/bdog/ - Black Desert Online General

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skills, and more.

>Latest Patch Notes
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/6-patch-notes/

>Mod Info
undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/

>Guides, guilds, Olvia Channel FAQ, and other info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru
docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E

>EnHANCEMENT it's fucking >ENHANCEMENT< Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
Ask for a guest pass in the thread if you don't want to commit to 10 fucking dollars oy vey.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

cassardis.imgur.com/
imgur.com/a/cqiCM
imgur.com/a/iY50t
imgur.com/a/2yqvo
imgur.com/a/n3eKO
imgur.com/a/9K56C
imgur.com/a/jq06Q
imgur.com/a/7wzsn
imgur.com/a/XkTwf
imgur.com/a/jA4UM
imgur.com/a/2zvPG
imgur.com/a/FZmwV
imgur.com/a/5W8Qk
imgur.com/a/SAByH
imgur.com/a/Au4nj
imgur.com/a/sti8o
imgur.com/a/ZPPwD
invenglobal.com/articles/1905/striker-awakening-and-awakening-weapon-revealed-in-bdo-kr
youtube.com/watch?v=zQNDCx_6sk4
youtube.com/watch?v=GLZzlFsx-ak
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

INCOMING

ERP valk cassardis.imgur.com/
Titty Kuno imgur.com/a/cqiCM
Creepshots imgur.com/a/iY50t
FutaMistress imgur.com/a/2yqvo
Tattoo imgur.com/a/n3eKO
DrowLewds imgur.com/a/9K56C
CutestTamer imgur.com/a/jq06Q
LewdTattooSorc imgur.com/a/7wzsn
Elf#276 imgur.com/a/XkTwf
Horsefucker imgur.com/a/jA4UM
Cyclops imgur.com/a/2zvPG
Milfsorc imgur.com/a/FZmwV
Mayyd imgur.com/a/5W8Qk
Lesbians imgur.com/a/SAByH
Sharky imgur.com/a/Au4nj
Thick imgur.com/a/sti8o
PinkSorc imgur.com/a/ZPPwD

I reached level 58
I'm surging with power!

Maybe once you reach 59 you can fend off those hordes of killer bees that keep attacking your face

congratz!

im legitimately going to kms today, i finally finished my suicide note it took all night, goodbye /bdog/

join me on the battlefield and see what I am capable of, heckler

thank you

hope you're happy kys-chan, you finally got one

hey guys, which class besides the wizard/witch has good sustainability with regards to mana potion spam?

invenglobal.com/articles/1905/striker-awakening-and-awakening-weapon-revealed-in-bdo-kr

ugh, hope it doesn't rely too much on a fucking AI clone

Too fucking early to be that savage

>white power

DK and Sorceress are probably somewhere close by

sorceress can sustain indefinitely as long as there is mob density

a black man beat me up and peed on my face and I gave him succ!!

this is my current gear. Fairly new to the game. What is the next thing I should focus on improving?

PRI your armor, Dave

recommended failstacks for pri grunil are apparently 7 according to the failstack table.

Does this still hold up?

Does anybody want to get their polar bear? I just turned 30 and I'd toss in the repayment letter 3 and future ones as well.

get your mainhand and offhand to duo, ultimate all your weapons and armor with t4 stones, get an ancient guardian seal for the set bonus, and try to pri that red coral earring.

also, if you plan on getting boss gear anytime soon you should be running 3heve/roaring armor.

Join my guild and become my personal sex slave. I'll buy you the game after a few days.

>become my personal sex slave
I'd do that for free, user

shouldn't i just replace my mainhand yuria with a liverto? I have a +11 liverto in storage that I didn't bother upgrading because at the time I used it I was super poor.

yes

>Little Slut

That's not a very nice thing to say about your character.

is there an option to turn off the world map tutorial? I accidentally click it sometimes and its annoying to go through it again.

Might be. I go with 10-15

so does it make more sense to just bite the bullet and go for heve now? I currently have 60 million in heidel banked and tons of raw production material. I have a production chain going on for merchant wagons, gathering costumes and the next one I'm setting up will be for grunil gear so I make a good chunk of money each day. Boss gear seems to be super expensive so I'm not sure if I should even bother thinking about it now.

Morning /bee dog/

Do not bully Deadpan-Chan. She's pretty

>those massive as fuck eyes

No wonder you made a screenshot with those monsters closed

It was just a badly timed screenshot

>eyes bigger than the mouth

Is this like a mutated version of Eva Green?

>lv 58
>valk
You're surging back to goat mountain.

reminder that ManUp is the BEST guild in BDO history and no other guild can compare
you're all a bunch of cucks

Can we please get an album?

youtube.com/watch?v=zQNDCx_6sk4

i like ManUp, they have some comfy streamers

youtube.com/watch?v=GLZzlFsx-ak

THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT

what are your BDO plans for today people, any upgrades planned, grinding lifeskills or just farming?

or friday night normie socializing?

Killing videogaems trash

i wish you the best of luck and hope you enjoy your hunt Valorfriend

Cuddling with you.

that's a lofty goal user

We'll make it happen, cutie. Let me love you.

Now wait just a minute, bub....

You can't even kill yourself out of a wet paperbag

stay in heidel kid

what is videogaems home channel?

we don't have a home channel, we just jump around a lot because of grinding/farming, when we have meet-ups we just agree on a random one

I might try to force myself to grind to 57. Ive been doing too much farming recently.

well we are hitting weekend xp soon, perfect time for some grinding, i'm striving for 59 myself, planned to do it earlier, but then i got a bunch of boss items so i've been farming mats for enhancing

Went out looking for you scrubs but I didn't find you anywhere

>I was looking for you scrubs
Give me ur IGN, you know how to find me chump.

They managed to make Heilang do it's thing without problem, so something that just pops into existence just to do an attack then disappears will probably work just fine.

of us regulars in VideoGaems i think i'm the highest lvl at 58.47, and i haven't PvP'd much yet outside of defending my farming routes with varying degrees of success,

i do want to get into PvP more as i get higher level and gear though and would love do duel you guys then

but of course if you guys just want to hunt and stomp us you could do that as well, i doubt anyone would willingly give up their location for that to happen though

i enjoy the little banter we have with you Valorfriends, even though it gets a bit hostile sometimes, have a nice weekend potatoes

meh, responded to wrong post

lmao valorkeks have to faceroll undergeared and leveled people because they can't actually destroy anyone who is able to fight back LOL

lmao valorkeks have to faceroll undergeared and leveled people because they can't actually destroy anyone who is able to fight back LOL

literally who?

I am mostly on Calpheon2.

You have surprisingly little photos of your character in only those undies.

>falseflagging

i just started taking them now, usually i just snap a pic between farming routes when the lighting is good, i'm a lazy avatarwhore in that regard, that's why i haven't updated my imgur in a while, i wanna put some time into it and upload quality instead of random break pics

I'm mostly on Velia 1 or Calpheon 2!

Keep posting channels so I know which ones to avoid. Thanks!

how do i get lats like those

wide grip pullups

Any kind soul want to sell me a [Wizard] Inquirer's Destiny Weapon & Outfit Set?

Get a job

>Being a wageslave 2017

>Valor
>Dirt lipped groid that BBC spams
>inner cucks

>it's the little-dicked bbc hating loser
just stop

>eu is na

Puke. Who even designs shit like this thinking it looks good?

>hating on bbc
white beta male please

>this kills the white male
Good goy.

BIG

black crime statistics etc etc

WHITE

NOSE

fuck whitey

Anyone on NA need succ? I'm all wet now from thinking about bbc..

>thread right now

the extent of black culture is;
>high crime statistics
>muh dick
>rap

Your dick is wet? You should try to dry it off.

That map is so incorrect it triggers me.
Also it is missing some of most vital info regarding drops.

Leave it to Uno faggots to spread misinfo

Going for TRI on any/all six of my accessories, that and cooking somewhere around 20k beer.

will you quit if you go 0 for 6

Wouldn't matter, I have backups.

rage enchant your backups when you fail