I'd like to hear some opinions on Infiniti. I like them, and I can actually afford one. I would just get a Maxima...

I'd like to hear some opinions on Infiniti. I like them, and I can actually afford one. I would just get a Maxima, but AWD of Infiniti sedans make them much more appealing to me. Thoughts?

M56 was cool. The rest suck. Silly headlights, far less sleek looking than Lexus and Acura.

Get a Lexus.

IS and GS can be had with AWD.

Sales Manager at a Canadian Infiniti dealer reporting in.

Current demo is a Q50 Red Sport. Absolutely terrific vehicle for the price.

QX60 is our best seller by a mile.

QX30 and QX50 are possibly the worst vehicle I've ever experienced.

Love to talk infinitis, you don't really hear about them here.

There's no point in getting a Lexus or an Acura unless it's an old RL or whatever, I still would rather the VQ motor from the 350z in an AWD sedan (Infinity g35x sometimes called a skyline) so it really depends on what you want. Personally I would totally choose Nissan over Toyota in performance , but realistically the reliability from the 2004-2010 era is gonna have to go to Toyota.

Is the Q50 a big enough step up from the G37 to warrant spending a few extra thousand burgerbucks on it?
I heard the interior design's a lot better, and personally I like how the Q50 looks, but I also heard it's not nearly as well set-up for fun driving.

I honestly feel the 3.7 Q50 on its own is a big enough step up from the G37- especially in the Sport trim (the sport front bumper makes the Q50 IMO).

I've flogged both and they feel pretty much the same when you're really goosing it. But the Q50's extra features (Bluetooth audio in all trims, inTouch (as wonky as it is), LED lights, heated steering, etc.) are all worth the upgrade in my opinion. The interior design is also much much better.

I sell about 2 cars a week to someone who's had a G and I've never heard a regret. Also, for what it's worth, our CPO (certified pre owned) on Q50 is much stronger than our G37, despite the G37 having better rates.

If you're not going to get the new 3.0T, get the hybrid. It's a lot of fun to drive, and extremely fast. Trust me.

Don't fall for the AWD sedan meme unless you live were it snows.

What do you think of ex35's?

Parents are looking at a fully optioned 2011, with 115k km on it.

To their credit, the early 2000's models have the same ATTESA E-TS found in the R34 GT-R. The only gripe I have is that the G35X isn't available in manual.

I was half primed to spend a grand on a 21 year old G20 today

Shame about some ugly body rust and a clutch on the way out

Pretty solid vehicle, but there's a quirk that a lot of people really hate.

In the 35 series (G, FX, EX) the gas pedal is EXTREMELY sensitive. It makes the car very hard to drive slowly.

I've had people spend more on a less optioned 37 to get away from this.

Other than that they are of average reliability in our lineup, and are actually pretty fun to drive.

How does the 3.0T compare to the 3.7? I'm onnamountain and turbo is fairly appealing for the better preserved power.
I was looking at the 2014 since it's the cheapest but I'd bump up a few thousand for the 2016 3.0 if the performance and improved reliability are there.

If you can get the 3.0T (the 300hp I assume) I would get it without a single hesitation.

It is such a massive improvement over the 3.7 I can't even begin to tell you. It pulls so much harder at a much lower RPM. Feels like a much more powerful car than the 3.7, which made its power too high up.

I had a 3.7 Q50 as a demo and a 3.0T back to back and I really, really can't say enough about the advantage of the 3.0T.

I also seemed to get way better gas mileage in the 3.0T... but it really isn't that different on paper so I'm not sure what happened there.

Im looking at a 2012 g37 xs with 55k miles and they want $19000. Should I pass? Any of the newer models i should look into?

what is with this business model
>make pretty good car with good luxury options, but only sell it in FWD
>make another brand, take original car and make it much more expensive but give it optional AWD
Honda/Acura, Nissan/Infiniti, and VAG all pull this shit
at least with Ford or whatever you don't have to get a Lincoln to get an AWD Fusion or something

Fwd keeps the price down, assuming you mean the maxima it is awesome luxury for less money.
Infiniti has mostly rwd cars that aren't based on nissan fwd models. only the smaller crossovers are fwd but who cares about those.
Acura is more like audi as far as badge engineering goes.

You can get awd in a fusion but then you're stuck with a ferd

I really love the Q50's design. It looks way better than the old G37
I think a 2 door model would look really good if they made one
>but the Q60 is like a 2 door Q50
It looks horrible. Both the front and rear

Thanks dealerbro. So, in your honest opinion, is getting a Q50 red sport better than getting a maxima? Or a 3.7 Q50

Thanks for all the insight

Sounds a little on the upper end of what it is worth. I'd pay no more than 17k maybe 17.5k.

I got mine (G37S) with 75k for 14.3k out the door with a wheel refinish included.

You're black, aren't you?

Definitely not

Well that's just your opinion. I think the Q60 looks great and I'm thinking about getting a Red Sport.

Then stop thinking about Maximas and Infinities.

Welp, i guess im a nigger then

Is this really a common thing?
The only people I see driving Infinitis and Nissans are mid-30s white women and the occasional asian.
The blacks in my part of town all drive shitty, stickered-up Civics, old Buicks, and Chargers.

Thoughts on the fx45? My dad bought his new and it only has about 50k miles on it and I'm thinking of buying it from him. It's either that or find a g35 coupe

Fx35 is pretty badass, took one on a road trip. Comfy, decently quick, sounds like g35 and drives like a taller one. Fx45 will be beefier version.

Friend had a q45 and that v8 just wouldnt die. Literally worst maintenance record and smooth idle at 245k miles

The only thing to watch on the fx is the dash, it can bubble easily if you live somewhere hot

Shit south GA and it's hotter than hell here. Dad has a garage that keeps it out of the sun but I live in an apartment so no such luck. Maybe a windshield shade would combat the bubbling

Ya check around the infiniti forums for it, but its a damn good car if you dont mind the extra care it might need. Those reflective shades could be good enough for it

Thanks dude!