glixel.com/news/bungie-embraces-pc-with-destiny-2-w483017
bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/1985671
pcgamer.com/destiny-2-pc-release-date/
youtube.com/watch?v=NkQVTkulYGg
youtube.com/watch?v=d_PwEJom5YE
youtu.be/iG7Ku8KHIbw
youtube.com/watch?v=iG7Ku8KHIbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How many Nightfall passes do you have saved up /dg/?

Where's the DAB emote?

TINY GUN

Would anyone be willing to do a Nightfall or maybe a Raid with me? I have no friends and don't have a mic. I just need to make friends and do these things. Never have done a raid before but I am highly competent, you just need to tell me what to do and I can do it.

I'm on the PS4. Tag is IsChrisBlack

>fist of havoc is a roaming super

im actually bummed out about this.

I'm too happy about Titans getting a shield

The art is actually an awesome touch

>Fist of Havoc is a roaming Super
Who said this. I refuse to believe it.

>user the exclusives will only affect Xbox.
user, it's called "PS4 exclusive" for a reason.

its in the gameplay my dude. plus everyone there has confirmed it.

>They dumbed down the already basic skill trees

Fucking CoD perks have more going on than the new skill trees.

It was shown in gameplay footage.

Almost every PS4 player is in a clique (including me) the only people who aren't in a clan by this point are randoms with no weight to there name and this general has proven in the past you need to be someone in order to get people to join you for anything and I think this would extend to a unified /dg/ clan.

Whoahoa haha I sure am excited for not-ArcBlade!

kek

and the current system provides so much variety. I can't believe they would change it to make it easier to add new perks and trees in DLC

>Not wanting to be a ninja-Jedi
Yeah, I'm not playing him either.

Wheres all the crucible and strike gameplay?

Zavala confirmed aryan pedo.

This is going to be a thing.

the event is finishing right about now so give it a bit for all your favorite e-celebs to upload gameplay.

The thing people are not considering about this super when they compare it to arcblade is that it can hit multiple targets and seems to last much longer. Even if it doesn't have a ranged attack, which I doubt, it has longer reach and energy efficiency compared to bladedancers.

>PC version gets better specs
>PS4 gets timed exclusives
>Xbone gets.....

Anyone else really like the Zavala origin story? I thought it was touching.

holy shit.. lol

>teleports behind you

>almost every ps4 player is in a "clique"
Even if this were the case, which it isn't.
There are only 1 or 2 "cliques" that would be so self absorbed with themselves that they would refuse to join another clan and just splinter into their own.
For all we know, the clan rewards will require a larger number of participants thus making school girl tier social circles called "cliques" would only be hurting themselves more than it already is.

did anyone see any Hive anywhere in the stuff they showed? i don't remember seeing any, just Vex and Cabal.

is the beta gonna be on PC as well?

This is true, it could be the best crowd control subclass in the game, a la Stormcaller in D1, if it has a good duration.

I actually really like having that backstory.
It would be cool to get a book or something to go more in depth, but its really cool.
Especially considering that we now know that zavala and shaxx pretty much brought humanity back.
And that they are probably fucking ancient.

Yes, watch the trailer again and you will see some

this planet they were on had the typical hive scale shit growing on the walls.

So is the speaker dead or did he just fuck off?

Place your bets.

Actually nevermind, it does have a ranged attack. The Bo/Pole/Whatever is slammed on the ground and a wave is shot forth.

yeah, they just don't have a confirmed release date for the PC version yet.

The Speaker is Ghaul.

That's not a fucking ranged attack. Razor's Edge is not a ranged attack in any way compared to throwing the Shield on Titan or shooting flaming beams of light on Warlock.

ARCBLADE DOES THAT TOO

he ran away

how does ghaul speak english?

oryx had an excuse as he's literally a god, but this guy?

see

Can't wait to attain Imperial Fist status as a Titan by defending big cities from bad guys.

what are the 2 locations

>Timewarp: Anomalies
I wonder what that modifier does.

Crucible and Strikes

Strike playlist
Crucible

>FoV slider on PC
Thank fucking god.

Maybe ghost is translating his words for you while in your head? either way who cares its nice to be able hear the villain talk

Lighthouse
Crucible

I can almost guarantee that we'll see each of the factions actually trying to do something to aid humanity in this
>New Monarchy conducting rescue missions to get civilians out of the city
>FWC sharing information to gain new powers
>Dead Orbit calling in reinforcements from elsewhere in the solar system

source?

I can't wait to see how big the shoulders on the Cabal raid armor will be

I think they showed one Knight in the melee montage.

Are there any actually cool people that'll be doing that? So many channels on youtube are operated by fucking nitwits

glixel.com/news/bungie-embraces-pc-with-destiny-2-w483017

>implying DO will do anything besides half 7/8ths of them leave while the remaining 1/8th continue to bitch and moan about how much their feet hurt on Earth and that we should all bail

>seems to last much longer

please explain to me how the fuck exactly you could even begin to know that?

From the gameplay reveal, the hunter ally at the tower battle had it active for all of ten seconds. That's highly comparable to arc blade.

The Reef, Mercury

Bets on what the Raid will be? Obviously it'll be Cabal-focused, but will it involve going into his ship and fucking it up, or storming the City in a massive attack? Or doing something on Mars?

Need my dose of PAULDRONS

bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/1985671

This is the new clan in question for Destiny 2's /dg/, please recommend some names for the clan and they will be taken into consideration .

Who's excited for sentinel Titan?

they showed sections of it in the reveal. almost assuredly on Earth.

A ranged attack is a ranged attack. It just has varying degrees of reach.

I'll just take your money now because here is the raid
>Raid starts with your team in a stolen cabal ship
>You fly it into one of the bigger ships
>fuck shit up in there
>fly it to the thing thats attached to the travler
>get on that thing and fuck shit up there
>beat the boss and destroy that shit

Destiny 2 isn't lacking for PAULDRONS

They're still gonna work to restore it in the end, regardless of how their personalities are
Calling it now

Okay fine, but it's still nothing compared to the other ranged attacks on shield and sword.

PAULDRONS you say?

>literally every single gripe people have with the reveal can be resolved by the sole fact that it's just a sequel

>Who's excited about Titans having 3 roaming supers
Not me desu

>We're not committed to a PC date yet
The PC version doesn't even have a release date yet.
TOP FUCKING KEK
pcgamer.com/destiny-2-pc-release-date/

That armor looks fucking great.

The main reason I played Titan is because I love the whole power armor/trooper aesthetic.

Lots of the raid stuff looked kind of dumb though. Iron Banner Titan gear was lit. I prefer more simple but militaristic themed stuff. Especially with white as the primary color for that clone/storm trooper look.

Is Sunbreaker in the game? Along with Stormcaller and Nightstalker? Nobody seems to be able to confirm.

Will there be a demo or not

I guess so.

I just really want to see them fail so all of the DOfags can be eternally BTFO. I hate the fact that their color scheme is just black/white and nothing else. It pisses me off so goddamn much because I know it only has followers period because of its shaders and edgelord shitters bandwagoning the "Earth is just as dead as my parents" stigma. I want more than anything to see it crumble into trillions of faggot ashes.

youtube.com/watch?v=NkQVTkulYGg

Welcome to 5 hours ago, fag.

>tfw switching to PCfag to play with friends who said they'd play if Destiny was on PC
>don't wanna lose my exclusives

>no recorded gameplay

Christ how long are we going to have to wait

Hell yes

Yes, it's called a beta.

>From the gameplay reveal, the hunter ally at the tower battle had it active for all of ten seconds. That's highly comparable to arc blade.

It lasted at least 10 seconds, because after that, he went off-screen. And that's with him killing a bunch of enemies. Arc Blade would have depleted the super killing less enemies due to the cost, unless you used Encore and killed some 5 enemies at once.

its already been confirmed yeah.

Fucking source now.

So will Ps4 Pro/Scorpio be 60fps? I've seen reports saying yes and no

no

youtube.com/watch?v=d_PwEJom5YE

LADS

LADS

>Ryan McCaffrey's fucking nose
holy shit

youtu.be/iG7Ku8KHIbw

Strike gameplay

also

youtube.com/watch?v=iG7Ku8KHIbw

No, the Pro version at the event is running at 30fps, even if Pro and Scropio could hit 60fps Bungie wouldn't do it because the base consoles can't

proof though?

Everything sounds different as fuck.

Looks good for PS4
Got no worries then

check out pc gamers article, he interviews one of the guys on the team and he talks about the PC port. he says consoles are all 30 fps whilst pc is 60/uncapped