What can I do with these many followers on Instagram?

What can I do with these many followers on Instagram?

paid shoutouts and ads.

is that a lot?

they are bot followers

For who and how do I find them

Yes

No they're all real
I worked hard to get them

what is your niche?
i might be interested

How did you make them?

You won't be interested, I repost makeup videos

By reposting a lot! Since November

Bump

smear shit on your face and post it. you won't

are you a gay?

I'm female

would you be willing to take payment in the form of commission? still might be interested

Just email and phone people. fcking anyone. Are your followers localised? Contact local businesses. If they are spread nationally then national businesses are better.

Spread internationally is a problem because most advertising budgets are set nationally, you'd need much bigger numbers than that:

If your account actually has pictures of you and is focused on you as a person, then make it known that you are an influencer for hire.

Honestly, go to the dropshipping threads here and offer your services as an influencer, seeing as that's the foremost marketing tool in a dropshippers arsenal.

Otherwise, sell your account to a spammer or enter a venture where you could turn your following into ad revenue.

I'll take it in any form, what's your product?

what about cash? how much, ballpark range?

want to see what you did exactly. Anyway to send this via kik?

Is anyone interested in buying it?

I haven't done anything yet, post kik

Bump

Bump

Post photos of your latest gourmet salads.

find a way to give them value and capture emails so you can remarket and not just rely on instagram. in exchange give them something of value. the email list will build as your instagram build. the email list will make you more in the long run.