/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Kenneth Edition

A bottomless meme: >A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

first for Hoontahs of Hoontahs

Thanks Yuria!

Fishing Hamlet now, pass still bbg27 if someone wants some jolly coop

Hoonta. I got you yellow.
Lemme smash

>the little "tch" before telling you to leave and hunt at her first encounter
I'm diamonds

I'm still ringing, did you already get someone?

Yuria helps, but I just died to OoK

Sorry Yuria, didn't have any Vials left from the Maria fight

What is your favorite character (that you made) and why? I like this one because one shotting beckoners makes me feel good at the game, and I can level to 98 for FC. I tried to make the Kos skin match, but it's too dark. Fuck it.

no worries, let's wait for the other dude

come ring outside orphan

pls wait ;_;

also let's pull him to the water for last phase, it's easier to avoid the lightning that way

Am I too aggressive in second phase? First ist relatively easy but the second gives me nightmares

just need to get away from the lightning attack, it's less of a worry if we pull him to the water

the aoe spawns from kos so the further we are the better

I want to beat Eileen's menopause ridden uterus with my dick so she feels like a young, attractive woman again

Thanks Yuria! And thank you for your patience.

Shit I'm late

PURGE FILTH

Is it ever acceptable to wear the entirety of an attire set?

sure, but you'll look like a boring fucker

Executioner RP fags will say yes.
The answer is no.

It's time for you to go back >>>>>r/proudchainhurstcuck

As long as it isn't full Cainhurst armor you're good.

>anyone who disagrees with our stale RP circlejerk is the enemy of our RP and must love bloodtinge

lol

Couldn't we just narrow this down to RP fags like myself in general? I haven't in over a year, the last time was for a Yahar'gul Defector RP.
I should do another one of those, the set looks great.

Why did you start a new paragraph there

anyone grinding or doing FRCs of any kind?

Doll qt

>implying executioner set is not the magnus opus of soulsborne equipment design in one single, beautiful package
It's the best set there is. First of all, if you're not playing bloodborne while wearing white in order to visually maximize the potential of the graphical engine, you're playing the game wrong. White is the go-to colour if you want the blood to stand out more, there is nothing more satisfying than going through an area and pinpointing fresh new blood splatters after killing each enemy, until you're just completely red. Secondly, with the holy showl, the executioner garb has not one, but two capes and they're affected by the physics engine separately. Thirdly, the chestpiece bears one of the most iconic symbols in the game: the hunter rune, which gives it a very finished, complete look. Oh, and did I mention the gauntlets? They're the best gauntlets in the game and none other stand out as much because of how huge they are compared to other gloves.
And finally: the Golden Ardeo aka best headpiece there is. Not only it is one of the few helmets in the series that are affected by the laws of physics, but it compliments the aforementioned state of being completely drenched by blood perfectly, as it begins to shine and glisten even more when you're 100% crimson. It is also worth noting that in spite of it's massive size, it actually doesn't clip with any weapons unlike the mensis cage or the bone ash hat.

>tfw farming offshape heavy abyssals

It will all be worth when my Kirkhammer gets even stronger.

How long did it take for you to beat your first NG playthrough, /bbg/? I am at 75 hours and currently trying to beat Lady Maria.

Please don't.

it's fat

It's not fat, it's chunky.

It's just pudgy, repent.

CHUNKY?

About 38 hours. But I played DaS and DaS3 about 400 hours before, so I had some experience.

>tfw literally solo'ing defiled amygdala for hosts

I don't even feel good about this I'm not sure why I do it

No worries I'm sure 3 32% blunts are still better. I just want to see how much I can actually push it.

nice pasta

It's all yours, my friend.
Wanna suffer together?

what should I do before initiating NG+? Npc's to kill?

The ardeo clips with the moonlight sword and the kirkhammer and ludwigs.

fuck amygdala's stupid purple-ball hand slam. I can't stand getting one shot through a pillar by that bullshit move.
every other one of her attacks is trivially easy to dodge, including the jumps.

HBLB's charge is worse

>want to horde vermin
>also want to be an ayy

:(

Bloodborne 2: Even Bloodier Borne when?

Dodge into it.

the charged up punch? I never had trouble with that because it always has the same timing.

Amy's fucking arm slam covers this vast area, comes out all staggered in two slams (and even then it's really double-staggered because the energy balls explode again after the palms hit the ground), and she can immediately get up and start hitting you again with horizontal sweeps if it misses you because you're too close. It's fucking shit designed to hit you with counter damage no matter what you do. Even at point blank her fucking elbows still somehow crush me

If you co-op with a Confederate, you get the Vermin regardless. I helped someone here as an HoH, Segalt was with him, and I got Vermin.

no, when he charges his whole body

str/skl/arc
25/50/whatever
or
base/50/15?
basically what build for skill?

>duel someone who can't speak English
>they heal
Foreigners are sub human

>duel some dumb foreigner
>he doesn't heal
haha what a retard

I usually stop fighting the boss and see what they do while spamming gestures but if they're really trying and just doing fuck all to the boss' health I'll help em out with choir bells.

old clip, fun part at the end.
track4.mixtape.moe/yhlieo.webm

Anyone for FRC Isz spelunk? Glyph is ufhdmw6p - ringing on L2, password is bbg

Sure, I'll tag along. Let me boot up and I'll ring at SRRC.

I wanna come too!

Thanks, just cleared the layer but the boss is still untouched. Will do the next layer after we've bullied whoever the boss is.

I wish srrc was faster

does an FRC depth 5 HBLB drop anything useful for a skill/arc character? because Jesus H Christ I hate fighting HBLB

There's three fc codes listed in op, but which is getting used?

Nope

How's Atk vs Kin down for a curse?
Should I keep the gem or continue the grind?

It's my preferred one. How often are you fighting kin compared to everything else?

Still ringing. I've had the fog appear to imply someone's joining only to fade away again before detecting a bell. Have you ended up in someone else's game?

Still stuck at Ludwig... Need some halp, pass bbg. At boss gate. please and thanks

thank God

great for PvP, it's just a mild inconvenience if you're doing PvE or coop and even then not very often.

31 and a half, just beat the game on Wednesday

be there in a sec

ringing

They're somewhat rare aren't they?
I guess it should be fine.

Got him down with based Segalt. I owe you another beer buddy! Thanks!

If you were Ayaan just now, I'm so sorry for forgetting to change my rune. I swear I'm not a Vileblood.

That was me, vilecuck. Fun fight. Still ringing.

I'm still ringing

>fucked by segalt
JUST

WHEN DOES HE SLEEP
WHEN CAN I BOTHER

Segalt sleeps not, he invented a telepod to instantly connect by SRRC, but a vermin was in the pod when he used it, creating Segaltvermin, a creature that never sleeps and possesses immense cucking power

He can't sleep because he can't keep all the eyes he has been granted closed at the same time

Depends on the mood. Usually either Pthu or Loran, Isz is kinda ugly but it has a brainsucker for ez bullet replenishment.

I'll keep all 3 ready then

I only reserve one for FC and change them depending on the day

Segalt is like an NPC that's autosummoned. He's a fucking robot.

I always think of him as /bbg/'s guardian angel

This. But, I wish there were more altars.
That way I don't have to re-open story chalices everytime I want to go through them again.

Sorry Howard, I made a right mess of that. I'll ring again now, but may be AFK for about 10 minutes. Would appreciate further help if you're willing.

Ok what the fuck is the timing with Maria's attacks? They make no sense to me. Every time I try to parry it never works because her wind up is an hour long but the second I get in close she goes berserk and stun locks me to death. Ludwig was easier for me.

>twink invades me
>1hit him immediately
It's enough to make a man kek.jpg

need help?

>reopen story chalices every time I want to go through them again
Nigga wut?

Honestly you can just mash r1 to win

I would but I have no psn and no money for it. Just need some strategies so I don't waste all my bullets.

The first time I fought her I managed to get her nearly dead but every attempts since has been me dying in less than a minute.