>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Tharja a best and canon

Sure

Azura is shit

If she was truly best, she'd have been something other than +res -attack both times I've rolled her

Hardin when?

>+Atk/-Def Hinoka

>150+ orbs trying to pull Ninian
>ends with a -atk +def Hinoka
At least I have Hone Fliers now..

This is the first time I've faced a dragon meme team bacause I am a low BST shitter. The Fae and Ninian are both +5, and Nowi is +2.

Got this guy while rolling my free 20 orbs. Is he shit if I already have an Anna?

Hopefully after Camus.
>New Mystery General/Emperor Hardin is another armor with Distant Counter via Gradivus
I need it.

Mine has Ardent sac,des 3,LaD3 for that sweet 50atk and 42spd with +1 speed seal and with moonbow.

He aint bad if you got a spd+

so offense score don't matter much anymore now right?
it's not that hard to keep your tier. and you get the same amount of orbs and feathers at 5k points as some people at 4.7k points.

but defense score, you miss 900 feathers if you can't get a defense.

When the villager's fork comes out, what do you think will be the best usage of it in a new game?

Haa, I got a -Spd. Gonna pop his Brave Axe+ pn Cherche once I get 20k feathers, then

>+DEF/-SPD

Really bad IVs for him. He does have a Brave Axe+ you can pass on to other characters, like Cherche though, so it's not terrible that you got him as a 5*.

Do buffs stack? I mean, 2 Hone Cavalry and such

So
Seeing as how the 3dshits last Fire emblem is nearly out
Lets talk about switch baby
This will be be most visually impressive Fire Emblem yet
Do you want to see 3D models on the map like in POR, or do you enjoy the sprites?

You want to keep climbing if you can because I'm pretty sure the feather rewards go up pretty dramatically in rank ~20

2 Hone doesn't stack. Neither does 2 Fortify or Rally.

2 or more Goad and Ward buffs will stack though.

Yeah. Just about any full 5* team should be able to maintain your ranking at tier 16-17 in the coming weeks, when more players enter these tiers

For defense, just build a meme flier, horse or armor team and you'll be swimming in them

I doubt you can make it to tier 20 without at least 10 merges if not more.

>he didnt get the dracoshield

yea, i'm still on course climbing to tier 17 even though I can only score 4723 points. makes me feel like not improving my offense score anymore.

I WANT MORE GORGEOUS 2D ANIMATION

I WANT GOOD 3D ANIMATION LIKE ECHOES BUT MORE FLUID AND LESS JAGGY

maybe, they will make 2 game next time, one for new 2ds xl with good 2d animation and one for switch with good 3d animation, or make it like new dragonquest game where you can choose what kind of animation you want for your game

>unequip every weapon my team has to powerlevel some units i got
>got 4 defenses at arena

what
did i got some pity feathers

Nintendo has already come out and said that Echoes is the last in the 3ds lineup

how hard is the ghb

For optimal usage instead of just meming with it, probably Boey or Mae. Merc!Boey could be handy, or Peg!Mae.

I like the sprite work, but don't mind if we get 3D models.
It'll make the battle transitions/zoom ins from Fates and Shadows of Valentina much more seamless, and IS seems to be doing more with them since Awakening (Fates' My Castle third person view, SoV's dungeon crawling, improved animations all around since), so I wouldn't be surprised if they stuck solely to 3D.

Do you have frobing on lvl 40? Yes?
Easy.

Have a Hector? You win

>rolling the 20 free orbs on reds for celica or inheritence units
>get 2 henry's and a draug

So the flier meme team needs 1 hone, 1 fortify and 2 goads

Assuming that hinoka will keep the hone, who's the best choices for goads and hones?
>+atk/-hp spring camilia
>+atk/-def normal camilia
>+atk/-hp cherche
>+atk/-spd caeda
> neutral palla
> michalis
> +spd/-res catria

Sieg Kaiser Reinhardto!

>no orbs to get a ninian without -spd

Life is pain

is every dialouge with a dub?
The beginnign caught me a bit of guard

Death Blow Thundercock
Darting Blow Jeorge
Quick Reposte Michalis
Dancer

Yeah. They made it much less competitive which is better for casuals

If you wanted to rank in the top 1/5k you'll have had to merge a bunch of ninos or something to get better scores.

Now, merged units still give you better scores, but the tier differences only amounts to a few feathers and maybe an orb

Yeah I have a +Atk Cherche, so I rolled lowkey hoping for a Raven.

>want TinyHandsMan
>get his shitty 0x4 sister
>thrice
reeeeee go away I want your brother

>Klein
I HAVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR THIS BANNER

Got any +spd under them? You can make her bananas, you will grow to like her.

Assuming you are gonna use the flier team for arena, you are better off planning for 3 core and 1 bonus unit.

>no luck to get any 5*s without +res

Merric HP +3 seal
Anna
Olwen
Olivia

Merric was MVP for once in his life

I FUCKING HATE YOU IS

I will 5* this cute meth addict as soon as I'm home and I'll love him dearly!

I'd like an Archer, even if I don't need him
Is rolling for Klein a good idea?

>tfw got Virions instead
be grateful for your Gordins

I was really wanting to 5* him for his battle sprite. The detail on it is amazing. That regular artwork though is...Rough.

Who are those 3* units absolutely worthless even with skill Inheritance?

Virion is one of them.

Getting defense is the most confusing thing in this game, im not sure if matchmaking improved or what but I used to get a ton of defense scores now I barely scrape by with one, hell this week I dont have any.

Is blue spam not an effective strat anymore ?

Est, Oboro, Merric, Seliph

Might be the maps

Klein is really good, if you manage to pull a +atk either 4* 5* he will serve you very well. If anything bad happens you still have db3 fodder.

I got Echoes. It's nice so far but the dub for the children was awful.

>Seliph
Don't remind me

>Oboro
Rally Def
>Seliph
HP +5 (very underrated skill)

>HP +5 (very underrated skill)
My nigga

Chrom, MCorrin, Fir, Laslow, some of the healers.

>pulling -Atk Klein
Honestly the worst part about him was deciding whether to give Olwen Death Blow or wait until someone good for Quick Riposte 3 appeared.

I ended up giving Death Blow to Olwen.

>f2p
>don't have enough orbs to guarantee I get the one hero I've wanted for so long
>probably won't get enough orbs for it
Fuck it I'm going to reroll you dumb IS jews
When I open Heroes in Nox it just closes it and goes back to the android home screen or whatever it's called and I can't figure out why

fuck you i want olwen so bad
shes secretly better than rein with full SI and shes so pretty

Chrom as a 4* isn't bad. Give him a 3* Draug's Brave Sword and you'll get some milage out of him.

4* M Corrin and Fir can actually be pretty competent. Just about any healer is good for the grind game.

Fuck i love how hard fliers break every single rite of shadows map
We need more flier bias

my clumsy queen

>tfw don't know what time my mail arrives
>meaning I don't know what time Echoes will get here today
WAKE ME UP

>He doesn't know about L&D Olwen

>can't even one round lobster
>better than rein

She's mad cute too.

>Children should be happy. I will always fight to keep their smiles bright.

I heard something about units getting better growth if you level them yourself
This sounds like bullshit but hey never hurts to double check

I yolo-pulled a +hp/-atk Ninian but I feel like my +spd/-res Azura is far superior. What do I do with my new dancer, fortify fodder or make a dragon team around her, I have Fae, Nowi and A!Tiki so far.

>sniped mae in 5
>sniped genny in 5

Follow your dreams, bros. What's she looking like?

Oops my bad, my reading comprehension failed me. Thought it was units who don't pass any good skills.

>literally a "I want to protect that smile" quote

what a sweetheart

How do I even beat this guy? Seliph is the hardest guy on the team and even he cant take the hit from Gungnir due to all the lance users wearing him down. I could give Ares a go but all those spear users would probably chip him to death as well.

Ive tried distracting Arion with my other units while Seliph tries to seize the castle but Arion's move range is so wide, he still catches up to Seliph.

Full si. Read.

+ATK/-DEF

enjoy your meaty chip damage healer

is this just a free iceberg? his stats are shit

I don't remember who I exactly used since I missed Holsety, but remember to utilize leadership stars and charm as much as you can.

I meant both that are bad unts themselves and doesn't even pass good skills. Viriob has jack shit, Est has jackshit

Sofia passes at least Dragon Gaze, Matthew hone Speed, Cherche Atk +3, Bartre Fury 2, etc.

What happens when your barracks is full and you get a new unit?

i'm at 200/200.

it will constantly hound you to upgrade

One of your 5* lvl 40s get deleted

After the summoning session, it'll force you to either send units away or upgrade your barracks

It's time for Severa! Share with me your favorite pics!

Several is shit

I want to have sex with Sharena without her consent

Beruka.

So, you think you're a Fire Emblem expert, right? Well, then this question shouldn't be too difficult for you.

Name all the characters in this image.

Hint: they are all recruitable and playable units.

I just got a lyn does -spd matter if I'm just going to put brash assault on her?

So, does he get the award for worst artwork in the game?

I know it's the Leonster dudes from Thracia.

Kain, Alba Selphiba, Carrion, Finn, Leif, Nanna, Robin. I don't recognize the last few, though. No one used this shitty dudes.

If the map stays as a 2d chess board, I'll hate it. 3d models on a 2d map looks like ass, I hate when games do it. I feel like I'm a minority here, but either go full 3d or full 2d

I don't mind having 3d animations because those are a separate thing, I enjoyed Fates and Echoes a lot, especially the latter for it fluidness.

Want to roll yet want to save orbs.

wtf is this? Where's Lucina? I don't see Camilla or Tharja either. Either that image is not from FE at all or it's from one of those retro FE games that no one cares about.

It's really a shame because he's somewhat decent as a unit, I'd probably use him if it weren't for the shit art.

Don't forget Eliwood and Rebecca.