What kind of a -boo are you?

>what kind of a -boo are you?

I am a toyotaboo more specifically 1989 and earlier trucks/suv's. I am really sad at the current state of the vehicles Toyota is selling.

Other urls found in this thread:

boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cto/d/toyota-mr2-1986/6265976513.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

VAG
they make the best compact cars and the best high end sports cars

mazdaboo

none. i buy, drive and like cars based purely on personal preference and how they make my boy bits feel than who its made by.

guess I'm a chevyboo
learned to drive in a silverado, drove an aveo for 4 1/2 years, and now I drive a 5th gen camaro

I am OP and I would say if not a Toyotaboo I would be a VWboo but holy fuck after 1979 VAG makes shit. I use to own a 2015 Golf and hated it.

boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cto/d/toyota-mr2-1986/6265976513.html

Is this a good deal

Carboo

i dont care about the brand as long as it isnt shitty such as opel or fiat. but even then there are exepcions in shit brands with good cars

Subaboo

>plebs

I prefer porsche and subaru, so i guess i'm a boxerboo

toyotaboo here as well, mostly into their 70s stuff.

i dont even own a toyota fuck

I guess I'm a toyotaboo too

the sw20 is the best car ever made in my eyes

the a80 is alright

the celica gt-fours are pure sex, but not mr2 tier

but when the supra and mr2 got discontinued, I lost interest in anything on from that point

What porsches do you actually own?

Its amazing at how far toyota has fallen.

at least the toyobaru shows they still have an inkling for trying. unfortunately theres a huge leap in going from trying to doing well

How are they even trying at this point?

>offroad line is complete shit
>sport car line getting BTFO by honda
>they are selling the best econo-shitbox on the market

rotarboo

So basically a mazada boo?

No because many other automakers used rotary engines

Cadiboo

Really? which ones? I was not aware of this.

NSU, Lada, Citroen, and like 9 motorcycle models used them

veedubaboo

Bix Nood

SHEEEIT

I'd say that's a goddamn miracle that it survived that part of NH without rust at all

holy fugk that's clean
I'd buy it in a heartbeat if I had the money

mid 80's Toyota, but 80's-90's Nissan and Honda aren't completely out of the question

>what porsches do you actually own

I don't, but my dad has a 79 Super Carrera, which is fun as hell when it's working.

Ferdboo and Chebbyboo because i'm Cletus.

What's with the bad photoshop of the house in the back?

Ok the older ones are actually pretty classy

I had an aveo, it got fucked up my horrible quality roads and the fact we put 32k miles on it in a year. I sold it for $500 because it needed work and I had another dd. Sad to see it go though, she was a good shitbox

Dodge-Chryslerboo

>First car was a Cherokee
>Learned manuel in a Wrangler
>Idolized the Ram as a kid because Twister
>Had a Snek poster on my wall when young
>Currently driving a Challenger vee ate

I like lots of other brands but my heart is with Dodge Chrysler

Mitsubooshi. Not even the Lancer evo that everyone jerks off about, but the trucks.

Subaboo as well. Had Impreza, 2 Foresters, a Crosstrek, A Loyale Wagon, and my favorite shitbox DL.

Used to live Toyotas, but only 2000ish and below. Anything not make In Japan is shit.

Studeboo, since autist.

Now, to actually own one...

Avanti IIs are fairly cheap

Datsonboo

Fellow Toyotaboo reporting in, classic Corollas are my specialty, equally disappointed with the quality of car modern Toyota is producing.

When I saw my friends RAV4 came with a fake hood scoop which, nevermind the fact there was no intercooler underneath it, wasn't even a real air intake - that did it, I lost all faith in Toyota's made past that point.

>offroad line is complete shit

Not entirely!
In Australia they still make the 70 series Land-cruiser although I can't tell you if the new engines are any good.

this

Saaboo

Ferdboo. First car was a 2001 F-150, now drive a 2014 V6 Mustang.

I have a soft spot for Miatas though, learned to drive stick on a turbo NB.

Nihonaboo, I like my cars to run no matter how shitty they've gotten

Trabantboo

Dodgeboo for dem old trucks and muscle cars
Toyota/Lexusboo for dem 4runners, land cruisers and luxury sedans
Lanciaboo for dem rally cars

Muh valves

Ford cars, Honda bikes.

Toyotaboo, still have a Toyota Crown and 1st gen Supra. i had a 81 Toyota Hilux 4x4 that was the biggest piece of shit ever and i sold it to buy my Subaru Sambar

Sambar are the best Kei truck out of all manufacturers but Subaru as a whole sucks absolute balls unless its got a straight 4 engine like Sambar or Justy. Boxer engines are junk, when i was a mechanic every time one came in the shop you could expect to see oil leaking from a headgasket or it was in for headgaskets. only thing Subaru did right was make Sambar the only 4 cylinder and non-interference engine kei truck

FRS and BRZ would have been fine if BRZ were AWD with the Boxer engine and FRS were RWD with a straight 4. i dont mind the look of them but my hatred of shitty Boxer engines drove me away

Porscheboo, pretty much anything before the end of the air-cooled era is great.

I turned down a '90something deville (pic related) trade to keep my '04 deville with a fucked up transmission and janky aftermarket doors

Mostly because the older one had a 4.9l v8 but topped out at 80 mph

How much did I fuck up?

Ladaboo

I would buy one in a second. But I am an American.

Some of them are legal to import now, you just have to find one made from 1980-1992.

Yea but the beauty of them is they are cheap. Not to mention I can't find any imported.

Toyodaboo. Especially 90s econoboxes, and some of their hot versions. The most recent one I'd include is the AE111 Trueno.

But really, every mid-range japanese car I can apreciate.

>>But really, every mid-range japanese car I can apreciate.

From the 90s I meant.

idk my mr2 was $1500 but it has 200k miles and the body is dinged to shit
spend for what you want I guess

Please explain why watercooled 911s are bad, I'll wait.

Same here, glad to see you got FPBP

how good of a driving experience are they?

You mean they let others try and just rebadge it?

YOU GOT IT PONTIAC!