/fhg/ - For Honor General

No One Bothered To Make A New Thread Edition

ded thread: >>Updated Season 2 Info: Character and Map details
pastebin.com/4qcpMRZK (embed)

>Patch 1.07: RAIIIDEEER
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-US/news-community/152-289985-16/patch-notes-for-honor-v107
>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK (embed)

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

**ATTENTION CONSOLE BROS**
There is now an official PS4 and XB1 Community!

If you would like to join, search For Honor General (PS4)
For Honor General Official (XB1)
or Message/add TheSteroid386 (PS4) or metalkid267 (XB1) and we will invite you.

Xbox a best box

WHERE THE FUCK WAS THE THREAD? I WAS A LOST SHEEP AWAY FROM THE HERD.

I was trying to make one but I am slow, and you beat me to it.
Sorry.

Why can't I parry LB's heavy after shove? I've NEVER been able to parry it. Is it to ensure that his light connects after shove?

You can parry it. I did it last match, unless I am living in a fever dream.

You are just fucking up the timing
Also, the light is dodgeable, but not parryable

Can we got a "non stop super rape" for cent?
I've seen people just got fucking merked 100 to 0 off of 1 parry.

Quick throw is fast and light confirms off a jab, that shit can really catch people off guard in wallbang combos.

Did the Legion ever wear blue?

Show me centurion

THIS ROMAN IS TRAINED TO FUCK YOUR MOUTH

FemShinobi is best waifu.

not according to the poll

ANY OF YOU CUNTS HAVE PHOTOS OF THE NEW SHUGOKI MASKS

people who play centurion in 4v4 modes are faggots. prove me wrong

I have a bunch of these that I'm too lazy to convert.

I play it because its the fastest way to level up.

wtf do I spend these Ugay points on? There anything worthwhile?

Any galleries of the new gear?

I havent gotten anything good so far, want to see if its a waste of my chests

So what's everyone's opinion on the new characters. Is centurion actually op or is it just people not knowing how to fight against him?

They're both broken in duels, and they're both extremely broken in team gamemodes.

He is decent vs anybody but an assassin. A good assassin will destroy him.

Once you learn his kick and unblockable parry he's relatively easy to handle.

>Shinobi boasts a large move set
>the kicking and heavy attack are the only things the good ones use

what is the timing to dodge a jab from centurion?

why does it stun and drain so much stamina?

Same, tried doing elimination and skirmish but the Shinobis just naruto all day long and make the game last ages. I just want my spiky bits and a big number next to my name.
I have been noticing that a good raider can fuck Centurions into next week with good fury feinting. Maybe because I don't know another way of canceling my heavies as Cent other than the charge feints.

When you see him start throwing the punch

Getting hit in the face with an iron pommel fucking hurts

I noticed a bot can dodge an uncharged jab from a confirmed heavy, I think it's pretty much down to the moment you get hit with the heavy you just smash the dodge button and hope he's not going for the charge.

I give it a one-count then dodge, and that works for me.

Because Cent's entire kit is built around draining stamina and stunning you so it's harder for you to react to his mixups.

I love how fucking Orochi is dead now

>Shinobi's kick has super armor
>Shinobi's kick has 500ms startup
>Shinobi's kick guarantees a heavy attack
>Shinobi's kick can't be punished
>Shinobi's kick in itself is a 50/50 mixup because of how fast and safe it is
>Shinobi's kick after dodging in itself is a mixup
>Shinobi's kick after heavy confirm leads into ANOTHER fucking mixup
>this is somehow okay

>playing Cent
>only one on my team
>enemy has 3 Cents and a PK
>the entire game barring a single near-comeback is them just running a train of infinite stunlocks on our asses
>I'm the last one alive at the end so they get to reenact the assassination of Julius Caesar with me one last time

I'm genuinely worried for how 4v4 modes will be when everyone is a Centurion. The game might legitimately be unplayable or damn near it considering how much of it will be just being stabbed to death while you can't do anything.

>have lvl 80 armor score
>evenly balanced revenge gained, revenge attack, and attack
>get 3v1d for a good 15 seconds, no revenge
>this dude with lvl 31 armor gets revenge in ~3 seconds in a 2v1

these changes fucking suck.

Bots also do shit that you can't normally. I've seen bots feint shit like Berserker's dash forward and heavy.

>Shinobi's kick has 500ms startup
Wrong.
It's actually 400

Yeah, all 3 people who didn't buy the season pass are going to get their hands on him.

It's pretty neat that a shinobi can grab his own team with his chain grab. Got saved a couple of times by the enemy shinobi just yanking his buddy away from me.

>buying the season pass

why do you support a game with terrible connection issues?

Watch out if you see a Shinobi on Overwatch, they can drag you towards them into the pits.

Since I like the game

What do I have to do to get my faction war rewards to show up? Missing everything, including the ornaments.

And will the new heroes cost steel after all?

as soon as the game starts

idk dude this game would be really great if not for those issues, and their stupid ideas concerning balance.

the character that can counter these characters the hardest in a 1v1 is conq even though they are supposed to be tank busters, and after they nerfed him to shit.

Oh god. I was only thinking of the possibility of saving friendlies from ganks, not griefing shits.

I fell for the "it'll be fixed in the release build" meme.

I didn't want to say it but I barely experience the connection issues

So just leave then

I don't get the faggots who say "why do you do this??? You don't hate the game in its own fucking General??

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>2 or more cents or shinobi attack as a group
>Confirmed death almost everytime and revenge useless
>1v1 a cent or shinobi as raider
>Ream their asses every time
The ganksquad is real now, and now I wait for ubi to absolutely nerf them to the ground but only after the new antigank heros are released in the future, rendering them useless
>Yes I am saltmine

lol im talking about buying the season pass. i didnt buy it so shut up with your over-reacting in classic Veeky Forums style ass.

Yeah, after a week of early access all heroes cost 15k steel for non season pass holders

I reckon the weebs will get a shaolin monk next season

God, i wish i had that picture of the bear mascot

only thing you can do as raider in a 1v1 is turtle.
devs need to hire me to tell them how to fix this game

I bought and refunded this game on launch because it was filled with microtransactions, terrible connectivity, no dedicated servers, barely functional customization, and an already stagnating playerbase.

Is it good yet?

>thrusters engaged.

what the fuck do i do as shugoki now? I just reinstalled the game because I'm hoping its not broken piece of shit and they did something to charge, what did they do to charge???

also what do I do vs that dick ass gladiator? I jump back vs the kick and what else.

>being ganked by Centurions against a wall

Haven't played since the first week of launch.
Is multiplayer dead or something? Over 10 minutes to find a game.

They nerfed to it just staggers because people would spam the shit out of it and there was no counterplay

Jump to the side, then GB

so now what? do I just light tap into headbutt people into submission still?

its all so alien without charge

you can grab him out of the kick due to superarmor.

shinobis kick goes thru your superarmor and he has hyperarmor

doesnt work since they can safely mash light after. even a raider dodge grab doesnt work.

only dodge attacks work

>haymaker against a wall
romans confirmed for boypussy smashers

Pretty much. Cent is also weak due to your hyper armor, when he charges the kick you can just charge a heavy and eat the kick. Remember to let go earlier though, he could just chain into a heavy/light and just fuck you over

So how does a lawbringer fight a centurion?

Funnily enough the "x into stunning tap" meme helps a lot and lets me play super aggressive. Makes getting my revenge on stam eating cents all the better too
>heavy into stunning tap
>heavy immediately after but stunning tap again
>let the next heavy go all the way
Boom over three bars done because of mind games
Also
>carrying people drains stam
>if they are exhausted you can keep em exhausted because they can only dash but you can dash-grab them for a sort of vortex

Cancer

cool, is kensai not shit anymore? because if I can't get back into my shugo zone I wanna rep my boy kensai.

Your a big baby

Holy shit

>shugoki against a shinobi in duel

he never stood a chance

tbf a neet who already got to rep 4 is pretty cancerous

JUST
DODGE
THE
KICK

He's better, but he's not that great still. go read some of the recent patch notes, its in there somewhere that he was buffed a lot.

Okay so

People are starting to learn centurion making me play smarter

Shinobi has the largest move set but only does 2 moves

They nerf his kick shinobis dead in the water

>salvia chestpiece is the same as the dalmatia chest piece but with a different centerpiece
Goddamn it

oh so turtle? i thought shinobi was supposed to break the meta!

Of course. Another cancer hero just got released.

Guys I just found a 4v4 with no Narutos or Centurions

bullshit

>Add a "turtle breaker"
>It's the ultimate turtle with PK lights
Thinking.

Who gives a shit 1v1 will always have turtles

4v4 is actually the best part of For Honor I believe now

I'm constantly out of fucking stamina these days

so you cant gb them after you dodge a cent kick, since their light comes out to fast, AS RAIDER??? wow such a tank buster.

also just found this out

>dodge gb when a shinobi slide kicks
>he can still tech

It was, ganking cents and narutos make it a fucking chore to play now.

This

That 4v4 tournament had way more action and was better to watch than the 1v1 shit

I'm surprised this actually worked.

not anymore, gank squads are not fun.

1v1 and 2v2s are the only way to get these scrubs out of their element and beat them easily

Fucking this
4v4 is unplayable because whichever team get more than one Cent have a massive advantage, and if they're it's an instant win

oh jesus it's like that final destination movie

I believe it too

I feel like the devs should implement hero limits maybe even before Shinobi and centurion gang squads came double conqs,warlords, and lawbringers are just as bad

>fuck off, hannibal

THE FUCKING UNPUNISHABLE GRAPPLE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFUCK YOU SHINOBI

The community wouldn't like it

Double lawbringers is cancer even worse than centurion

This

Shinobi and centurion just made the problem bigger but hero stacking was already bad and needs limits

Shugoki embrace in a gank didn't even bother me. 75% of the time I can see it coming, dodge and bam, one light or so and that is a dead goki.

The Cunturion punch is madness. You can pop revenge but that fucker is coming in with an uppercut like a comet. Get knocked flat on your ass so 2-3 of them can ground slam you or or pound on you while you are pinned.

Goki is dead meat on a wiff, Valk sweep and Ninja slide at least risk knocking down allies, all the bashes don't shut you down for too long, the imaple and carry can take you out of a gank sometimes...those punches and unblockables flying in from a mile away are a total shutdown.

Alright

Hero limits are now in place

Now every player leaves if somebody else picks their main

that stupid backflip narotu kick should be banned

Doesn't stop Siege