pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Zinoto/status/863850852775317504
youtube.com/watch?v=XESLbPAQywI
youtube.com/watch?v=FWQ0P4p4KTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

playblue

Baiken pussy vs Rainbow dick

Thank you Injustice 2 for making fighting games fun again after that shitfest known as Street Fighter V. Will Crapcom ever recover?

Baiken probably smells terrible since she's basically a hobo that smokes constantly.

Why doesn't every fighting game just use GGPO?

Play her game(s).

>1000 hours in SFV
>only Super Gold

I swore to God I was gonna get gud.

because it sucks

Why is this master peace so dead?

>Will Crapcom ever recover?

Not after Tekken 7

SonicFox being so good makes me mad. Why couldn't I have been born with that talent? What did I do to deserve this mediocrity?

Why isnt SNK putting more KE characters into KoF
We only had 2 and they were in like 1 game
What the fuck

There are more important things in your life than being good at fighting games.

Name a game with good netcode.

Must be the lack of sniffs ;_;

>me
>never ever throws sweeps because they are unsafe as fuck and don't have a big enough reward to risk getting hit with a full combo
>everyone i fight
>throws sweeps out like fucking madmen and crush counter me 100 times a match

What the fuck. Like even in platinum these niggers just throw sweeps out without regard for human life and it fucking works.
Every time I throw a sweep out I get blown the fuck up.

twitter.com/Zinoto/status/863850852775317504

Is he right?

Play Rage of the Dragons!

You're playing too smart. Gotta play dumb to beat dumb.

I saw people having actual discussion on Injustice 2 today but nobody playing... Anyone want to play a king of the hill lounge? PS4

Why is Coaching even a thing?

No there isn't. The only reason I haven't killed myself yet is because there are some games coming out later this year.

You're pretty pathetic, you know that?

no lounge since i hate waiting, but if no one takes you up on it i'll run sets with you

TFH backer beta starts May 25, I guess I'm not buying Tekken after all

Why do you think I want to kill myself? I know I'm pathetic.

You need to balance your life with good fighting games, good food and a good woman.

I've only got the first two

>last 100k "easy" FM

Who do I buy?

Everybody will be like that until you start playing against super diamonds, that is just the way online fighting games are. Lower ranks are for people who are brain damaged or new, mid ranks are full on UNGA, will never stop doing stupid shit because it works for them, higher ranks start to play a bit more smart, but there will still be idiots. I've given up on ranked and started playing people on battle lounge after arranging it on IRC or Discord, and I've had a lot more fun with SFV ever since.

Has anybody started a guild on Injustice 2 yet? Would anybody be interested in joining one on PSN?

The only thing that kinda worries me about Tekken 7 is the load times. It stutters even on offline play. Check the pre-match screen.

youtube.com/watch?v=XESLbPAQywI

Wait for Ed, obviously.

Save it. Maybe Cacpcom will add an interesting character in the future.

the input lag and netcode worry me far more

to fix load times just play on pc.

the inherent lag and delay netcode you can't fix

you should have every character with the easy fm. story, demonstrations, trials, easy and normal survival buys all characters and enough for ed.

is there any GOOD mugen or fan-made fighting gamee in general?
i liked DBZ Mugen as a kid, even thought it was a real game and not some BR game made in a basement

>normal survival
he said easy

just let that old man ramble, he doesnt have much time left in this world.

>doing 30 rounds of Normal Survival with characters you dont like

What did he mean by this

>playing sfv
what he mean by this

Why bother? No one here is any good anyway.

Normal survival is easy, so is hard. What's the issue?

clips.twitch
.tv/IcyVainLocustTwitchRaid

Our guy

hdbz

>meter burn divekick > divekick > f+1, 2, trait > b+2, 3, 1+3 does over 500 damage

black adam was a mistake

Which Pro has your utmost respect, even if you don't personally like them or their character?

A lot of you guys play SFV I assume by the way you guys talk about it so much! Join my lobby and we can play together!

Name: WickedEraser
Pass: 1518

Ask for an invite if you can't find it

>Doctor Doom vietnam flashbacks intensify

You can still be not "good" and have fun, eSports babby.

At least they put King Lion into SFV.

I wanna mod the DYNAMITEE sound into Eds super.

clips.twitch.
tv/IronicPricklyYakinikuMcaT

Wait for it.

You dont have to like them to beat normal though. Computer is free to meaties and frame traps. Just do a basic mp cr.mp cr.mk type string and youll hit the computer into special move. It's boring, but can beat couple stages during wait time for ranked matches and finish one or two normal runs per session. Also solid for basic practice on a new character/learning the normals and bnbs for them. Only 3 combos roughly per every character, so not like you have much to do, but moving training dummies for survival that give fight money if you finish. FANG is only one I could do normal with and thats because I hate the fucker so much I refuse to even try. But every other character is easy as shit to win it with.

but I'm only Silver

Rookie to Master are all welcome!

He's not really a pro per se, but I would have to say LowTierGod. I respect people who are physically fit, especially when there are so many out of shape people in the FGC. I have to admire his confidence too, and I like how he speaks his mind, even if it is a little nonsensical sometimes.

Injustice 2 guild: Big Guys (UUUU) ID: V84T9 on PSN.

I just realised Injustass 2 isn't on PC.

he entirely is
having someone do the adaptation for you is completely pointless

what ever happened to extra battle mode for sfv

puffy bacon

holy shit my fav gg character, nice art
wait why?
is that for real should I buy it for ps4

Got invited into the Bison illuminati today lads!

what if Im higher than master

what happened to all of the fucking modes for sf v

what happened to the linux port?

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting!

Quit shitposting and join my lobby friend!

Wow, congratulations! I have no idea what that means, but you can celebrate by joining my lobby!

I don' t kno w ano n, yo u tel l m e

Who's the best Birdie player?

>confidence
I like the guy too but he obviously isn't confident in himself. He's compensating for his insecurities with every statement. He was crying out for help with suicidal tweets last night. I hope he gets some.
>"you outplayed me? no you didn't worthless drone you used a braindead character."

or better yet when someone uses a low tier character he deflects to real life shit.
>"dumb cuck thinks he's good. probably a fat black virgin spook that can't even put up half the weight i can."

*Runblocks towards you*

youtube.com/watch?v=FWQ0P4p4KTw
Oh shit that scooby doo hd remaster was great we need a season 2

>master peace

It's "Masterpiece" you fucking mongoloid.

>Rape user will never come back to us

Imagine how many people would be so happy that he killed himself.

tekken 5 dr was 1080p on the ps3

lmao @ people buying this shit at full price on the ps4

stop talking about yourself

how the fuck can batman beat WW in a fist fight

whats the lore behind this black adam fellow he says shazam but I thought shazam was a little kid who got his brains blown the fuck out by supermang in the first injustass, also why does he have such a shitty hairline, thanks

Xyzzy or however you spell it, Problem X is up there too, perhaps even better if you go by tournament results.

>Fit, self hating, suicidal, black, who is a super salter and refuses to take responsibility for his own loses and blames everyone else.

I didn't realize how much I had in common with him.

quick homework assignment, do the following:

f124 f12 back bounce cancel, j3 xx far dive, b231+3

and report your findings

I really don't know how anyone could dislike a person on the internet so much that they would be happy if he ended his life.

LTG is basically me except he doesn't have a wimpy body so he can voice his whining for everyone to hear

Ya a nig?

Read the wiki dipshit.

black adam is another user of the shazam magic except hes like 1000 years old from egypt or some shit and wants to murder superman and restore his kingdom

he's kinda like the DC namor/doom

sorry i thought we had a lot of nerds here who would tell me but i dont care enough to open a new tab

>liking LTG

Hey maybe if you suck his dick hard enough, he'll let you piss in his bottles with him!

>hating LTG in 2017
Literally as autistic as those people who have dedicated like 5-6 years of their life making multiple hour long videos about DSP. Get a fucking life lmao

Dude lots of certain people would throw a fucking party if any of the following died/suicided
Floe
Aris
SonicFox
Gootecks
Definitely Max
Vesper
etc etc

No-one is pathetic enough to do this, right?

Hey LTG, how's it going?

>just lost to a gief spamming his spinning thing

Life of a scrub is hard

Why would people be happy floe died? He's like the brain damaged cousin that you can't help but love/feel sorry for.

>just lost to a guile spamming his fireball

Fuck this game

Don't think Vesper is relevant enough for people to notice

>spam

I like it when he does the flash kick.