Fate Grand Order general /fgog/

Previous >[BB-chan's Counterattack / Let's Meet at the Electronic Sea]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170501.php
>Period: 05/01 to 05/24
>Extra related servants (and Tristan) will have an advantage during the event
>New combat and NP animations for Liz (Lancer) and Robin.
>New servants:
>4* BB (Moon Cancer) [Welfare]
>5* Melt (Alter Ego)
>4* Passionlip (Alter Ego)
>4* Suzuka Gozen (Saber)

>[Fate/Extra CCC pickup 2]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/extraccc2/
>Period: 05/10 to 05/24
>5* Kiara (Alter Ego)
>4* Emiya Alter (Archer)
>4* Elizabeth Bathory (Lancer)
>3* Robin Hood (Archer)

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna has been announced to be released this summer.
>Two new Servants have been announced: Caster of the Nocturnal Castle and Assassin of the Nocturnal Castle.
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ueMYPDei_N4
forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/6031-Fate-Grand-Order-Story-and-Lore-(CONTAINS-SPOILERS)?p=2662892&viewfull=1#post2662892
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I realized something that could solve the "Solomon incantation" thing much easier.
Given this guy's channel and videos, it's entirely possible to rip the audio lines from the game.
See for yourself, he's pulled all of Goetia's lines: youtube.com/watch?v=ueMYPDei_N4
But, for whatever reason, he didn't extract Roman's lines.
Does anyone know how to pull lines from the game?
Is there any possible way for anyone here to do it?
If so - as I said, that could easily resolve the question.

I ask here only, really, because I haven't found/noticed any way for me to do it myself.

Doki doki doki desu thread

Is doki doki the new suki?

Is Extella on the Switch going to flop?

Gawainfags got a real reputation for shitposting, they love their shitposting. A normal thread can be going down, then suddenly out of nowhere "ROUND TABLE BTFO, NUMERAL OF SAINT CAN MAKE GAWAIN BEAT LU BU, NO LIMITS FALLACY, CAN BEAT ANYONE IN THE MOON CELL WAR, ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS WHORE OF BABYLON AND IS ONLY DISAGREEING BECAUSE THEY ARE THE BOOGEYMAN I DESIGNATED. THEREFORE I DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN". Thread goes down the shitter instantly, Gawainfag always drags us down.

Its like that one kid you grow up with that really wants attention. You're talking about something and "Nuh uh, my guy is stronger", and if you ignore him he just keeps saying it louder and louder until he's controlling the conversation and the entire conversation fell apart. And he walks away satisfied because he "won", because he killed the conversation by making it about himself until there was nothing left.

The RPing doesn't help either, and the "POST GAWAIN is here, I'll avatarfag again today, all my posts are avatarfag. But I'm the GOOD gawainfag clearly. Even though I do some of the same things". 4chanx can also see if you've posted in the thread already despite how "I'm here now, everyone look at me".

BLACKED

Medb Thread

Saint Martha is for ____

have a smug kiara

I thought last thread was the Medb thread?

Never getting a 5* version.

>kiarafags think she's for (You)

At least wait until an interlude or Valentines to say this. As one myself, there's nothing wrong with simply seeing her as a side chick, so to speak.

JETS is here

Extella is a huge flop in the West, I doubt a brand new Nintendo console will save it.

forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/6031-Fate-Grand-Order-Story-and-Lore-(CONTAINS-SPOILERS)?p=2662892&viewfull=1#post2662892

First chapter of CCC event is fully translated now. Not too much further to go for the rest of it now.

>2017, February. Like many other staff members, an abnormal change came over me as well.
>I can’t trust others. I only love myself. Both common sense and virtue are disgusting like rotted food.
>These were feelings that deny my entire life until now. Why did things turn out like this? It makes me want to cry.
>…A festival is going on outside the church tonight as well. Bonfires and gunfire. Men laughing in madness. Sacrifices.
>I look down at all this without much feeling. It’s clear that my heart is becoming cold and unfeeling.
>Even so, I still felt a sense of responsibility. Because I was assigned here to care for the hearts of others.
>Even if I end up becoming the last person here, even if I end up being killed by the other staff,
>I must ease the increasingly rampaging group mentality and maintain rational customs and practices till the very end—
>MARCH. TODAY, SOMEONE’S LEFT EYE WAS CRUSHED.
>IT WAS THROWN INTO MY RESIDENCE LIKE TRASH. I, I—
>I used the last of my strength to lock the church door. I have to leave a record behind. I have to leave a record behind.
>I’m not afraid of outside visitors.
>I’m afraid of myself. I don’t want anyone to see my changed self anymore.
>Everyone has been possessed by madness. But that doesn’t matter. It can’t be helped in this situation.
>But I’m different. I’ve been possessed by something terrifying.
>My consciousness fades more and more every day. I’m losing my life and the ideals I’ve held until now.

It's tempting me to buy a Switch. Well, either that or a PS4.

Please, Kiara is for everybody.
Everybody just so happens to include (you).

>no new IP
Fuck off

>Another thread of Jetfag shitposting, right from the start.

Karnafags got a real reputation for shitposting, they love their shitposting. A normal thread can be going down, then suddenly out of nowhere "KOSMOS BTFO, VASAVI SHAKTI CAN SOLO SEFAR, KAVACHA KUNDALA IS UNBREAKABLE ON TOP OF REDUCING DAMAGE, CAN BEAT ANYONE IN THE MOON CELL WAR, ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS ARJUAFAG AND IS ONLY DISAGREEING BECAUSE THEY ARE THE BOOGEYMAN I DESIGNATED. THEREFORE I DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN". Thread goes down the shitter instantly, Karnafag always drags us down.

Its like that one kid you grow up with that really wants attention. You're talking about something and "Nuh uh, my guy is stronger", and if you ignore him he just keeps saying it louder and louder until he's controlling the conversation and the entire conversation fell apart. And he walks away satisfied because he "won", because he killed the conversation by making it about himself until there was nothing left.

Every thread can be a Medb Thread.

This is from Kiara's pov right? That's incredibly sad.

Dammit, this would've made a better OP pic. Should've checked Twitter first.

Queen thread!
Ain't she pretty?

Has EMIYA's original role as Shirou down the wrong path just gotten completely supplanted by Bobmiya at this point? EMIYA basically acts like an older Shirou in all event material now.

poor therapist Kiara

Notice how he isn't trash talking the true #1 Tristan?

avoiding me since the release

Z-Zepar was a good boy, he didn't do nothing wrong!

>???: I’ll kill them. I’ll kill then. Those mere underlings and low class workers! The mannequins of the Celestial Room. If I use these, I can kill them all. This was that kind of facility from the start. I will effectively use its functions. I can leave those animals who hurt you be. Incompetents. Incompetents. They’re pests even lower than beasts. Very well, if they desire hell, I’ll show them true hell!
>Recording: —I feel like I heard a voice say that.
>Someone in a furious frenzy—the vice-chief?—shouted.
>“I’ll show them true hell.” Part of me lifted the edges of my mouth in a smile and said “What poetic justice” at those words.
>Ah—how did this happen? Despite the fact that they’re also victims, they seem so detestable to me now.
>…I’m no longer the person I was before. Someone, help me.
>You mustn’t enter the Celestial Room. You mustn’t allow the experiment in the Celestial Room to be resumed.
>I want to protect the 25 years of life of who I was until now.
>Someone. Anyone. Please, someone kill me before I’m fully taken over.

Feels like Tsukihime or Heavens Feel. Slowly losing control of herself by possession, being aware of every part of the process.

I want medbfags and kiarafags to leave.

JETS apologies for this. JETS shouldn't have asked about /fgog/'s opinion on JETS.

No, I mean. (You) and only (You). Personally, I've been waiting for someone to post her profile sections before deciding whether she's the same or capable of change.

Medbfags got a real reputation for shitposting, they love their shitposting. A normal thread can be going down, then suddenly out of nowhere "RED MEAD CAN BRAINWASH ANYONE, CHARIOT CAN TRAP ANY MALE EVER AND IS A ONE HIT KILL, CALADBOLG IS ABOVE WORLD LEVEL, ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS KEKPOSTER AND IS ONLY DISAGREEING BECAUSE THEY ARE THE BOOGEYMAN I DESIGNATED. THEREFORE I DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN". Thread goes down the shitter instantly, Medbcuck always drags us down.

The avatarfagging Medbfag doesn't help either. Every thread he posts an image, with the same file naming conventions so you know it's him for attention. Also exhibits the same level of delusion as the above Medbfag at times too.

Nobu a CUTE.

Yeah, Redman is in a weird place now. It almost feels like Nasu is backtracking on the whole "don't pursue your ideals to the extreme" thing by having Bobmiya, who's basically "don't pursue your ideals to the maximum extreme".

/fgog/ shitposting is above world level!

Nobody deserves to suffer through that.

Emiya is basically just a Shirou in transition now. The whole aspect of him of the bitter future hasn't been relevant in over a decade anyway so its not like its a big change, there's just now a concrete image of what the ACTUAL end of being a hero is.

Nasu has kind of undermined his role in UBW a bit, seems silly of him to be so butthurt now when at least he's not black.

Xth for Best Pirates

Also who are you hoarding for?

Snekposting

Saving for Semi now that I got Kiara and Lip. Hopefully I get to pull her.

her ascension lines and bond lines are pandering as fuck and her profile doesn't say anything about her cucking you so I don't really see a problem with kiarafags thinking she's for them

>t, Kiarafag

BB does throw him under the bus saying he killed many humans when he first appeared, so getting played with and broken by Kiara is just his karma.

Archer wasn't wrong, he realized his path wasn't wrong. At the end he realizes it wasn't a mistake and the ideal was still beautiful. He was a Shirou who just lost his way a bit due to all the suffering he's seen. He saw his previous self and realized that there was something genuine he once pursued even if his ideal was fake.

Bobmiya is a different niche, Bobmiya is broken. He's a Shirou who entirely broke. Regular Archer isn't broken, he just can't see forward at the moment.

1) Save Kiara
2) Save Kiara
3) Save Kiara

The problem with that is that both sides say contradictory things but when asked to post the relevant section, neither does so.

Is Snek pure?

Sure

Cute

hi im gay

Of course

After this event's gacha ends I'll start hoarding for Boudica (Berserker), Tsukihime collab, or a gacha with Musashi.

No, but she's loyal and deserves love anyway.

At least in her Rider form. Ana is pure, Gorgon might not have Rider Medusa's loyalty.

>マスターへの態度はそれこそ仏敵マーラのそれ。
いつかマスターが欲望に負けて自分に溺れる時を
楽しみに待ちつつ、自分の誘惑に負けないように
応援している。

Do you think she would let me wear her blindfold?

Is Snek pure?

thats not even snek

>Kiara
>Mebd

Artist?

Only until she's summoned, after that she's open for business.

Choose one

Poor Kiara, god damn it.

I don't particularly want any of them.

Hi gay I'm dad

Do I have to? I only went for BB because she was free.

Do you have the one that states she's only there to destroy Chaldea or that she's simply lying to you?

Melt

>sakuraclone cancer
nah

Hi, gay user. When did you realize you were gay?

Tits too small for Lip.

Is she comfortable in that outfit?

>choosing an imitation when I'm still waiting for the original
s-surely she will come out one day

BB - fuck
Melt - hug
Lip - ???

Lip is easily the cutest AE.

Lip gets headpats.

Melt, if only she'd come to me.
>tfw my ticket tomorrow will likely be my last chance to get her

Closest to that is her very first profile entry

>と慎ましく本人は微笑むが、その真意は当然、
「人類の為に」ではない。
多少はまるくなっても性根は微塵も変わって
いないので注意されたし。

unless whoever was talking about that line was talking about this one instead

>―――だが。その本性は自己愛と快楽をひたすら突き詰め、解脱した魔性菩薩。柔らかなサディストであり、強かなマゾヒスト。人間を愛する、と心の底から語るが、道徳を語るのはあくまで“自分の為”、命の尊さを語るのはあくまで“自分の為”、世界を守るのもあくまで“自分の為”、という自己愛の怪物。

Lip

>not doing everything with Lip

Seeing her smile is what I live for.

Melt

BB

Would you fear this dangerous beast /fgog/ ?

>be S
>somehow like Melt the best
Shit's weird yo.

Is this Snek pure?

user, Nasu said he's gone. It would be utterly meaningless and disrespectful for him to make a big eulogy for him as a final goodbye of him to make him return in FGO. Maybe in a few years with a new work, but not in FGO.

hi dad

When I realized fapping to boys was more fun than girls.

>implying Nasu has anything resembling artistic integrity or respect for his own work
oh boy are you in for a shock

Headpat Lip

Melt

I said or implied nothing of whether or not he's gone. I just want to decisively determine whether the voice line is right or not.

I don't really get that with Melt but I have gotten it with other S-types in the past. I don't want to get dominated by them myself but I enjoy seeing them dominate others.

Based on your understanding of that stuff, what is your take on this entire situation that has taken the general by storm?

Reminder that at this very moment, Kiara has 0 scanned doujinshi. Melt has 1.

>that pic
Don't traumatise me like this.

How about all of them?

I want to hold Gawain's hand!

Eh, that's fine. Making my own scenarios is quite fun as well.