>Offline Build Planner
github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases/
>Helpful links
pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch
poeplanner.com/AAcBAQkmIACCsNii2cgU9W9qjBa_tNHIDHaCtUgPqySLwzqJ4OZYkx9JE-tjAx4fQSsKXfIRLw5ItzDoWiaIEZZ_xpMn74j5N9fPSbFsCyL0bRkI9MBUakOX9FJTPV-XlUyzRX4OXGr6BAeD21XGOlismPfXUq-7Td1fZ_yboRhqeC985VgHj0anCOvumuBFnVNSHNyPGriTKPqCxx2-M4cD7vnoQYe3Pv4K8kU64aZXTePYvf6PNZIZipcGxKLfmGJam7WExbXyeA3AGqluWK826AHnFE38S7yfGJFvOxpVYSGE79rBQzGNfs2Y6mJ07QUtt7Z67_sJ9toaj5FHgLM8tto7-aRw1EyDdIEAABcBAAAMAAIAEpgBBM8BAhEAAgMCAQAECAHNMQJEARQBAR4ABQGWAAABLAEBZAABgAwGHz9EABQAgQAUAEEAFAAIAQEAJAAUFDUAFBQoAssBFAAFAfQBAdwFAQoAAdwAAXgABAcPLQAEALAAFACxABQAzwAUABgACgIAAQGQAQMAARYDDAGaAQsBIgEAAAAsAPUAFAEBtAAEAAEWAxABmgEGAegDEQGaAQQHD9oAFAA2ABQAMQAUAFAAFAAkAA4AFAEBcgEDBwHqAQABuAEOARQAAwMH9wAUADEAFAAEABQAJwLgARQBAR4ABQFYAgFYAgFkAAFABgH6AAMDB40AFAAGABQAPQAUABgArAIAAQGgAAMAAU4CGgGMABUB6gEAAAAYAKoCAAEBoAADAAHqARYBIgEVASIBAAAAHgIoAAABASwBBgEsAQFkAAHoAwEsAQFkAAEsAQAAACkCgQEUAAYB3AUByAAB-gABLAEBkAEABAcP7gAUAAQAFACLABQASQAUABICEQAUAQEwdQIByAABZAAAAAASAg4AFAEB6AMCAbwCAdIAAAAAEgCOARQBAZABAhcAFAGQAQAAABQAkgEUAQLIAMgAAhQBkAEWAAAAABUCDwAUAQFeAQMBFAAB-gABlgAAAAA=
youtube.com/watch?v=WWt5PlHSy30
clips.twitch.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

C'mon GGG, give us some news about projectile nerfs or something today too, the bitching will be off the charts.

blue life shitters on suicide watch

ES elite patiently waiting for full patch notes to make the meta for blue life cockroaches

Boo. Hiss. Disasterously hamfisted solution to a petty problem which affected less than half of one percent of people who play, but will cripple two thirds of current ES builds. GG, GGG, GG... Maybe it's time to give D3 another go.

map mod for AOE:
players have x% less AOE

map mod for projectile:
players have point blank

>point blank

>free
>free
>FREE
>FREE
>free

>the projectile map mod is actually a buff to projectile builds
lm ao

post your berserker builds lads

>Maraudershit
Karui shits get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

ooga booga fire good

to sum everything up

CI went back to summoner/trappers/ED builds
CI attack builds are kill
LL is standardcore
life is still garbage

your life is garbage, mine is perfect lmoa.

no seriously i want to know what berserker builds mathil and ziggyd are going to be playing ahead of time since you guys are so smart

MaraudGODS on healthy, sustainable and viable future watch

clips.twitch
.tv/UglyCrowdedStaple4Head
Did he have a point?

I'll take not being a god (while still being able to clear all content) and play Granpa of Faggotist than play one of them.Act 6 can't come soon enough.

why is alk so smug?

>life is shit
>armor is shit
>evasion is shit
>ES is good

hold up guys, let me balance this game

>life is shit
>armor is shit
>evasion is shit
>ES is shit

much better :^)

because he's not wrong

bad players will get carried by crutches, good players will adapt into whatever they want to play and create the meta for bad players to gravitate towards

I think I might make this build in 3.0

poeplanner.com/AAcBAQkmIACCsNii2cgU9W9qjBa_tNHIDHaCtUgPqySLwzqJ4OZYkx9JE-tjAx4fQSsKXfIRLw5ItzDoWiaIEZZ_xpMn74j5N9fPSbFsCyL0bRkI9MBUakOX9FJTPV-XlUyzRX4OXGr6BAeD21XGOlismPfXUq-7Td1fZ_yboRhqeC985VgHj0anCOvumuBFnVNSHNyPGriTKPqCxx2-M4cD7vnoQYe3Pv4K8kU64aZXTePYvf6PNZIZipcGxKLfmGJam7WExbXyeA3AGqluWK826AHnFE38S7yfGJFvOxpVYSGE79rBQzGNfs2Y6mJ07QUtt7Z67_sJ9toaj5FHgLM8tto7-aRw1EyDdIEAABcBAAAMAAIAEpgBBM8BAhEAAgMCAQAECAHNMQJEARQBAR4ABQGWAAABLAEBZAABgAwGHz9EABQAgQAUAEEAFAAIAQEAJAAUFDUAFBQoAssBFAAFAfQBAdwFAQoAAdwAAXgABAcPLQAEALAAFACxABQAzwAUABgACgIAAQGQAQMAARYDDAGaAQsBIgEAAAAsAPUAFAEBtAAEAAEWAxABmgEGAegDEQGaAQQHD9oAFAA2ABQAMQAUAFAAFAAkAA4AFAEBcgEDBwHqAQABuAEOARQAAwMH9wAUADEAFAAEABQAJwLgARQBAR4ABQFYAgFYAgFkAAFABgH6AAMDB40AFAAGABQAPQAUABgArAIAAQGgAAMAAU4CGgGMABUB6gEAAAAYAKoCAAEBoAADAAHqARYBIgEVASIBAAAAHgIoAAABASwBBgEsAQFkAAHoAwEsAQFkAAEsAQAAACkCgQEUAAYB3AUByAAB-gABLAEBkAEABAcP7gAUAAQAFACLABQASQAUABICEQAUAQEwdQIByAABZAAAAAASAg4AFAEB6AMCAbwCAdIAAAAAEgCOARQBAZABAhcAFAGQAQAAABQAkgEUAQLIAMgAAhQBkAEWAAAAABUCDwAUAQFeAQMBFAAB-gABlgAAAAA=

I'm figuring that will be a nice beefy Essence Drain build that would hopefully be made better by improvements to Life. it's a bit reliant on uniques, and I'd want an Essence of Delirium wand, (or just go Consuming Dark) and the rares aren't really optimized or anything, but I figure a belt and two rings would be good enough for getting elemental resists to respectable levels.

>mfw the only CI build i've ever enjoyed was ED anyway
lelling my ass off at all these vp gr shitters though tbqh

let's theorycraft builds for 3.0 before beta even started because that's the smart thing to do

you didnt even look at his build retard

>improvements to Life

tiny hybrid rolls that give less health than fucking Oak bandit that consitute "improvements"

if you needed improvements to life to make it work you're likely a shitter so

imagine having to reserve 35% of your mana for no additional mitigation

You talkimg about determination?

determination is 50% you fucking noob

how will proj get "fixed"?

can somebody recommend me some builds for beginners which are also viable for the endgame?

better to theorycraft now than impotently whine that your existing builds are shit

Diablo 3 has more enemy variety than Path of Exile.

why whine about ES
they are gonna nerf reflect and volatile
worst comes to worst theres a wonderful clutch that takes lots of skill to use, its called logout.

>All those fat demons
Why is Blizzard so fatphobic?This is really problematic.

fuck off anime

she thinking about those es nerfs

*nerfs your path*

>Lots of people are using ES, what do?
>I know, lets remove instant leech for ES entirely, reduce ES from gear, remove master buffs, remove the only multiplicative node for ES on the tree and nerf discipline at the same time
>Great, now that that's settled how do you want your eggs cooked for breakfast
>Put it into a grinder, surround it with dynamite and encase it in a pressurized chamber before detonating the explosives, then compile whatever remains there are and submerge it into molten magma

Good... Goooooood. Let the butthurt flow through you, young CIwalker

oh noes ED build now only has 15k instead of 20k
whoopee doo

Why does HC exist if GGG is balancing the game around Standard, where dying just means EXP loss?

My last HC death at level 97 was a one shot from 10,000 ES. I've had SIX other HC deaths this league at level 90+, and more than half of them are ONE SHOTS. From Volatiles, Invasion Boss, etc.

Let's watch my last death. This is real "endgame content", and I am by no means trivialising it. 11k max ES was not easy to achieve in the first place. Notice that Vaal Pact, even with Atziri flask and Vinktar up, never once brought me back to full ES. Max block+spell block doesn't save me, either.

www.twitch.tvSLASHvideosSLASH144216492

Yes, people can facetank shit with CI + VP, these builds take immense planning. You don't just "go ES" and "win the game". It takes effort. Why do people not understand that ES is SUPPOSED to give more HP pool than Life? Life gets flasks, Life gets Armour and Evasion. The problem is that life takes too much investment on the tree.

DON'T WORRY :) all the trolls in this general who disagree are either stupid or trolling or both

they will see

and GGG will see,from charts

MANY NEW PLAYERS AND OLD PLAYERS ( especially old players,existing players) will leave unfortunately

WHICH is bad imho caz i wanted more player base => quality opponents when Cut-Throat permanent leagues are added ,as promised by GGG since closed beta many years ago 1 permacut-throat league standard + 1 hardcore perma cut throat league ( the only thing more hardcore than cut-throat hardcore is one taht also has TURBO + onslaught + nemesis + domination etc )

But by all means Grinding Gear Games,if you want to lower playerbase like this with such a chaotic decision,go ahead..

0 vaal pact on ES = rip es , guaranteed rip with nerf Ghost Reaver too.

AND GGG WERE THE BEST GAME DEVELOPERS IN MY LIST.....and i always defended you when others wrote in global " Path of Nerfing " or on other forums,...oh well.

it takes plenty of brain power to copypaste builds from streamers, i agree

>this level of salt

>remove the only multiplicative node for ES on the tree
Why does ES get a multiplicative node at all? No other defense does. Life doesn't.

>No other defense does

actually they do :-)

what is more important post 5k life, more life or more resistances ?

reminder instant logout being allowed is the root of all problems

How is instant logout an issue if the game is balanced off SC

7k es lameblast totem to 97 with easy maps is non-trashy, i agree

>poe
>skill

LMFAO those lebbitors

>tzteosh appears and casts his summon raging spirits immediately
>press abyssal cry and stand next to him

Diablo 3 is better.

>he isnt going tri attack totem scion ascendant life based with a good crit harbinger

shaking

my

penis

What's everyone whining about? I havnt kept up with poe in a great while.

ci got nerfed

Wasn't that the only viable end game build?

its wayyyyyy OP

just quickly google vids of people going AFK at endgame bosses, you'll see.

>AFK at endgame bosses
why even play the game at that point?

youtube.com/watch?v=WWt5PlHSy30

now people will be face tanking endgame bosses with beserker in 3.0

Life ain't free. The passive tree nodes CI and VP must be watered with the volatile blood of triple essence rares. Chris Wilson aka "Cuck Willie" is not my game designer, he is a double dipping energyshielder and probably plays Pathfinder as well. Kaom's and Lioneye's not Shavs and Skyforth's ok, praise lifeleech

sweet loots?

but for what purpose? It's not like it could make the game any easier.

amen brudder

Friendly reminder.
clips.twitch.
tv/EagerCourteousOstrichUncleNox

would make creating new toons and lvling new builds easier if you can afford to get specific uniques for them

sooooo, when 3.0 comes out we lose all our current stashes and characters right?

no

How do people get enjoyment out of ED?

it's satisfying as fuck when you get a big fat chain reaction of things dying

TELL ME HOW TO PLAY VP MARAUDINK BERSERKA ENDGAME RITE NAO!

the nerf isn't going to effect much, but baked is right, hitting 15k es is pretty hard, and costs a lot of currency. that guy deserves to have 25k es imo, he's got great gear and used it wisely. vall pact should be removed for CI and low life, and the more multiplier behind CI is just retarded. never understood why ci gets a more multiplier and blood magic gets an increased?

>They nerfed the contagion AoE
>Removed the interaction between ED and decay

are there any companies where the devs actually play their own games?

energy shield REEEEEEEEEEEE

PoE probably since they know how broken ES is

they only nerfed es because reddit was whining about how op it is

imagine for a moment if you will there was a game, wherein you could experiment with a multitiude of passives and skills, yet if you did not pick out a predefined path you could not properly progress. In this game there would be an end goal or end game if you will where you would reach and overcome using said predifined build you had researched and sacrificed free will for, then having done so every few months you would have to choose a new path because the old one was no longer viable for no other reason then because. What a game that would be.

At the end of several of these reassesment of path choices you are left alone, friendless, jobless, loveless, souless. This is what has come to be known as The "Path Of Exile".

>a probable school dropout who has an e-name on a game for autists is making assumptions based on a forum post without even having played the beta

FTFY

What are you gonna do for auras when you want to run MoM

Maybe if they allowed you to have "free" auras, maybe divine auras from this pantheon meme thing?

Does WI even benefit from any auras?

somehow that WI guy magically has the 3.0 patch notes and tree and pantheon system according to that guy, and that unwavering stance is NEEDED on the build because he's too lazy to balance opportunity costs despite the fact there will presumably be a 'cannot be stunned for 4 seconds after being stunned' pantheon

it's just people being fundamentally fucking lazy to adapt their shitter builds and crying the sky is falling without getting the whole picture in the patch notes

WI as in Whispering Ice? Sure it does. Why wouldn't it?

what does ds-wealth mean?

I think it means (DS) - (Wealth)

7 fucking rooms

ds as in darkshrine?
should i just not bother with the lab today?

I'm just not sure which auras a life-based WI build would benefit from. In my mind, a normal WI build runs Discipline and Warlord's Mark. Discipline is obviously worthless on a life build, and they're gutting leech so I don't know about Warlord's Mark either.

>life based WI
KEKKKKKKK
>Warlord's on WI
No

Maybe there should be an aura that inreases life?

there are auras that theoretically increase the ehp of life builds, the problem is that their impactfulness is not necessarily felt most of the time as a function of armor/ev's failure to stay relevant in the highest content and people have opted for the kill faster -> can't be killed offense is defense paradigm in the lower content

see: determination and grace

I dnno, you see GGG complain about people getting 15k ES as if thats too much

Then you watch RIP videos of people being one shot from close to that value

Maybe the point is that people just simply shouldn't be running maps with too many bad rolls?

what the fuck is up with the hall of the grandmasters? i thought it was just the top players at that point in time, but like one of them has poison sparks
when the fuck has lightning damage ever been able to poison?

its a unique bow retard

just gb2 d3 m8

Dark Shrine, you sacrifice an item, and you get a monster with Wealth mod.

IMHO.