do always first place damage but at least I took less time to kill trash mobs.

That's unfortunate.

That being said, I thought they wouldn't rely so much on stats anymore, as long as you had a good weapon you could go ham.

My penguin level is higher than me and this is my first character. fuck

it gets better by end game. My smites do about 20k on non-plate non-demon/mutant. Convic smite makes it about 45k

RIP WUGUSHI

The IMC posts at there website pretty much all said "its weapon + stats + etc"

These "stats are useless" posts here are retarded shitposters.
STR/INT is not always a giant difference but can give nice extra attack. And there is literally no need for con.

/u/ guild when?

I'm not going CON, HP hats. I just assumed if I had a decent weapon and gems I could deal decent damage even if my stats were spread between str dex or int (krivis hybrid), but that is already sunk.
Doesn't most 330 mobs have like 300k hp?

What would be the best class to fit into Cleric2 Priest 3 Chap xx Inqui?

Can anyone explain how the dungeon matching work?
There are 3 buttons
>auto match
>match 2 or 4 players
>auto match with party

I've been using the last options because it shows the level range

usually miko or pd

>auto match
Party up with anyone else who is in queue
>match 2 or 4 players
You've been waiting around for at least 5 min and would just rather go in with less players. Works like auto match.
>auto match with party
You and your pre-formed party enter the dungeon instead of pairing up with randoms

>Doesn't most 330 mobs have like 300k hp?
many 100-260k

20k does not rly sound good, but im no cleric

Would anyone on Klai want to trade a Migantis mace for a different Migantis weapon? The fucking mace just wont drop

Krivis for Zaichal and Daino

>Doesn't most 330 mobs have like 300k hp?
Nah, basically all open world mobs are around 100k.

is the ardedagger still the meme weapon to get?

Arde or tos.neet.tv/items/113302

still nice, but not always best at lategame now

smite also isnt the only attack i use. It's all part of the rotation.

>new gear has a billion sockets
>fell for the orange meme
Well at least it's HoG
I invested in cute which is always a good investment

>>new gear has a billion sockets
>he's a swordcuck

They may have rebalanced stats
They may have rebalanced skills
But the core problem remains
Transcendence breaks this fucking game

>Wizards have yet again only 1 dps build

No, they fixed it. Transcendence doesn't break the game, transcendence makes the game playable.

true. one can simple play without even investing any poins into stats, as long as he transcended

hell, you can go full con if you want again

How does the local pvpeltfag build pelt?
I wanna go pelt/squire/murm to feast knight.

We need more sources of the Blessed gem. Heck allow Earth tower shards to be traded in for blessed gems and it will fix shit. Since doing harder content should reward you.

1 Earth tower shard = 1 blessing shard

Too bad IMC doesn't play their game.

Leveling now is so much better, went from 230 to 249 in just a couple hours. I would have gone to 231 in those hours at max before

Anyone notice a DEX cap for attack speed yet?

Through dungeons or questing?
I noticed dungeons are great shit now

It's supposed to give you something to do to get stronger over time, not be something you max out in a day and then have nothing else to do. It's a reward for playing the game. They should make it so you can't trade shards anymore but let you trade transcended equipment.

Just dungeons.

Went 6 times to the 230 dungeon, and also used a couple cards I had stored because why the fuck not. Would probably have stopped at 246 without the cards.

>Get strong by playing with 20 alts at piss easy saalus
or
>Get strong by playing one that does END-game contents

Both of these should not be mutually exclusive. Every activity in this game should reward varying amounts of blessed shards so that transcendence becomes actually something worth and integral to the game. Saalus being the only thing where it can be taken from breaks it.

Wait, what is it? X2 Ele3 Warlock2, Link2 Thau2 FF2, Pyro3 Thaum3 Enchant, Cryo3 Ele3 RC, or something else?

Post cute

I mean yeah if it costs 10 blessed gems to get to stage 1 and increases rapidly from there, sure.

>transcendence
>not the game's terrible client, engine, servers and devs

I really want to love the game but it is just so terrible in so many ways.

Ele3Warlock

> Link2 Thau2 FF2
Farmer that does shit damage

>Pyro3 Thaum3 Enchant
You can take random classes and probably get something better than this
>muh 3000 elemental damage
Yeah with no skill to use it.

> Cryo3 Ele3 RC
Ele3 hardcarries that build and still inferior to variant Wl2.
Ice Blast was nerfed heavily.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2bbbff.1e3f4a5185.1a21314a51

FF2 is a farmer, not great DPS
PyroThaumEnchanter is some dps but more a party-buffer

Free daily resets, easy lvl100 event right now. You are welcome to try it.

BIG

Anyone have a good warrior guide for pvp and pve that is current? also is it easy to respec?

How does respeccing work outside of this event?

You create a new character lol

So I notice increase for attack speed from DEX is roughly every 100 dex. The difference in speed from 200 to 300 is definitely noticeable.

However if you don't have a good amount of skills that are affected by DEX's speed boost I don't see much of a reason to invest THAT much.

I do not know if this attack speed even has a cap as I do not have the means to reach 400 or more dex at the moment on my own.

Has anyone tested further dex than 300?

Try asking a chrono for quicken and you get like 350 attackspeed

Can you pretty much wing it in this game when it comes to creating your class or is there highly optimal builds that are so good if you don't do them you're gimping yourself?

Yeah, this is correct. I've tried multiple DEX ranges and found that every 100 has a significant increase in atkspd. This is 400 DEX using monstrance.

youtube.com/watch?v=p82E0T6G-Vo

You honestly can build however you like but like every game there is always a meta and what is considered more efficient.

Right now for a couple weeks the game is letting you respec once a day as well as doing a thing to help new players steamroll through and level.

Good time to be playing.

Did IMC fix the respawn mechanic of enemies yet?

Nice! Here is me testing it with just basic attacks really.

youtube.com/watch?v=L7rhcn-Mg90

What do you mean? If you're asking if it's like launch where enemies spawn in batches because there's a separate map respawn rate then no, they fixed it.

It's a Lunatic! Wait no it's an Eclipse!

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#111138889.4f5f6a85.3545.1f5a718a95.15

Is this how I play with maximum buffing + full DEX?

>mfw testing my burst damage after rerolling from Sw1Lander3Barb3Nobi to Sw3Lander3Barb1Nobi
It's stronger than I thought and I have a lot of skills to use out of bunshin rotation.

whats this GM meet up thing about
can I tell them to fix fireball

What's the most effective way to kill botters? Lv5 Change is not doing it, mobs are too weak to put up a fight

It's definitely noticeable. You could further test it out by buying a Monstrance skill scroll off the market, they're pretty cheap.

Where do I find the eaglestar set now? I've been farming bluefasks for hours and noting, did they lower the drop rate?

>Go to GM meet up
>It's just people asking where [GM]Mango is

This is sad.

oh you poor naive chap

>want to level
>no damage
>want to equip
>no level

As long as you aren't missing too much. STR is where accuracy is now and gloves no longer give it.

Of course it is, now try sw3rod3nobimurm and look at how much damage that does

Maybe I'll just try to hit one of the breakpoints that're being mentioned, like 200 DEX rest STR.

What happen?

Could you elaborate? What other builds can solo Uphill nowadays?

I'm a new player. I don't really "get" how classes mesh together aside from the obvious (slash debuffs and armor break for doppel)

GM MEET-UP NOW
COME AND HAVE FUN!

not broken. nothing to fix.

all HG items come from RNG cubes now. dropped by all monsters in that lvl HG. should have farmed before patch

Don't do this, it's a trap! Your character will die like in beta since all the channels crashed.

How much dex i need for this build? 120 is enough or go full STR?
Archer2>Ranger2>Rogue2>Cannoner2

So how do I build Mergen now? I'm a3w3f1mergen but wugu feels so weak now...

>Cannon
>no fwee
???????????????????????