/pg/ - Persona General

Previous: NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb
DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457

>Anne ist verschwitzt!
>Anne ist buxom!
>Anne ist schön!
>Anne ist nass!
>Anne ist süß!
>Anne ist flexibel!
>Anne ist ein Engel!
>Anne ist lewd!
>Anne ist traurig!
>Anne ist dumm!
>Anne ist für Küsse!
>Anne ist stilvoll!
>Anne ist für sexuell!
>Anne ist genial!
>Anne ist schwül!
>Anne ist rein!
>Anne ist amüsiert!
>Anne ist Qualität!
>Anne ist Liebhaber!
>Anne ist Kanon!
>Anne ist eine Aprikose!
>Anne ist Schauspielerin!
>Anne ist ein Model!
>Anne ist Weihnachtsmann!
>Anne ist Anne, nicht Ann!
>Anne ist das beste Mädchen!

Why do you make a new one let it die

Best woman, best wife, best cake.
Kawaclaimed.

Add more date events to P5!
I want to see Kawakami go pray at the shrine for Joker's safety and quick release from juvie.
I want to see Kawakami cry when she finds out I turned myself in.
I want to go on a hot springs date with Kawakami where she washes my back and I wash her hair then we get in a mixed bath together!
I want to go on a formal date with Kawakami where she wears a fancy dress and gets all dolled up just for you!
I want a scene where Joker moves back to Tokyo after finishing high school and is living together with Kawakami!
Eating Traditional Japanese breakfast with Kawakami!

Ryuji is best boy!

GORO IS MINE

Sex with Futaba !
Sex with Futaba !
Sex with Futaba !
Sex with Futaba !

I love Haru!

>Joker
>Acts like a social reject(he is one)
>FeMC
>Immediately calls Yukari her friend and acts all bubbly
God I love FeMC so much

Conjugal visits with inmate Kawakami!

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

You can only choose from Junpei, Yosuke and Ryuji. Which is the best bro?
I like Junpei but he's a huge cunt for some parts of the first half of the game, "muh leadership" etc
Yosuke is probably my favorite but he has the opposite where he basically becomes psychotic when confronting Namatame.
Ryuji is fine but prone to random fits of being retarded.

Only one of those is da man

Yosuke's more of a waifu with how he dicksucks Narukami

I prefer Junpei because I liked the in story progression

Ryuji is only good in his slink, a shit in the main story until the literal final dungeon

Easiest money I ever made on this show.

FUCK THE SPACE STATION. WORST PART OF AN OTHERWISE AMAZING GAME.

>Palace requires SP regen items and level 10 Star Confidant to do in one day without excessive grinding or having stockpiled coffee

>All the backtracking you have to do in the Early parts of the Palace

>Waves of Girimehkalas/Arahabaki Repel physical/gun, are bulky AF and making you waste your SP often. Also Arahabaki using spirit drain also fucks with your SP supply

>Have to play guessing games on which robot has which key card, but it doesn't matter because you have to essentially fight them all anyway, but who cares, lets make you waste some time listening to robot slave problems

>Guessing game minibosses with lackeys and everyone's actual weaknesses wasting your SP, time, just being annoying in general as a concept to face waves.

>Time sensitive puzzle elements that aren't paused during fight animations that you can't skip (and the enemies are also Girimehkalas/Arahabaki so you can't rush to save time, have to go through the full 6 second Frydyne animation)

>THE FUCKING TRANFER LINE PUZZLE

>Can't accommodate for trajectory and shadow's position when you get out of it, so you get ambushed

>Scathach's in the Transit lines you can't hide from because they are just narrow hallways with no weaknesses that you just have to grit through

>The fucking color puzzles that you basically have to go through 3 times in a row to get the feel for how the 3 switches work

>Map doesn't tell you the color of a non-active tube so you have no idea if it is Green, Red, or Blue until doing through it or getting a switch

>Constantly doing the long ass space animations from 1 tube to another.

>Final boss isn't even a cool shadow, just wave after wave of the guessing game robots you already faced with a time limit

Only redeeming factor of that entire pile of shit is getting the Moonman vest for memery.

Junpei is my man. In fact, he's da man.

PERSONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

Ryuji. He's by far the best among Persona's bro characters and he's my favorite character in the game.

So do people have those older polls for P3 and up to see these powergaps the new P5 cast will go against?

>he basically becomes psychotic when confronting Namatame.
the guy just killed his best friend's imouto, (as far as he knows) the girl he had a crush on, and some random bitch no one really cared about
the imouto part alone is a good reason to go batshit

guys

I loved him saying that

>Makoto x Joker
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

Would Door-chan have shipwars if she were relevant/canon? In the same way people fight over the male MC's 'canon' waifus?

We can all agree Shinji is the canon husbando, no?

>I cant solve basic puzzles: The post

This post is dedicated to sexually bullying Fuuka!

>We can all agree Shinji is the canon husbando, no?
kek
Also can you date Junpei as her? Or does he stay pure fr Chidori

>Also can you date Junpei as her?
No, he brozones you

The airlock puzzles are piss easy. Just go forward until you can't get through anymore locks then flip a switch. That "puzzle" requires almost no backtracking to solve.

I hope that writefriend from the other night shows up again soon. the "how would each P5 girl respond to X" one. those were cute.

Good.

You looking for anything specific?

He won't return because /pg/ is too mean to Makotofags

No real fighting for door mans canon girl becuase it is Aigis or Yukari and that is pretty much confirmed

>be femc
>can date Elizabeth

Its not just the puzzles, the entire palace is just a fucking pay, is boring, and wastes a lot of time and resources if you didn't buy 4 SP adhesives or stockpile coffee.

waking up to a soaking wet Makoto

Why does Futaba wear her headphones in such a dumb fucking way?

You can still date Aigis, those two don't give a fuck what gender you are.

I don't do lewds.

>if you didn't buy 4 SP adhesives or stockpile coffee.

Why would you not do this?

Do gym stats carry over to NG+?
I've heard they don't but I don't think I should have more health than Ryuji this early.

How would Haru respond to waking up in jokers bed in leblanc with no memory

You mean, Aigis, Yukari and Elizabeth desu
Elizabeth is such a evil onee-sama, she can cuck Theodore in FeMC's route

and no money

It's a good thing I don't actually write those posts, then.

Watching a horror movie with joker

Ya forgive becuase I realized I forgot Lizz right after I posted.

IIRC, they don't. One user claimed that you could get 999 HP, and almost as many SP, if you train with protein EVERY day on NG+.

My idea has no lewd in it, user

first kiss with joker?

this is correct, prove me wrong

Naoto sucks

Do how the date would go with this pairing

Mitsuru's FeMC link is near identical, too.

what does she suck?

one of these

>'My dad made me kill your dad Okumura-san haha!'
>'Fuck me hard tonight Akechi-kun!'

Is there a voice clip of this somewhere?

>doesnt include Frei and Psi

Shit list

>Implying that they're not enjoying the sado-masochist foreplay and fucking.

but zio + tackle is the best fusion spell

>tfw just did her romance on NG+

I finally understand you Harufags. Your taste is 10/10

How can one grill be so CUTE

Post Haru x Goro

I was really taken aback by how well the romance was written, Joker had genuinely supportive options all the way through and she was always interested. It was sweet. A slept on pair.

P5 has great girls. I can understand why someone would consider any of the girls waifu material

Haru is amazing!

>spoiler
You copying me now?

Haru wants you to go to bed!

I'm going to cuddle that detective!

But it's not even noon and I can't Harupost if I just sleep all day!

So what's the physical damage (no gun skills) list look like? Ignoring unique skills.

Agneyastra (at least 2+ hits)
Swift Strike (4 hits)
God Hand (single target)
Swift Strike (3 hits)

Consider it payback :^) I just wanted to do it once, it's too good to pass up.

Wait a second.
I swear I can see Morgana in the shine coming off her forehead...

>peeerrSSSOOOONAAAAAH

I am a Persona expert and I can tell you definitively that Haru is best girl.

>dub

>Expert in shit has shit taste.
I believe you.

I was more surprised to realize that Haru is the only grill besides Kawakami that casually asks how you're doing and if there's anything she can do to help you out on a regular basis. Was also shocked at how lewd she was once you committed to being her husbando.

>In her father's office right after you tell her you like her
>immediately says we need to find somewhere private so the maids won't walk in on us
>nestles her fluffy hair on your shoulder on Vday before treating you to a wild night

Also strongest party member. Stacking Charge/Heat Riser/Baton Pass on him leads to some amazing numbers. He once landed a critical with God Hand and all of those stacked on him doing 7k damage to Uriel on the last dungeon.

Reminder that if you turn down Haru on Rank 9 she will cry herself to sleep every night.

thats makoto though

trust me i am smt expert

But sleep is for the weak

>no Hassou Tobi

Reminder that she's referring to the night her father died and that the line doesn't change even if you romance her.

Love him or hate him, if you don't have Ryuji in your party in this game, you aren't playing it right.

>Ignoring unique skills

Could anyone please post some Joker and Futaba fluff? Stories, greentext, pictures... anything would be appreciated.

That's a sacrifice I'm willing to make for my one and only true waifu. Can't say I blame her though, Joker is handsome as fuck.

I did say ignoring unique skills so yes, no Hassou Tobi.

It's not even 5pm yet Haru, be reasonable!

Doing it on akechi is always makes me cry tears of joy

Well my end game party is makoto ryuji and yusuke

Not even Yusuke who crits like 80% of time with Brave Blade or Haru with One-Shot Kill + Cripple + Snipe comes even comes close to Ryuji's damage in my experience. He's awesome.

Deathbound?

I like to imagine Ryuji hits him so hard because he's pissed Groo tried to shoot his bro Joker in the face.

There's Brave Blade and Vorpal Blade.

Things you'd want for NG+ in P5 Crimson

>Enter into momentos for first time
>fall through hole suddenly
>Pic related

I wish they'd dragged out Morgana and Haru's partnership a bit longer.

I want to get better at drawing so I can draw my waifu, but it's disheartening how shit I am