/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Day of the Rake Soon Edition

>Stormblood Theme song
youtu.be/UmQm76wFfKk

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Callback Campaign
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Patch 3.57 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/7ee22ba181fbc53f3579bb5d97e21a459f2ab5b3

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Letter from the Producer LIVE XXXVI Set for May 22!
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/4d47f72b46e0a84af0eed3195615377b688a4756

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/J3tVdhYz

Last time on /xivg/ :

First for Garrin's Garrins

PLEASE PLAY ON ULTROS ERP FRIENDS

UNSYNCED PONY FARM
271 ILVL+ ONLY
BRING THE DEEPS

Cutest story character coming through

join

Her new outfit available in-game when

*namedrops a bunch of catboys*
Uhg
Fucking cringe

>tfw am potato
>wanna play sam
>i just know the sam armor and the tiny ass katanas are gonna look silly so im not sure
what do i do boys

would seriously spend 10 bucks on mogshop for just the white sports bra thing tbqh

who is this dark skinned meower

Name, server, sexual preferences

come to levi

Who are the nicest people in game?

Agreed, I've been looking for a decent looking vest style top to use on my tank.

hello!

Day 2 of eurofags being buttblasted
>i-its totally in Texas guys.
Now we just need savage to start to get out the ones that are dug in deep

come check out mateus sometime

What's on levibetus?
Also how is the housing market? I'd assume its all taken up.

what was mateus like before pf had multiple servers in it

>link to flist in your info
>people who fall into your no category still whisper
but why

Contain yourself

not them but levi is excal lite

user, Levi has a larger population than excalibur.

cute catboy desu

I want to be an Au Ra girl

you become my lalafriend

desperate.

Fantasia into an Elezen today!

Raiding I guess? Housing is all taken yeah, lots of open apartments though.

As opposed to all those other classes where Lalas don't look silly, right?

As someone who came from mateus it is dead, deader than dead. The PFs used to have fategrinds to 50 in the past But I left that place a long long time ago

putty
balmung
join leaf

thirst knows no bounds user

>bitches at people for slut glamming
>has the lowest tier slutglam available
wew so why did you transfer?

Uhhh.. sure? Dunno what you mean

Ah alright. I know a few ppl over there but I completely forgot Levi existed. Hence why I ask about housing.

Just play what you want. even if it looks silly least you can enjoy whatever class you want to play.

from what?

To probe to see if you fold

People on fucking f-chat don't even read profiles, why would people on ffxiv?

they look good as casters

jokes on you, I fantasiaed off my elezen

When is this long-limbed hottie most vulnerable for abductions. Asking for a friend.

Whats in your no category?

Why did you make your face look like that?

name? race/gender prefs?

If Puppetmaster was added who do you think the job trainer would be?

stupid job let it go

Lolorito

One of those two girls that give you the daily/weekly to do expert and leveling roulette.

hmmm, generally relied on a specific pool of players to get things done, there still are linkshells for people who are considered relatively competent, but my being in them is mostly a gesture, I refer mostly to my friends list for everything

I'll usually just use pf if I wanna kill a few things for fun now, thinking about it, prior to cross-server pf there was a lot less trouble with the more farmable content because the people who groups would get to join were on average better than your typical cross server pf, but it took longer to get together. because of the low population, if you did something shitty or otherwise, everyone would find out pretty fast and remember one another

it's interesting seeing the community get better though, i've seen people in 3.2 go from grossly incompetent to pretty okay and reliable for farms

the pf was a bit more lively but still dead if you strictly mean that

Random minions in your minion guide.

how do you do any of the big boss fates with only 6 people on the server 20 minutes isnt nearly enough time to clear them with so little people :(

You hear of a job offer looking for volunteers funded by the goldsmiths and weavers guild that pays well.
Do you take the task?

y-yes?

what's the worse that could happen.

Can I Eternal Bond my own character?

Sarah and Eri did.

Move the servers back. Now.

>chemo is a pedophile

Knew it.

But no though?
If I can be a dumbass giant ninja you can go around wind slashing people with a butter knife. You're already being tanks and taking hits from literal gods while coming up to their big toenail.

Hey Chemo! Enjoying being the joke of this thread?

>eurofags reveal that they are pedos
Get purged

stop posting forever

Seeya on Odin, Chemo!

be friends/in an ls with a specific person i kid you not

one of my good friends whom is a giant memer but in general really proactive rallies up groups of people for the big FATEs and other content that it's hard to get people to do, it's pretty amazing to me, it's basically like one person being in six different social circles and pulling people from all of them together temporarily

Just realized that the old frog lady would be the best character for a PUP job person. Requires the player to be at 50 to get there and the dungeon has poppets in it.

you mean the miqo'te right?

Well, you're not wrong..

I thought femdom step was the best new story character

/cheesecakeg/ - Muscled Honeys General

Master of the Flying Guillotine Edition

matoya

>Tfw underweight, short female with terrible facial features irl
>Feel like I should have a big flashing neon sign above my head with the word UGLY flashing at all times so people don't feel like I've tricked them into befriending me with hopes of me being cute or even average
Would you be upset if you saw your online friends face for the first time and she's really ugly? what if you're already good friends? It wouldn't bother me but I always worry.

can we namedrop the primal ebins?

I wish you got guillotine'd

If you play an elezen I'll talk to you. A few of my friends aren't that great looking but it's the internet, I don't really care.

I'm a midlander, I'm sorry

Hell's yea

i really wish i would too dont worry

Why'd you post an elf then! I want a short elf friend...

Are you on Balmung?

Hell no I'd drop you like a brick you and laugh at you

nah ur cool

Yeah, it would creep me out and I probably wouldn't spend as much time talking to her after.

No, I don't see every female I meet as a potential romantic partner and any who does needs to take off their rose-shaded glasses and get over themselves. You're fine, you're not tricking anyone by befriending them and you shouldn't think you are.

some thirsty losers will care but most people that play this game aren't beautiful shallow assholes

Literally dont show your face then, betas will orbit you due to the fact that you're a girl alone

Everyone thinks you're an ugly dude anyways, so being an ugly girl isn't too much worse.

no wtf who befriends people at the hopes theyre a cute girl jesus

haha I posted this and I'm not even a girl, you guys are so easy.

Literal Meria post
Go home ugly

Whatever happened to these cuties?

Or for fuck's sake. Meria, talk to your fucking friends about this shit instead of blogging to the thread about it. Hotaru will be honest with you no matter what. This is why people don't hate you, but they're tired of your shit. Time and place, girl.

Shrek stop being a creepy stalking fuck. Kill yourself.

>Would you be upset if you saw your online friends face for the first time...really ugly

No. As long as you're not an asshole and willing to improve you'll always be my friend. I hope you're happy about this (you) faggot.

Would you rather
>have someone who does help but they are aggressive, callous, and a dick but they help and and they are good at the game.
>someone who says nice things but they talk shit about you behind your back and shove you to the side with a smile when higher level content and things come along with an excuse everytime.

Bullied out from the thread, like everyone else.

I'm not Meria, I'm sorry

I'd rather have someone who's nice but trash at the game so we can be trash together.

>tfw am beautiful shallow asshole
>tfw also the first one

I hate myself more than I let on

Obviously the first.

>Ooga booga caveman and the infamous foot tickler
Both quit

I've only ever experienced the second. The first would probably feel better

>infamous foot tickler
What does this mean?