Injustice 2 Thread

Pastebin:
pastebin.com/V5wVHSY2

Post your loadouts bros

Other urls found in this thread:

testyourmight.com/threads/bane-combo-thread.63831/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone know how to get the Staff of Grayson trait? Is it attached to a gearpiece?

Has anybody started a guild yet?

Yes, /co/ did and called it the Grey Lanterns, but according to the last thread the guy that made it is really busy. Also there's never a bunch of them on at the same time, just the same 5 people.

Hey I'm that guy, and it looks like we've just hit capacity in the guild, all 50 spots are taken as of now. I have no problem turning over ownership to someone who is going to be more active here, I only started the guild because nobody got on it once the game released.

Anyone wanna 1v1 PS4 is frickingdammit77

rip this thread, cant stay alive
not enough people I guess

So is super girl top tier with her scorpion ports plus other bullshit or is some else the top wrecking machine.

Seems like Supergirl, but it's early who knows.
I'm trying to pick up Poison Ivy and Dr Fate. They seem like a good replacement for my long lost Killer Frost

Any good bane combos out there? Having trouble finding what can link into what. I'm sorta just relying on knocking my opponent up into the air or for them to jump into my anti air grab which they fucking do a lot

Alright seriously guys do you think this story is good? I have some clear biases but Batman beating Black Adam and Wonder Woman in a clear fight? I mean cmon its not possible.

I mean Batman has overcome some fucking mighty odds before. We know he's extremely resourceful to the point of having information on every other hero and knowing their weaknesses. Not unbelievable he could beat them in a fight.

Personally I think the story was fine. Wasn't all that good but it also wasn't all that bad. It had okay pacing. The cutscenes and animations were fucking great though. Facial flexes and everything got leagues better from NRS's last attempts during story mode

The action scenes were great but the story overall and characterization were very poor imo. And yes Batman is resourceful but he was not prepared to take on WW or Black Adam in a fight. He beat them purely for plot.

My loadout of Based Cold.

I'M SO SHIT AT THIS GAME

He did go into the asylum to stop Superman and his regime. I think it's a bit unreasonable to think he wouldn't be expecting Superman's new girlfriend and Crazy Gideon to be there now they were on Sup's team.

pls ;_;

Go to Testyourmight.com and check the Bane forums.

Plenty of good stuff for you there. testyourmight.com/threads/bane-combo-thread.63831/

It's a little early to have solid BnBs figured out already user. You're probably going to have to make them yourself

See but already I have a problem with this because it was never intended to go there and murder anyone. Superman went there to transfer the criminals to a secure facility. Why would Batman have any problem with this? Nightwing died there by accident, but other then that it was only a measure to put current criminals into more secure facilities after all Arkham's track record is extremely poor.

Thanks! Never heard of this site before looks good though.
That's true, I'll have to stick with what I can make up and whatever I can find on these forums.
Yeeahhh... that was a bit of an oversight in the writing I feel.

When does Injustice 2 take place relative to Injustice 1? I feel like some stuff doesn't add up. Is this another Earth? Because if this is Regime earth, why is Damian back on Bruce's side? Why is Superman out of the Phantom Zone prison, even before Braniac shows up?

An oversight in the writing? I wish they would sit down and work these things out. I don't think its fair how they portray Superman or Batman. Superman is basically evil incarnate for anything he does and Batman is godlike cannot be question for anything he does. I think its just bad writing overall. The story might be entertaining to some but overall I think it's very very weak.

So, post your mains/alts!

>Main:
Cheetah

>Alt:
Cap. Cold / Supergirl (though I may abandon her since she's so popular).

I don't want to contribute to the masses of Supergirls online; kind of need a replacement. She's fun as fuck but I really hate mirror matches 24/7

Chapter 1 of the story was Pre-Injustice 1. Everything else is Post Injustice 1.

>Main:
Black Adam

>Alt:
Atrocitus

Having trouble deciding which one to play as more. I have more fun as Black Adam, but I feel like I'm better with Atrocitus. In the end, they're both really fun to play as, so it works out. I just wish I could get gear for both of them equally without having to level up.

He's a goddamn monster with the right moves and abilities, user. You'll learn with time, don't worry about his damage as much as health and ability.

>Main
Joker

>Alt(s)
Catwoman, Harley, Batman

How are the multiverses treating everyone?

Main: Captain Cold

Alt: Grodd/Aquaman Haven't really touched either but they're the next characters I'm most interested in. Cold is just too fun though.

>How are the multiverses treating everyone?

I'm getting my ass kicked by this really buff purple Flash.

I am new and terrible at fighting games, is there any way to get good at doing a ↓ ←→X move other than just sitting in practice mode until my thumb bleeds? Every time I try to go from ← to → I either go too slow or hit another direction along the way.

There really is no shortcut other than practice; however, if you're pressing extra buttons, practice mode will record exactly what you're pressing. Look at the mistakes you're making, and try to consciously avoid them.

For me, I usually roll the down back as if it were a quarter circle, then remove my thumb from the pad before pressing forward.

Where's the new Guild at?

hey ggs last night lawfag

i meant to say this yesterday but when i checked the thread it was dead so

>Main:
Bane

>Alt:
Don't have one, might be Green Arrow since that was my alt in the first game.

Okay, thanks, gotta watch out for ↘, I keep accidentally going ↓ ←↘→X. I'll try taking my thumb off the dpad and see if it helps

No problem. I got banned last night anyway for making an Injustice thread on /co/. Shame I can't beat your Grodd with Adam though.

Just keep at it and you'll get it. Honestly, that's the hardest input for me too in NRS games. I can't do much more complicated inputs in Tekken, but for some reason, that one gives me trouble in Injustice. You'll get it with some practice, I assure you.

>Main
Firestorm

>Alt
Gorilla Grodd

Yeah I'm looking for a PS4 guild to join, just got home with my copy and downloading the update now.

Another note, I was playing the story at my mates house, did everyone notice the abundance of ass shots in the story?

>dem catwoman ass shots

Still waiting on that PS4 guild too mate. Also, theres an update?

All that tight Harley ass

Main: Green Lantern as I am a huge GL fag and I am having tons of fun with him and doing decent so it all works out

Alt: Atrocitus, due to Dex-Starr.

They are killing me, but I am getting better at dealing with their mind reading

There was a day 1 update for the PS4, almost 1 gig

>Main:
Bane

>Alt:
Deadshot

As much as I don't wanna be part of the Deadshot problem that people seem to be having he's one of my favorite DC characters, along with Bane so I can't resist.

I'm still working my way to getting to know him but yeah, from what I got going now he can be a wrecking machine.

Still trying to understand his trait though. I know if you run out you've entered the "Get Fucked" zone. Not sure how exactly to use the three tubes and use them efficiently though.

I was messing around with it in practice mode and I think I understood what I was doing. When you hit your trait it starts counting down, but each time you hit it again the count restarts and you break another vial. So you can keep it going longer if you wait to re-up it until you're running out. The more you use before it runs out the longer it seems to take to come back, though it could be that my sense of time was shit.

lol this dude wouldn't turn on comp mode in injustice 2 so i picked deadshot and shot at him from across the map until he rage picked supes

Should I bother picking up Ivy? How do I even go about her?

So I finally managed to get 5 epic gear pieces for Bane. Pretty cool.
1/2

>tfw can't open someone up as Black Adam

That's a big set

bump dead game

Are there a lot of people here from the MKX general?

Any early tier lists?

I'm just here because I'm a dc fangay

>cannot into fighting games
>barely beat campaign
>most of the planets have level 3 AI events whereas I get wrecked about 18 fights in on easymode for the endless mode

Fuck me I just want cool gear. How do I get gud?

I'm also shit, but I found it very helpful when playing injustice 1 to do AI matches and just practice blocking. Also the learn to play thing in injustice 1 was very good, idk if the one in injustice 2 is as useful.

It's useful for some characters, not all. Bane, for example, has a very good one that involves special move counters and zoning, whereas Cheetah is little more than "Here's a combo she can do and here is her character power"

It won't help you get better but you can set the AI to fight for you in multiverse. When you're picking the character, select your AI loadout and that one will fight through the whole tower for you.

I've settled in cheetah and I've out all my time playing this game into her. All 3 hours. All I've found is dive ounce is dope and 2 2 qcb2 is awful pressure, and leaves them at a great spot to jump and dive pounce again.

>Finally find another Bane user online
>Beat him, but happy I seen someone else fighting the good fight with him online
>Sends me a message with "Trash Bane"
>Mf
Goddamn jabronis

I haven't figured out how to utilize her bf3 one. Thoughts? Just seems fun for spacing or whatever.

>no other scarecrow mains
Definitely not top tier, but show some love
WHY ARE ALL HIS SHADERS SHIT?

My brother mains Scarecrow and he's quite good as him.

His b+3 makes like half the screen a no-fly zone.

>power of nekron
>only grabbing me 80% of the time
fuck you game

Is anyone else having a problem where you play on the multiverse for a while, gain levels, and then come back later and you've lost the levels you gained?

What are some characters that have no chance of getting in that you'd really want?

Mine are:

>Lady Shiva
>Spoiler
>Miss. Martian
>Terra
>Cheshire
>Deadman
>Metallo
>Parasite (imagine him as a grappler, sort of like a Bane that needs to successfully grab fools to get stronger)
>Clayface
>Onomatopoeia
>Clock King

I'd main Atrocitus if they hadn't fucked up his face but as it stands it bugs me enough that I don't play him. In the meantime I main Bane and Scarecrow, both are really fun.

Yeah, his mouth is distracting. Also,
>Accidentally genocides everyone trapped on Brainiac's ship
>Learns the value of compassion
What.

Is that how you turn him into Nightwing?

Nice helmet

How do I level up a character quickly?

Why is the chip so fucking ridiculous in this game. I don't think the zoning would be bad if the chip wasn't insane.

I found fighting in the endless challenge in multiverse gives a good chunk of experience per fight. Same with the Guild Multiverse.

Fuck AI wonder woman and her lasso, I knock her down she gets back up and in a nano second uses that lasso. I got to do a simple combo she instally uses her lassos. I stand back a bit she bonks me with her shield 4 times

WILL SOMEONE MAKE A FUCKING GUILD ON PS4

Try AI Chetaah

Been trying to make a more classic joker with gear, this is what I have so far.

Man, I got so many motherfucking ballcaps before I ever got a single head with short hair. It's retarded that a lot of the gear is identical with just different stats too.

I also never get pants ever for joker ever. I dunno what that's about. And the jacket with the shirt underneath, I've only ever got one of.

I know how bad she is too
those two bitches just rape me as Hal, least with chetaah i can get hits in but wonder womans attacks are to fast for anything hal can throw out and if I do get a hit out she blocks it

Go with Bat Joker instead

>messing around with random characters to find someone else to off hand
>try Atrocitus
>literally cant stop playing him

I've seen it and don't like it, but I haven't gotten it yet anyway despite playing constantly with Joker now for ages. I'd play with other people too but I think everyone else looks good enough already.

I still haven't gotten any of the alternate lantern corps emblems either most unique things is one of the many helmets for him

maybe stop starting these threads at terrible times.

the AI Battle simulator is pretty flawed.
>defending team is your best characters
noone is gonna fight you
>defending team is a bunch of low characters
you will never get wins

does cold not have a "normal" headgear? Like something that's not so goddamned fucking techy?

>hey user, wanna go skiiing?

haha yeah, I still don't have any defense wins. I've got a level 3 Aquaman, a level 8 Green Arrow, and a level 18 Superman defending.

Making a new guild for PS4 as everyone else is taking too fucking long - The VG Corps
I'll be on most of the day if you want to join.

ID is ZE4K0 by the way.

>all the female characters AI are ridiculously hard

Cheetah, WW, Ivy. What sort of white knight designed all these cunts?

I'll probably join it after finishing this multiverse mission

Does this play like MKX or injustice 1?

injustice 1

same controls, no block button, no run

turns out extending combos with icearrows is a meme since they barely do damage and scale combos down.
sure is weird
it's mostly injustice 1, but faster and thus feels smoother,

How do you join guilds from the Guild ID? I entered it but there's no option to join it

>Have a challenge to win without any arena transitions
>Match is at Slaughter Swamp

did you succeed?

I'm not understanding this either

>Batman on the cover of the best edition
>Batman in the menu
>Batman on the player card default icon
>Batman can do no wrong
>Batman is the strongest and can totally defeat WW and Superman in quick succession
>WW, Adam, Supergirl, Cyborg and Damien all hesitate to do anything when Batman shows up
>"Trying to kill take out Superman and the Regime was reckless, dont do that ever again"
>"No, making a super surveilence system is not reckless, neither is leaving it in the hands of a psychopath and mass murderer, nor releasing Superman frow his cell, why do you ask?"
The cover wasn't kidding about extreme batwank. it doesn't get better, does it?