FREE WEEKEND 26-29 MAY
playoverwatch.com/en/blog/20793052

SKINS PREVIEW
twitter.com/OverwatchKR/status/865374284268437504

3 NEW ARENA MAPS PREVIEW
twitter.com/OverwatchEU/status/865190265077637121

NEW VOICELINES PREVIEW
twitter.com/PlayOverwatch/status/865329918258827266

DO NOT REPLY TO R76 POSTER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.DON'T TRY TO REASON WITH HIM, JUST IGNORE

>Season 4 End/Season 5 Start
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20754459075#post-12

>New Nexus challenge for D.Va and Genji skins
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/nexuschallenge20/

>Latest PTR patch notes
playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20722025#patchnotes

>Overwatch Dev Tracker
overstalk.io/

>Tips/tricks/basics/etc.
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R (embed) (embed)

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58823259
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fareeha

VIDEO GAMES!

Gotcha.

new skins suck

Best girl

xth for Hana Song!

PREPARE YOURSELF
THIS EVENT COULD BE IT
Who am I kidding. With how slow lore updates are we might not even know for another whole year

Worst skins

>tfw shit computer
>tfw stuck in silver because of it

It really isn't fair.

>Roadhog ults me from across the map
>I lose control and he instantly shreds me

>ult as Roadhog in tight quarters against cornered enemy
>barely tickles them as they go about their merry way

I'm with you bitch.

are u poor?

Bleu is love bleu is life

new skins shown so far look good. anyone who says otherwise is just a contrarian who considers change to be painful.

Will there ever be good maps

SAUCE

why would you post that

Here comes T.Racer~

Yeah pretty much, even a budget build is expensive here. 1 $ = 3.60 of my currency so a 400 $ budget pc is like 2000 of my currency.

Looking forward to whatever she gets on Tuesday

>tfw I hate guro with a passion but something about seeing that ice devil like that is actually calming

Son you gonna get banned.

Remove Genji from the fucking goddamn game already or revert his retarded buff or something

Fuck this cancerous shit hero

Our day is at hand brother.

How the FUCK do I play Reinhardt?

I feel so fucking helpless.

I need to get to diamond, season high 2991, current 2600, if anyone is merciful enough to boost me then I'd be super grateful. Haven't got an incentive or anything but it'd be nice, I would like to get the comp points for the Orisa golden gun, it's the only reason I want it.

Hey that's the image I was banned for months ago.
And I was nice enough to crop it.

Why can't Sombra hack any of Symmetra's things aside from Symmetra herself?

but why? mei is cute and optimistic, why would anyone want to do something so brutal to her

Your only job is to protect people and outplay the enemy Rein.

This image pleases me greatly

Have you ever actually played the game? She's a psycho bitch who smiles absently as she executes terrified, still conscious freezed enemies

I just sit there with my shield out, as the entire enemy team shoots at me, unable to retaliate, watching the health tick down to my inevitable death because no one on my team's shooting back.

REMINDER THAT GENJI LOVES TO LICK MCCREES DIRTY BUNGHOLE CLEAN

I might not have any R76 pics but I also support you guys fully. Hopefully it becomes canon.

>Be the tank
>Rest of the team is DPS
>Ask somebody if they can go healer
>YOU GO HEALER, RETARD

>Attack Gibraltor
>Outplayed by enemy in teamwork
>Barely move to first point

>Feel like we're gonna get smashed on Defense
>Seems like it
>Things start going our way toward the end
>We did it
>Opponents were arguing among themselves.

Thank god for fan-content to make up for the shittiness of her new sking

You act like Mei isn't the one sawing the mouth of a Mei impersonator.

Do not bully or harm Mei. Mei is bae. Enjoy your ban.

Save this one to your phone. It's my current favorite.

Keep that swiss lickin weeb away from McCree please.

What's the discord for this place?

yes, but i don't think it was intentional.

Well Rein is a bit team dependent, maybe get on comms and try to organize them? Do not firestrike mindlessly if there is a sniper or Roadhog on enemy team, learn when to swing, do not charge unless people are in close range and the kill is certain, don't put your shield up when it's unnecessary and let it charge.

>ywn get in fights with her
>ywn watch kung-fu movies with her and trying to copy the moves
>ywn play sports with her
>ywn tease and laugh when she gets mad and pouts
>ywn let her pin you so you can feel her body pressed against yours
>ywn flip her back over so you can stare into each others eyes
>ywn protect her from bullies even though you know she can handle herself
>ywn cheer on her and always support her, win or lose
>ywn throw her a victory barbeque where you make all her favorite foods
>ywn massage her legs, shoulders and back
>ywn hold her close and tell her you love her
>ywn reassure her that she is the most beautiful girl in the world when she gets jealous of the more feminin girls
>ywn accept all her girlish sensibilities no matter how much she hates you finding out about them
>ywn pat her head
>ywn get caught in the rain during a cross country run and having to huddle together under an abandoned bus stop waiting for it to pass
>ywn hold her hand in public
>ywn make her try on cute dresses when you are out on a date even though you know she will never buy one
>ywn buy her sexy black lace lingerie only for her to wear spats over them
>ywn trace your finger over the tanlines she got over summer and feel how warm her skin is
>ywn have her jump into your arms and kiss you after spending time apart over vacation
>ywn introduce her to your parents
>ywn marry her
>ywn carry her over the treshold of your new home to start a life together while she punches you in the shoulder and pouts that she can walk just fine herself
>ywn gently lie her down on the bed
>ywn whisper into her ear how much she means to you while caressing her toned body
>ywn spend an entire night making passionate love to each other
>ywn love her unconditionally as you grow old together

a quick and painless death please

Why does that shit get banned. All you see is mei with a saw in her mouth. Other guro doesn't get banned.

the skins fucking sucks yay!

Here's to a new emote~

Only pick Rein when you have a teamcomp that favours him. You want static hitscan/dps characters who need your protection like McCree, Junkrat etc. Your job is to ferry them around.

Don't put your shield up in chokes for no reason. Your shield is your main resource, winning is all about rationing it so you always have more than the enemy reini. It's about picking your spots and providing cover to create space for more vulnerable heroes to play in.

The point of your firestrike is not really to do damage but charge your ult. You should ALWAYS be keeping a track of you and the enemy's firestrikes/damage, so you can tell your team when the enemy reinhardt has his ult.

If you are not playing in a team with heroes that are using your shield, switch and go Winston.

T.Racer is not some lewd exhibitionist. Delet this.

images like that give me nightmares

>S76's new skin
Being a soldier is suffering.

It's not even the full image you baby tumblr.
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58823259

That is your fault not your team's. You set your shield up in a bad spot. If you are not protecting someone who is doing something your shield shouldn't be up and you should be using the map for cover instead.

how do fellow mercy mains cope with constant friend requests and invites?

Its so frustrating. I've been waiting for ANYTHING good and new for Pharah since forever. She still hasn't got a non-tryhard emote, she finally gets a new legendary and its a fuckin abortion that is just a mix of one of her original legendaries and her default fucking skin.

then go ahead ans post some

Mostly
>have competent teammates (good luck with that)
>fire strike every once in a while as a warning shot if your barriers taking a lot of damage, it usually at least scrambles them a bit
>despite what people say don't be afraid to fall back especially when your shields getting dangerously low, hope you have someone to buy you team to patch up
>if you're out of options or see enemies huddled up, launch a fire and predict which way they might go you so that you can go for a charge and pin them

Good

Maybe it's just the low quality video but the mix of cloth and what seems to be armor isn't my thing and is something they've already done with Security Chief. It looks like this skin is a legendary but it doesn't even have a unique helmet. At least I seriously doubt it's an epic.

Would definitely be nice to have.

>mei
>dva
>tracer
my cock was not prepared

Mei is a cute precious cinnamon roll that needs to be loved and protected.

I hope the user who posted that Mei hasn't gotten banned, he was a good boy who dindu nothing wrong

Or cut open by a saw I guess

Mei is for paizuri

She is a soulless ice demon who needs to be slain with extreme prejudice and her overweight corpse stuffed and put on display.

>bought this game a few weeks ago
>finally start playing it regularly
>on a quickplay match
>2 people on my team are literally SCREAMING at eachother over mic because they think they're great and everyone else sucks
>"everyone on this team is garbage I'm fucking pulling because you're all shit"
>"You're so bad at the game, I was 3 matches away from Plat last season"
>interject "wow, that's really good, I haven't played comp yet. Are you sponsored? I hear a lot of people make tons of money off this game"
>"no"
>awkward silence for the rest of the match

>Said the confused user currently sharpening his best skinning knife on a whetstone over a picture of his next victim

You gurofags are so far removed from reality it's honestly impressive

nice blog ma friend how can i subscribe?

Forgive her, she doesn't know any better. She's used to walking around naked all the time in Winston's lab.

Soldier had sick legendaries from release though. Feel for the heroes who have just had shit.

How to mute mic? I just want to play, not hear autistic screaming.

Oh sorry I guess I should just be posting pictures of characters I find attractive instead of talking about gameplay experiences on a video game board. My mistake.

Press P and mute the person in question.

You should stay in the audio chat though, its essential to actually gitting gud.Overwatch is much, much more about teamwork than individual skill.

>mfw she's actually the thing

>only relevant DPS that also has a mini lucio ability to keep him going longer
>"suffering"
Nigga please

You gotta press P and click on the weird headset icon.

t.bastion/mercy main

Oh no, it's ok, you can go Symmetra on Payload attack, I didn't feel like winning anyway....

Is it that hard to believe almost no one likes your weebcancer?

Thats bad advice desu fampai. You should always be in there. Just mute whoever is being an autist.

have fun being bad in comp

Thank you. I know teamwork is important but when several people are having an autism battle in the mics, it gets old, you know?

>people still want genji to be nerfed even more

come on ya'll he's gotta be one of the most mechanically reliant heroes dps in the game

>tfw you accidentally boost the symmetra but she ends up killing everyone

Remove Mei, Widow and Hanzo first.

I think it's pretty cool. But also because I'm a man and sound like one, so it's nice to know people want me around for my ability and not some pathetic ERP, pretending to be a girl, or any other weird shit.

Symm on attack is viable as fuck though.
Hell, I saw one set up a teleporter right on the payload and had Rein + Orisa shielding it while everyone else was destroying the enemy team.

That's because she's already married me, you creep.

>autism battles
>getting old

you're in the wrong place, user

Yeah those people are what the mute function is for, mute their chat too. When you actually get teamed with say, a Winston player who calls out when he's going to dive or a Zarya who tells you when she's going to graviton surge, it's fucking great. The game is actually balanced for that kind of play, which is why so much of quickplay can be cancer with people just running endlessly into the same torb turrets or whatever, when a tiny amount of teamwork solves most problems that make QP games a nightmare.

>it's a "3 stack that won't listen to anybody, adapt their playstyle, or switch heroes" episode

Teleporter is useful
Shield gen is useful
Shield wall is useful
Her horrible rape-coil gun is a great way of keeping people at arm's length/stopping a lucio from just skating around the payload over and over and blocking you while his team comes in
She ain't that bad senpai, you just gotta berieve

Every single POTG, without exception is Gengu. His ult is ridiculously strong, compared to almost everyone else's.