/vn/ - 12 days Edition

Visual Novel General #1464

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=125&v=lH0pjqP18_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You are new yes? When the drama with Conjueror went down, MG sent Koestl here to diffuse the situation. We have more presence than Reddit.

SukiSuki when?
Sakusaku WHEN?
WAGAHIGH WHEN?

nah I haven't, actually

similar to fs/n?

Runa!

is this a meme??? or are you actually a fucking idiot?? there is literally a pastebin in the OP of every thread with links to pirate VNs. Kill yourself.

Yeah, it's from the same writer and takes place in the same universe (or multiverse rather).

^_^

Almost every translator posted here or on VNTS at some point, some still lurk like the Frontwing dude or some of the MG employees, some just fireden every now and then.

Can you stop fucking with this thread, kusogetard?

come on i want a response to thisthese fucking threads literally taught me how to pirate VNs. that pastebin has been there for years, it was there when I started coming here so I guess I am a newfag but clearly not as stupid as you. how could you type this ??

I LIKE LOLIS!

>We have more presence than Reddit.
as said, most of the people who actually matter stop by VNTS on /jp/.

People only come here to shitpost 99% of the time.

Because they lack a fully functioning brain. Why else.

No one replied to that because that post is fucking retarded and is only a tangent to the original conversation.

Just because people here advocate piracy all the time doesn't mean there isn't other people who buy games all the time.

With how prominent erogedownload and torrents are in this scene in general, they understand there's always a segment of people that will pirate and it just can't be helped

aren't* other people who buy games all the time.

the original conversation was me asking about sukebei.nyaa.se buddy. And acting as if a thread on an anonymous image board needs to be policed is a joke. you are a joke. stop posting.

>We have more presence than Reddit.
And this is nothing new. The /vnts/ and /vn/ threads were and are more important than the one from Reddit because most of the viral bad rumors/and memes start one Veeky Forums and if you don't stop then shit happens.

>doesn't mean there isn't other people who buy games all the time.

>buying games
>people

If you are retarded enough to pay for games then you disqualified for being treated as a person.

I sometimes purchaes VN's but why I would pay for something bad done like the Sekai translations and censorship?.

Amen. I bought one translated VN that I had enjoyed greatly as a pirated copy beforehand - G-Senjou - and I couldn't even get far enough to see if the translation quality was better or worse because the fucking game had such a shit interface. Shit font, worse settings for text scroll, I mean how could you get paid to produce a UX far inferior to a fan-made translation? Absolutely terrible quality. I will never pay for their (SP) translated visual novels again.

Did you remember to buy the DLC, user?

>There will be loud Sora (and perhaps Rikka) crowd, accusing other girls of being cows and shitting on them

A fair assumption, flatchest fags are the fucking worst.

>Natsuki will be most popular due to being unholy combination of Runa and Kyou

So this is the girl that will get meme'd to death then?

>Marika is the same type like Yukino but without shit drama in her route, so she will not be on bottom

Seems like a contender for best girl.

>Maya lovers will like Touko

So what you're saying is that Touko's already confirmed best girl? Good.

>but Misa will mysteriously win all those strawpolls

This is the boring heroine then? Future Misafags will proxy polls but I think we can establish that Touko is best girl already.

Yin-Yang Xchange Alternative is actually really good. It's pretty funny.

>This is the boring heroine then?
It's hard to call any heroine "the boring one" in a game like Hoshi Ori where not much happens. It all depends on personal preferences at that point, it's less heroines being boring and more not liking particular archetypes.

^_^

what happens if you dont have these
no sound or...?

sexually fuck midori

are the other routes in hatsukoi better than yukino's

please say yes

Yes. Yukino route is the worst.

W-why?

Read Trip's review.

I can't read though

thank god for that

as long as maya and kyou hjave good routes

Kyou is neither great nor bad.
Maya is pretty damn good.

what the fucks a trip

The handsomest translator in the VN scene.

I'm going to sellout and you can't stop me!

the handomest?
but apparently not so good at the translation part

Doesn't Shiny Days have a flowchart like the one from School Days?

I've seen worse.

Is it legit translation or edit?

That a fact?

Legit. DD's route will sear your eyes.

edits aren't necessarily bad, I didn't mind grisaia and when it comes to other forms of japanese media it has been proven that it can been fantastic (grand blue manga translation is excellent)

Legit from Cro route.

>chou erai
what

cro is too fucking cute

I need to read chrono cock

yeah, her route was well worth it

well I need a link

also didn't SP actually release a patch for CC

Only if you bought the game on Steam.

Anyedit/ patch can fix the bad translation and these stupid memes.

I really really like childhood friends

But I love Sumika

BETA-kun, please

I also liked to spend a good time with her, she's so cheap...

gee I wonder who's behind this post

>someone actually sacrificed 10 minutes to make that image

the best 10 minutes they have ever spent tbqh

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=125&v=lH0pjqP18_I

>you will never read MLA for the first time again

Damn that trailer gets me hype

>So what you're saying is that Touko's already confirmed best girl? Good.
I'd be ok with this but I'm not that much into her design.

>>you will never read MLA for the first time again
i wont either
because its trash

>there will never be a kamige on this scale ever again

>steamfags slowly stealing all of our niche mongolian power points

It's not fair

rape bus

>one of the acclaimed VNs use tentacle rape as a plot device unironically
and people seriously like it lol

I've been waiting to actually read the trilogy until the whole thing is finished being retranslated

A lot of popular VNs have retarded plot devices.

spoiler alert? I'm still talking to the samurai autist about brothels.

I mean it had the desired effect on me - a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach.

a lot of the VNs I've really enjoyed had stupid shit desu. maybe that reflects poorly on me. but stuff like the absurdly simple logic puzzles in the early stages of g-senjou and the cringe in the fate route of fsn don't ruin the overall product. I found both of those VNs amazing. not nearly as good the second time around though haha

>in one of the most well regarded VNs of all time you fuck your daughter
>actually two daughters
>it is so popular they remade it for all ages
lel

>The protagonist's classmate who sits next to him. Her mother is a famous pianist, and she is also pretty skilled at playing the piano. Instead of socializing, she plays the piano in the music room every day. She and her younger sister Meguru both aimed to become professional pianists when they were young, but later it became clear that Meguru had talent while Rikka didn't, so she gave up on that dream. After Meguru was accepted into a music school in Salzburg, her family moved there, but she decided to stay behind in Japan, and has been living alone ever since.
This is depressing.

i actually played it years ago when it came out so i have no idea what you mean

hell i dropped it too so double no idea what you mean

It reads like a slice of life anime and I dig it.

That patch hasn't fixed nothing but a few typos and the tl is shitty as ever.

It is weird how this genre has been dead for years. The last one I can think of is Change.

Did they all just start making trapge instead?

In 2020 ChavBuster will fix it.

What are some Christian VNs?

What's with all the cussing?

princess evangile

I can't wait until mechafags have more to talk about the muv luv

Maybe because SP think that they're cool or something... who knows.

Main cast in Kira Kira attend a christian school.

I guess there's just too little variations of "oh fuck I'm a girl now" that you can do.

too bad, I like the stupid scenarios that can come from it, especially if the protag isn't shit.

What do they mean by this?

The same can be said for 'oh look i'm a guy pretending to be a girl at an all girls school, oh no they found out and they all want my dick'.

Honestly the worst thing about X-Change was it is the same guy who gets turned into a girl and goes through the same things THREE TIMES.

This scene ended up boosting my opinion of Chris.

Think a little; isn't that VN named Muv-Luv "Alternative"?
Untold ending/story; officialy Alternative wasn't released in the western market, so...

good taste

tfw no miyako/chris threesome scene

I'm more partial to how lewd she is. She's probably the lewdest out of the 5.

Feels bad.

Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road FUCKING WHEN

probably like the end of the year

It better be OR ELSE I'M COMING FOR YOU IRRU

It means Kasumi best girl.

Great
Trailer
Sumika and Kasumi are so cute

a classic

It's fucking 2017 guys why the fuck haven't you read ONE.
It's a masterpiece.

Raises a hand to best girl Miyako

>good

Chris is trash

NTR

I have read one, and it was pretty fucking garbage. I did like the blind girl's route, I guess, but everything else in that game was miserable schlock.

Wasn't that part censored by Jast?
Because I have read that some part were "removed".