Infiniti G drivers reinforcing the stereotypes again - the BMW driver was not hurt

Infiniti G drivers reinforcing the stereotypes again - the BMW driver was not hurt

Impressed at the A-pillar strength and design on that BMW. Many other drivers would have been decapitated in that situation.

ktla.com/2017/08/11/driver-sought-after-video-captures-violent-crash-that-left-bmw-stuck-under-semi-on-10-fwy-in-i-e/

Other urls found in this thread:

fatwallet.com/forums/finance/807688
bmwblog.com/2008/02/12/cbs-story-on-auto-loan-defaults/
fark.com/comments/3392596/Woman-on-disability-leases-$100K-BMW-blames-everyone-else-because-she-cant-afford-it-The-lies-on-credit-application-were-somehow-not-her-fault
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Typical LA boiracer. Never go to that shithole

nothing of value was lost.

i mean, it's a nice new bmw. that was probably pretty valuable.

>bmw after the e90/e60
>nice
pick one.

>tfw modern sports cars will never be small enough to hoon under tractor trailers with the crew due to stupid forced safety features

don't have to pick one, the F30s are really nice. looks like a 335 m-sport too.

SICK STANCE YO HELLA LOW

most parts are salvageable

Yeah, but BMW owners would demand a new one.

yeah, key word = was. a-pillar damage is usually game over for any car. id certainly demand a new one myself regardless of how new or nice it was.

That's a Lexus lmao that shit was thug life

>BMW driver/victom is a spic

How can a spic afford a new BMW?

>Impressed at the A-pillar strength and design on that BMW. Many other drivers would have been decapitated in that situation.

uh have you not seen the giant pillars on modern cars?

anyone can afford 400 dollar leases
its 2017 bro

no It is Infiniti, you pathetic lexus shill

>Infiniti G drivers reinforcing the stereotypes again

Dude obviously had to hurry through traffic to get to the vape store before they closed.
He was also dangerously low on Monster energy drink.

Feel bad for the BMWcuck steering so numb he probably didn't know what was going on until it was too late

bavarians BTFO

Did they catch that faggot yet it's only a matter of time

It was all over the G37 forums and Normiebook pages. They had BOLOs out on all of them looking for the guy. I haven't seen so many different races united since 9/11 lol
G/Z community was pretty pissed.

Not that any of that will matter in this b8 thread.

3/10 for making me reply

You have to be a fucking moron to make a squeeze like that. Guy needs to turn himself in. It literally reminds me of the time I nearly got killed by some dickhead is a Infiniti coupe..dude comes around the corner going 50 slams on the brakes and managed to stop so close the car was literally touching me. Motherfucker then had the audacity to yell at me for crossing on my light

lol yea right, if that was any shitty ass american sedan that women would be dead.

I think they caught him, I think someone turned him in

Snitches get stitches. This is why no one likes G37 owners.

I want na inline 6 to be back.

Where didn't the G owner touch you?

>not knowing that BMW driver is a spic woman.

G owners are snitches and bitches, and you know it. STI owners don't give up their own. You're driving for the wrong team bro.

Every BMW in LA is a lease. $369/month gets you in the door.

lmao
You're memeing too hard, you blew your troll cover.

Every BMW made after 2010 looks the same

or that spic could be a queen welfare.

There is a story about sheboon on disability leases $100K BMW and blames everyone else because she can't afford it. The lies on the credit application were somehow not her fault.

fatwallet.com/forums/finance/807688
bmwblog.com/2008/02/12/cbs-story-on-auto-loan-defaults/
fark.com/comments/3392596/Woman-on-disability-leases-$100K-BMW-blames-everyone-else-because-she-cant-afford-it-The-lies-on-credit-application-were-somehow-not-her-fault

What a stupid, greedy niggercunt

>Inland Empire

Probably some hispanic boiracer strung out on meth, they're the only ones that buy those used.