youtube.com/watch?v=BNNUYHhoDiU&
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for suzuki

XR100R best bike

B___ B_______ B___

*a shit

>bridge is closed

6th for my manufacturer is so small nobody bashes it

It took one whole year, but I am finally able to present you with the next step in bike memery.
Behold:
The Zealous Ant Bike.
>tfw no Z1000SX aka Ninja 1000

Dunno wot ur tokin bout m8 ur mum had no issue bashin my small dik last nite lmao
fuk my lif

9th for my manufacturer is small but people still bash it.

Those look quite good IMO.

I'm not as keen on the "face" as I am on the GSX-S1000F's but I'm noticing it growing on me, plus from the reviews it seems to be the better bike for actual sport touring rather than twistie riding for older guys. Plus Ninja 1000 is easier to say than the MAJESTIC Porpoise's name.

but abrilia a good why would ppl bash it

>abrilia

oh nvm

I just looked at the 2018 model and they made the front even more pinched. Not that cool, 2017 is easier on the eyes.
Why oh why did they make larger areas of the fairings grey instead of green? Looks like shit 2bh, I want my bikes either colourful with black or white to emphasize lines, or completely greyscale.

it could be worse

I thought that maybe this would look better irl but then I saw one and it was still hideous

Urgh, the naked Z's have been getting uglier ever since they were introduced. First gen was pure sex, especially the exhausts.

>bro let me just tie this rope to my bike and I'll tow you right out of there

Nothing more pitiful than a motorcycle in a truck bed.

Clear case of notorks. Should have bought a Harley.

lmao for future reference, don't tie the tow rope to the sub frame you will bend it, tie the rope to the foot peg, you also get more leverage.

should of*

triggered

Never tie a rope.
One wrap around center of bars. Then to your left hand. If shit goes wrong, let go.

me too

yeah there was a lot going wrong there
>rope tied up high
>not alligned so the rope is pulling sideways on the bike instead of straight back
>didn't gently pull the slack out of the rope before trying to pull the bike
>125cc
>2 stroke

Suzuki you say

Finally replacing the front tire.

Is that front fork bent?

T H I C C

>so many sport (cafe) bike fags
Good lord

Don't think I had much longer left on this tire.

Where?

Oh i dunno

None of those are Cafe bikes retard

what are you even talking about

So uhh, what type of bikes do you prefer? Should we only post one type of bike here now?

Sport bike, some of those.
Cafe, especially like you posted, none of those.
You may need to seek help.

>he doesnt know what a cafe bike is

The GS 500 is, due to its circular headlight.

A street legal bike made to resemble a race bike so you can look "cool"
How much more cafe can you get?
Sport bikes are just modern cafe racers. Right down to clip ons and seat bumps

Nah it's just a shitbike

I don't think so. The fisheye lens tends to make straight things look curved.

Still, good bit of those don't fit your definition.
Mine included, no clip ons, seat bumps, not even fairings

Ok so i may have lumped in a few.
My apologies

You just have a lack of understanding as to what differentiates a sport bike from a standard bike.

user why did you jack the bike up by its header?

Stay in denial fag

I can live with that.
Still, I wouldn't really classify the ones as cafe. It's more of a trend of style. Even not sport bikes looks a bit edgy and racey.
Cafe was more of a sense of taking something that wasn't sport or race like and making it so.
These sport bikes are meant to go on the track, whether the owners do that or not.

>not having a Starbucks cruiser

>replying to cafefag

when will you people learn?

Or maybe they look the way they do because that is what's necessary to achieve the desired performance. Café racers were for posers.

A Fireblade looks like it does because it is an actual road legal race bike.

Or do you also think that dual sport bikes are café racers?

pfft what were you thinking?

Because that was the best point to raise the front wheel off while keeping the bike stable. It's not bending anything so I'm ok with it.

I want a Harley Davidson motorcycle.
Which one is the most kosher?

Anything under the EBR name

Think my wallet fell out of my back pocket while riding.. been retracing my tracks to no avail. Any other anons have this happen to them?

I get the feeling HD people are antisemitic, so maybe none of them are kosher.

>cafe racers were for posers
And pretend race bikes in the street arent?
Loser

No, but I wear skin tight jeans because I'm a smoll-nu-male-trap-cuck-beta-sissy.

My dad had his phone fall out one night.
Only found it cause a car ran it over.
Otterbox be the best, phone was fine.

No I have 10 waterproof zipped pockets on my $1000 jacket

No, because I wear gear with zipper pockets and my wallet is either in the inner jacket pocket, under the seat or in my backpack.

>EBR
EBR is a seperate entity, Buell™ was part of harley, but not EBR

Correct, they are not.

They look the way they do because of the technological progression.
What do you think they learned from and evolved from?
The CBRs started as CBs
Stay in denial

it's a good jacking point and there's no reason not to

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Café_racer

Eat shit.

>aggressive-ish handlebars
>sport touring

How does one tour with these?

>wiki
If anything you've proved me right.
Stay rustled

Do we need to explain to you how to ride a motorcycle too?

That's right, user, cover your ears and shout as loud as you can.

youtube.com/watch?v=BNNUYHhoDiU&

No u
You're blatantly ignoring the progression of motorcycles

>aggressive-ish
I am 5'10", 31" inseam.

You are the retarded that classed Superbikes and Sport Tourers as café racers.

There is no difference except the modern styling and technology.
Used for the same purpose.
Even share the same styling
You cant ignore it

Café racers, like a user pointed out a few minutes ago, were average bikes that were customized to LOOK like race bikes. All style and no substance.

The Ninja 1000 from the beginning of the thread that you stupidly called a café racer was designed by engineers, not attention whores. The fairings, handlebars, suspension, etc all are there for function and not form.

Now give me another (you), faggot.

And why did manufacturers start producing bikes like that?
Because people were modding their bikes like that. The demand was there. So the supply was built.

They literally evolved because of cafe racers. You can see the changes in them through the years. Go follow the honda CBs and watch them turn into CBRs.
Its blatant

Anyone got that manga picture of a guy riding head on with a shoei helmet and he's on a vtr250 or a sv650

What other reason could there be?

Cafe racers copied the race bikes styling of their time. As the race bikes evolved we began to get race replicas aka sportbikes. Why are you being such a pedantic asshole? In modern usage sport bikes and cafe racers are now two different things even if they started out the same.

cafe bikes THEN were about performance. cafe bikes NOW are about emulating that style. thats all there is to it; no need to overthink it, guys.

I don't even own a sport bike you dingus

Guess what were race bikes back then?
The same bikes being made into cafe bikes.
Are you retarded? You would have to be to not know that.
Exactly
Modern sport bikes are made to look like the race version.
Same exact thing as cafe.
Call it a different name if you want.
Its all about style today too
>look at me!!!! Im a racer!!!!

>Got my licence
>Don't have a bike
Feels bad man. I have a KLR back at home, but I'm living in Melbourne and am worried it'd get stolen.

>post in a dead thread
>new thread :DDDDDDD gets posted right after
>fuck it I'll post later
>week later
Well you guys may have a gripe but I'm making an electric bike out of a Gear Bike(mountain bike). Pic related of the stuff, will cost upwards of 700 if I'm lucky. I know a beater bike gas would cost me that but it's higher insurance and won't legally allow me to use any of the 40 Mountainbike trails around here. Will be capable of 60mph flat if I use pedal assist with the highest gear ratio bike version.

Bike ends up about 35-45 pounds depending on battery size I go with.

So my questions.
Does this make me an idiot or fit me in with an idiot genre with bike folks?

Should I just buy a stupid moped and build a stupid bike? (Convince me)

Bear in mind, this is to and from work vehicle, uphill after a 9 hour day is stupid and fuel here is 3 dollars at best/gallon. I want this vehicle to be fun if I'm ditching 200+ I may as well make it a project.

If youre doing an electric bicycle. Dont do hub drive. Its ultra dumb and limiting.

Not quite, user.

I linked you to that BBC video to show just that.

Hub drive is bad then, frame mounted kit is better then? That bumps the cost/weight up a bit. Think the Hub would get beat up more?

Hub throws off the balance of the bike and limits power/speed

let's make this another dual sport thread.

Western MA craigslist is a treasure trove of dualsports and dirtbikes. Someone please tell me how to stop being stupid with my money so I can save up and buy one

Stop drinking. Problem solved

>Its all about style today too
i guess to an extent. but with modern sport bikes, you have the performance/tech to back up that style. at that point it really comes down to whether or not the rider wants to become skilled.

I do have the option of doing Hub-Gears and mounting it on a normal bike chassis. Primary config you think? Would open up other bike frames to me with different suspensions.

I bought a DRZ a few weeks ago as a second bike. Needs a bit more love but it runs good and I've been riding it on private forest trails on my friend's land. He's got a DR650 with the dank 90s colors so we've been trading back and forth. I like the lightness of the DRZ better but both are fun. Kinda sad I waited this long to get a DS, they're fucking awesome to rip on.

Thats the way to go

Christ this guy ony wants $1000 for his WR400