Americans post their fav Euro car, Euros post their fav American car

Yeah, that one.

bby duce

I don't have any pics of European cars on my computer, sorry niggas.

Hard to pick a favorite.

Did they ever beat 918?

11 seconds slower

Leboln Flom Ashes Arfa Lomeo.

>No Twingo yet

Big and sturdy and comfy and right in that era where design was straight and smooth without being bulgy and convoluted yet, what's not to like?

you already posted it

snek is love, snek is life

Don't really have favourites

Actually scratch that, these might be even better.

>longer than a Burb
>comfier than a Burb
>tow like a Burb as long as they have the correct package
>Corvette engine

back atcha

Lots of cool Euro cars, but I like the CLK GTR quite a bit

Since I'm not really American, my vote goes to snek

meme/10

snek comes close tho

But then you can't do this anymore.

>american car
>good

This one. The old gt40 with the gulf livery it's goat. It btfo'd ferrari.

>12 cylinders in the back
Fug yes

what a beautiful fun machine. I can't believe people bitch about the motors too. They're just what I would want in a car like this

red with white stripe Dodge Viper because it was the coolest car in Gran Turismo 3

Comfy, V8, 90's.

shame about the auto only

Is that a tranny?

I'm an American car guy all the way but Volvos and Saabs make my benis become the big benis

I like Porsches. I want one.

snek it is i guess

It is if you want it to be.

One of the ugliest ferrari ever, dramatically overrated when it comes to its aesthetic

Good taste eurofriend.

Its funny for me, how quite a bit of americans like e30 (and I get why, looks pretty nice) but general opinion on it (or rather it's owners/community) here is really fucking bad

the obvious would be the McLaren F1 or Ferrari F40 but going to pick this for the more realistic/obtainable car

burger here, i've always liked these

Easily one of the coolest and most brutal kit cars ever made.

It's just so damn cute. Also that exhaust note. Muh dick.

I fucking love the Mercedes w124 diesel wagons.

So much personality in their design, the way they drive, and the practicality and comfort are big bonuses, too.

E31 is pure sex

would have babies with/10

Any good economical fast car is going to develop an owner base that lots of average people resent. As the e30 is basically the british foxbody I can only assume their owners base is the british equivalent of the foxbody as well.

So art deco it looks like Ayn Rand threw up all over it.

Well, no idea how it is in UK, but i would say that in my 3rd world slav shithole, E30 is equivalent of civic, dirt cheap so all the fucking skinheads and gangster/racer-wannabe's get it, weld the diff, add wing, paint the wheels with some eye-fucking color(seen lot of pink and green lately), often crash it(then fix it in the worst and cheapest way)
I can hear these fucking people revving their half-dead engines on half of the lights

Gotta be Foxbody. This is one of the reasons I wish I lived in America, I just find the Foxbody such a great beater style car that can be made into great fun machines. Cool muh '90s styling, decently reliable and good to work on, good aftermarket, FR layout, reasonably small, there's really nothing to dislike about the Foxbody and I know if they were sold in Aus they'd have sold like fucking gangbusters over here.

Same in my slav shithole

I feel you Ausbro, the closest foxbody for sale near me is 2 hours away and hasn't been driven for 3 years, but it looks mostly stock, 250k km, and under $4k.

UUUURRRRGGGGGHHH The closest imported Foxbody to me is halfway across the state, is a convertible, and is 10k.

It doesn't look terrible on the upside.

>convertible
>10k

Is it at least a v6 or v8?

It would have to be a 240z or 260z I love the way they look ratty or even looking like this

That's neither nor.

Probably the snek because of lack of sanity

The wing makes me cuuum

Read the OP title again

I really want a euro viper

>pantyhose and stockings
>absolutelydisgusting.tga

The down syndrome makes it look so cute

Nice steelies

Most underrated amerifat car... except it's not fat at all.

There is too many, I'll post some

That ass

Only Coke-Bottle-Design is suitable for a real roadster. Someday I'm going to get me a C3

sex machine

Last one, this and the 2015 gt350 are great

Not really a problem since C3 is very common corvette in yuroop I hope you will enjoy it.

Nothing screams mid life crisis louder

>he cares what other ppl think about his car

for like 8 years or something

snek 4 lyfe

First thing that comes to mind.

I actually associate Mustangs and Camaros with younger bros. Corvette is midlife.

I want one so bad, Veeky Forums. Hold me.

foxes are just great all around cars, but 93 cobras like the one in the picture are a bit rare.

What do faggots from The Shire post?

No idea how they have so much money to afford e30. I suppose e36 is way cheaper. E30 rocketed in prices lately

Looks exactly like Sierra, but coupe. Nothing special about it. Generic 90s Ford.

ton of them is either poorly moded and abused or owned by elders that have no idea of their real worth so they sell them at the same price
and theres a ton of them
you can get e30 here for less than 1k $ >pic related

should've added in case you wanted to know, its manual, mileage is around 200 000 km

One from each

>tfw no right hand drive terminator
just nuke us already

you americans know how to make a car sound like it's alive and fucking pissed off.

MUH DICK...such a sexy car