>2017
>2WD
>ISHYGDDT

>17th year of our robotic overlords
>robot car still under steers worse than a turbo civic

im sorry but if you cant even have fun with a rwd you aren't an enthusiast.

awd is a meme.

t. awd owner

>2017
>posts a 2018

life is a meme

that car is hideous as well as being a bmw. literally not a single redeeming feature.

t. poorfag

believe it or not people can dislike things while being able to afford them

>t. alive

Most sedans just come in fwd

Which is why I like the Lancer and Subaru so much

Shouldn't it be
>t. living

>current year
>driving shitbaru with 30 year old engine and drivetrain
>trying to impersonate Focus RS owners with your knockoff

>Driving a subaru with 50 year old engine and drivetrain
>still manage to be faster than a new RS

How did they manage to fuck this up?

Wtf is t.?

Same 0-60
Willow springs
STI 1:26.12
RS 1:26.01
Nurburgring
RS 8:06
STI DNF

all of these while costing 12k less

lol it's still better than your 3k civic, fagboy.

I know I'm going to take some heat from this, but can someone explain to me the

>t.

What does it mean?

Just checked the Nurburgerking and it ran a 7:55.

Not even 1k difference between those models stop pulling numbers out of your asshole.

REMINDER

according to Car and Driver the STI is >faster to 100mph by 1.3 seconds
>faster to 130mph by 2.3 seconds
>faster in the 1/4 mile by .1 seconds

the only reason Veeky Forums and journalists hate on the STI is because Ford spend a lot of money on shills and paid reviews.

The reason they hate it is because it's outdated

My local dealers are trying to sell these fucking things for 45k+ and they had a fucking roush next to it for the same price.

No one with a brain will buy these things.

That's actually because they sell right out and they can price gouge.

AWD sucks.

And this if from my having had and loved a modded Hawkeye STi for over 6 years. Once you go lightweight, LSD-RWD you never go back.

Not around here they don't.

Thing is overpriced trash that does not compete with anything in the price range.

it started on the finnish Veeky Forums clone and made its way here. 't.' is short for 'terveisin', which translates to 'regards from', in the context of being used at the bottom of a letter..

>outdated
>still faster than the """"""""""competitor"""""""

Thank you :)

>faster
>actually slower on a shit ton of tracks

nice car user
i have yet to see one of those in person

>a shit ton of tracks

There he goes, making a bunch of shit up again

nipponfags this desperate for a win

I want an STI, but at the same time I don't want to encourage Subaru to keep peddling a 15+ year old engine.

See

Please stop falling for the memes.

Do we get upset at Porsche because the 911 has looked the same for 2.4x10^14 years?

Or you could refute his points and prove yours. That would work too senpai.

not him but virtually the same 0-60 and very similar laptimes while the subie makes much less power and is "outdated".
the subie has the superior chassis and tech in the awd.. subaru is just retarded and doesnt wanna increase power yet, but thankfully with the RS release they should be coming out with a rebuttal

>ugly 4 cylinder shitbox made for boy racer polish immigrants

disgusting

>driving a car from a company that still exists
lmao fags

>2017
>HOONIN IT UP IN AWD
>GET FLAT
>REPLACE ALL FOUR TIRES OR DESTROY TRIVE TRAIN

>driving shitbaru with 30 year old engine and drivetrain
if it aint broke
id way rather have something perfected over 30 years than some experimental new shit every few years
ie you'd be dumb as hell to buy a SkyActiv X. Good on them for trying something new, but unless there are substantial gains, why buy something untested?

>2017
>still using the same engine since 2004
>still charging $36,000

Husband has a 2017 WRX. He wanted an STI but couldn't justify the money with that engine. I think I read somewhere they wouldn't be updating it until 2020 so he decided to go with the WRX and just mod it himself.

I have a 2016 Ford RS. We absolutely love both cars. Both are fun as hell, but the WRX is definitely a more practical car of the two. Especially if you're using it as an everyday driver.

Your husband couldn't justify buying a car that's faster than the Focus RS because the engine is older?

I would have a lot easier of a time with this if people just admitted why they bought the RS instead of the STI: they didn't drive either and just watched YouTube reviews of paid shills and fell for the meme.

See:

Bought the WRX first and was trying to stay within a certain budget. Hadn't considered the RS until we test drove it when I started looking for a car. I was also going to go with a WRX but fell in love with the RS. Hadn't heard much about it then, but fell in love with it. No regrets on either car.

>AWD god masheen
>13.8 sec 1/4 mile
That's sad.

>mini bumpers surrounding plate

Disgusting, how to ruin the aesthetic.

Guess it's another episode of "European cars cucked by American safety rules"

RS has the choppiest of chop rides. Can't imagine living with one as a daily. Especially in any area where the roads aren't perfect, which is everywhere.

Also that 90s Ford-tier interior quality.