/wfg/ - Warframe General

Best Girl edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA (currently full) or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gbGBSNv.jpg

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/v6G5rTg
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData (MissionDecks=mission rewards)
Another Datamine / Warframe News: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wrt4csqW7A1LGjZvQ-qEaUgwZfvag6dcPd654nfCU7E/edit#gid=127496225
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS
---
CURRENT UPDATE: Octavia's Anthem 20.5.0
> forums.warframe.com/topic/797978-octavia’s-anthem-update-2050/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Banshee
> forums.warframe.com/topic/767736-banshee-prime-hotfix-19115/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Lobster waifu

Nidus

yeah

Nth for founders a shit.

>frost is by virtue of his abilities not a very mobile warframe
I'm not here to babysit popsicles fuck frost

i'm going to do it, i'm going to cap myself at 30 fps so i can max out my settings.

get a better potato simulating machine please

OK. I'm going to turn all the settings off because they're exaggerated and ugly.

>tfw fps never drop from 130
Now if only I could drop this game.

>go to akkad
>faggots don't understand the basic fucking concept of "IF YOU SHOOT STALKER HE WILL DIE" even with me void beaming his every resistance
>end up running around for 5 minutes
nice

FUCK Uranus spy

also, chinese people need to go back to their own containment server

And I mean FUUUUUCK it

git gud

where do I go to level up, akkad fuckers always leave after the 1st round

>pubbing akkad
Excuse me while I point and laugh at you for having no friends or clan connections

hydron

>leveling kohmak for mastery before melting it into twin kohmak
>no other weapons, ivara spy on oceanum
>ambulas spawns
>well maybe i can...
>stalker invades
>at least i can stay invisible because of suppress...
>ambulas cheerleaders get stalker to half health and max his resistances
>try to sleep him and potato laser in the half second or so i actually get from my arrows
>spends the rest of the fight throwing dispel at me while i run away trying to stick an invisibility
>sapping osprey nest microwaves me as i jump through
>user IS NO MORE

Curious if the Tonkor is still worth investing forma into or if it's not worth anymore before I do it.

everything is worth if you like it and have fun with it.

you can use potato void beam to strip his resists

I feel you, just wasn't sure if the edits to the tonkor made it less viable for things like endurance.

Well it still deals a million damage. It's just that at least 25% of the time you will take all that damage in your face. Right in the face.

they reduced crit chance on it, i dont remember how but i think nothing noticeable, and the fact it deals self damage makes the tonkor a weapon which requires a lot of skill to be used properly without suiciding with it. and less usable also because there will be situations where you have to switch to melee/secondary to avoid kill yourself (i dont have tonkor and never used it so those of mine are only suppositions )

did they nerf gore?
i came back after ~1 year and im pretty sure i dismembered way more enemies with my nikana back then

Unfortunate for the Argon scope build, might have to try something different then.

Guys is Zarr that dominant over the Ogris?
I very much prefer the way the Ogris plays but I have so few opportunities to potato weapons that I don't want to do shit and potato a near useless weapon

Fuck you too, gaylord

Only slash damage dismembers enemies I believe.
Not sure about the exact mechanics of it.

it's a cannon that shoots a cannonball that explodes into smaller cannonballs and that makes my pee pee hard
Or you could press alt fire to install a cheese grate onto the front and turn the cannon into a shotgun with 2 meters of range but blasts everything it hits into the stratosphere

well nikana is slash isnt it?
i have to hit dead mobs to see any dismemberment
for a moment i thought i have gore turned off
really weird

going into child mode and shooting him with your child beam removes his resistances

Is there such a thing as a Zaar meme build? Or is it just "good"?

Ogris is a straight lace, no gimmick rocket launcher and that's its downfall. Higher end content starts relying more and more on crits, status and other pleasantries the Ogris simply does not have. Throw in the blunderbus alt fire and the fact it doesn't need to be charged to fire, the Zarr just does better in more scenarios. Remember 85% of this game plays out in corridors and you're less likely to gib yourself with a Zarr.

If you are strapped for taters then yes, the Zarr is a much better choice and I say this as one of the dozen Ogris fags on the planet.

Yeah I did
And as soon as I dropped invis for the first time since he spawned he followed my transparent ass around the tile like a pit bull made of explosions, dispelling prowl every time I tried to escape until something else killed me

He still one shots you, retard

>ever being one shot by the shadow shitter

Then stop being shit, were the giant glowing orbs and flashing waves from his sword not enough of a hint for you to move?

>you're less likely to gib yourself with a Zarr

stop standing still, retard

Well I guess if you lack the spatial awareness to switch to the blunderbus then I guess there's no helping you regardless of weapons user.

>Moving your frame in potato mode
Really makes you think huh
Also
>Beaming 85lvl Stalker when the attack he knows is fucking Prism

the only*

Frame cannot dbe damaged, while you're in potato mode.
>not being able to get behind column to hide form prism
>being oneshotted
>net being able to easily kill stalker
Get out of here, shitter

he doesn't go after your frame though

>finish first sortie
>can't wait to get a riven or a sculpture
>get a fucking resource booster
ok then

>implying Stalker would even go after your frame when he has that sweet ass potato ass running around

I mean, I'd be fine with even a fucking affinity booster so I can speed up my akkad grind but no

ive had 7 lens in a row, 6 unairus 1 madurai.
still think ur unlucky?

Go siphon some sweet kuva user

i got titania, im disappointed by her but i think she can be useful in some niche situations, what do potato or sell

huh? what does that effect?

never sell questframe. she might be in a bad place now, but they can always rework her. Plus I've seen people sleak JV phase three with her, though it's only marginally faster than Loki.

sorry im retar

Doubles resources dropped, it also doubles kurwa rewards
Normal gives 1200
Flood gives 2400

Don't sell her, she has her uses.
I would explain but we have purpletextcucks and redditors lurking here just waiting to catch some sleek to post on the forums.

pls de its been 2 weeks i need booben neuroptics

>frame cannot be damaged in potato mode
Wrong
>hide form prism
Great idea! Especially in open area when Stalker can teleport you to himself
>not being able to kill stalker
>he thinks that's an issue
>What is any aoe at

why don't you just FUCKING FARM FOR THE PRIME VERSION HOLY SHIT

baro ki meme arrived
>zephyr immortal skin
>primed flow,ravage,slip magazine
>noggle and sigl
>prisma hecate,skana,daedalus chest
>ki teer plates
and mod packs.

potato or foddato stalker's hate?

derp of brave derp of true

>no prisma angstrum
Endo my life-o

Zepher got an immortal PBR skin from Baro. Is she worth putting a gold potato in now?

fuck
I was hoping for a dank kiteer syandana

mmm right now i want to see how well she does the organ puzzle at lua. my main concern is the 1 and the 2 ability. maybe they are good abilities and im the one with problems, and also that tedious particular in mini-archwing mode where sentinel is disabled and to collect loot you have move on it with the clunky archwing movements

Could be better. Could be worse. Flows aren't the worst thing to stockpile.

Does she have two butts?
Or a set of balls that's as big as her butt?
Doesn't it hurt to sit on them?

No.
Yes.
I think it's more comfortable than painful. You ever had some form of pressure around you, where you felt held together? Not crushing, choking pressure, but like someone hugging you and keeping you warm.
I imagine it's kind of like that to her giant ballsack.

skana worth getting?

same guy which complained about titania before, she can trivialize the organ puzzle on lua, not bad

there is the mod from arbiters of hexis which gives 100% damage and the syndacate effect, and mastery fodder of course.

What kind of degenerate faggot you have to be to like shit like this

I'm not the guy that posted it, but it's not really degeneracy. I like hyper stuff on occasion, because they look nice, comfy, and just overall pretty to look at.

I never see anyone using it, it's pretty meh in itself

is Primed Ravage worth buying

How good prisma skana actually is? Worth the price or is it just a mastery fodder?

But she's fucking stronk desu.

Degenerate. Can't even articulate your degenerate tastes properly.

Mastery fodder, doesnt even look good as a faux prime.

>a huge ballsack on a living female-like spacesuit is comfy

What did he mean by
Yes.
Comfy AND pretty.

do you want to crit with some shotguns
yes/no

There aren't any in-meta crit shotguns around right now but if they ever need one this mod will be 100% necessary as crit damage shotgun mods are few and far between.

Fortune favors the prepared.

Is Prisma Daedalus Chest Plate fashionable

Only on zepher

then tell me her strong points, where you supposed to use her, reasons to pick her instead of another frame

ugly

That was fast

>tfw no robo bf

Her ults guns shred high level enemies in seconds with a proper primary build.

there are robot threads on /y/

Should I forma latron wraith or latron prime?

>just paint it white
Lazy dove.

I've frequented them for years

why does she always look like disgusting plastic shit

Her lighting textures are thematically fucked up. She should be matted and diffuse, not lubed up like a Turkish wrestler (but only on MOST parts of her body, not on some for whatever reason).

Also I forgot to turn back Anisotropic Filtering after messing with my display settings.