Why do Americans drive prickups and SUVs if they never haul anything or go offroading?

Why do Americans drive prickups and SUVs if they never haul anything or go offroading?

Why would you drive a car when you could drive a truck instead? Trucks are better than cars in every single way.

cause itfeelsgood

i saw a middle aged women drive the new alfa romeo SUV today

i see women drive muscle cars more then men, people drive what they want its how it is. as long as they can afford

LOL Alphonse forgot to wipe his gay faggot ass

because they can while yuropoors can barely feed a niva

i guess OP got his answer now

Faster
More fuel efficient
Can turn
Can fit anywhere
Much smaller mirrors, thus much smaller targets for raging motards to hit

and most importantly

low center of gravity

>be me
>rent a f-150 pickup truck
>go on a trip in it while hauling loads of equipment in the bed
>middle of the trip, my stomach starts to hurt and i had to fart really bad
>no public toilets around
>so i ripped out a big ol stinky fart from my anus
>my ass feels wet, turn out i actually sharted
>on top of that, my shit stain is in the cloth seat as I was wearing pants with holes in it

We drive in the snow a lot.

trucks can be pretty fast.

you trade all those things for comfort though, and the ability to haul fucking anything.

I want a truck.

Because they think they do even if they don't.

My friend just got a brand Jeep Compass on a lease. Not only was he being financially irresponsible he did it with a car he didn't really need. He was coming from a Honda CRV so he wanted something similar I guess.

When I asked why he wanted the Compass he said he wanted room to carry stuff like golf clubs, which is the only thing he'll ever really haul around. You can easily fit multiple sets of clubs in a sedan so I questioned him on why he needed an SUV. He said he wanted a CUV/SUV because it has a higher seating position and he wanted one for the snow (we live in New England). He wanted a raised sedan with memeWD for the snow even when it's not really that necessary. It's not like he needs it though considering he always takes public transportation to work all week anyways. He also liked how it looked.

My friend is stupid though and insisted on wasting his money for something he thought he needed. He could have had a faster, better looking car with a roomier interior for the same money but no, he had to sit up high and have AWD. His two roommates, who are also my friends, both have big SUVs as well. A Hyundai Santa Fe and a Jeep Grand Cherokee.

Most people don't care how the car they own drives. Most people think they need more space than they actually do. People feel safer the higher up they are in a bigger vehicle with AWD for any inclement weather.

wow that's riviting, you should write a tell all

After a snowstorm, everyone is going offroading, whether they want to or not. Well, at least until the snowplow comes or the snow gets packed down enough to become the 2nd pavement.

Also any car is safer than any truck
Cars much better in snow than SUV's and way better than pickups.

POOP
IN
UTE

Why do euros always hate on americans for no coherent reason?

since when did being able to afford it become a requirement?

they jelly, bro

Look at dis rich ass NIAGUHH makin it rain (You)s

Give me some bitch.

what about when the snow melts off and all the roads are washed out and the potholes and ruts are so deep you need 9 inches of ground clearance to keep from dragging axle in the mud

bc its comfy and im fat go fuck yourself

Don't live in michigan. I get what you mean though I made a set of rims mis shapened so no air would hold in the tires for more than a week.

>as long as they can get a loan for it
ftfy