/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official Steam, Discord, or IRC group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam, discord, or IRC groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 19th of May:
1499 – Catherine of Aragon is married by proxy to Arthur, Prince of Wales. Catherine is 13 and Arthur is 12.
1568 – Queen Elizabeth I of England orders the arrest of Mary, Queen of Scots.
1649 – An Act of Parliament declaring England a Commonwealth is passed by the Long Parliament. England would be a republic for the next eleven years.
1881 – Mustafa Kemal Atatür is born in Salonica, then part of the Ottoman Empire.
1950 – Egypt announces that the Suez Canal is closed to Israeli ships and commerce.

>News
CK2 DD 17/05
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-51-the-roof-of-the-world.1021920/unread

EU4 DD 16/05
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-16th-of-may-2017.1022208/unread

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod
mega.nz/#F!GBByDSgS!9ia87JfAeOQgADjGq9y4hw

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!vIQnEZJK!5YCtpPMElgZJ3DDaVSaxJqEGym87SKZxfx-uKVwZmqM

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6.1 - 27/11/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2]Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/165557514/#q165558639
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh hey look, it's a thread posted at 750 posts.

t. Johan

You lost, R&I, I got the thread. You're using the MotE infopic, you're using the non American date format, and the old thread link has a colon, you lost. Big league.

>he still got the first post
BASED

MEIOU + TAXES HAS BEEN RELEASED
WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS

Who should I play as (europe)

>the retarded janitor that doesnt know anything about this general banned the normal thread and decided to leave the thread made by a shitposter up.
just leave, you re not helping at all.
also
>Veche Republic
>This is a new republic form, which works like a merchant republic and have access to the russian abilities as well. They are always duchy rank, and their bonus is +1 merchant. Novgorod and Pskov starts as Veche Republics. It also gives +3 to states.

>Principality
>This is the new monarchy governmentform, which all russian monarchies start with. It has access to the russian abilities, and while they are locked to duchy rank, they have a bonus of -1 unrest and +5% Tax Modifier. It also gives +3 to states.

>Tsardom
>This government form is given when forming Russia, and is automatically empire rank. Besides giving +10 to amount of states and access to the russian abilities, it gives the following bonuses. +20% Manpower, +0.1 Yearly Absolutism & -0.05 monthly autonomy.

>The russian abilities work like this. All actions have a bar to fill up before they can be used. Bar fill up from 0 - 100, increasing yearly by the ruler’s monarch point in the category, and a base +3. The actual bar can hold 150, so you don’t lose by not using it immediately.
>The Administrative ability is called Reform Sudebnik, and reduces autonomy by 10% in all provinces you own.
>The diplomatic ability is called Support Oprichnina, and reduces progress of all your rebelfactions by 30% each.
>The military ability is called Raise Streltsy, and reduces war exhaustion by 2, and raises 20% of your forcelimit as Streltsy Infantry in your capital.
this update is meh

Legend
He got first post in every thread spammed

>>he still got the first post
Did he though?

become the greatest of perms

woah

>
From the previous thread, tried running the game but it crashes after unpausing, anyone have a fix?

Become Hungary and conquer the steppe then become Rome as Atilla was proclaimed

OP here, actually, I got hit with one of those "You have been temporarily banned for 15 minutes" notifications and posted the thread after the time had elapsed.

Honestly, please explain to me why an autist constantly posting an outdated infopic who just encourages shitposting is preferable to this.

What should my first idea group be? Should I just try and rush for greenland with exploration? Or should I grab trade and try and maximize control of my end node?

Haven't really played a lot of EU4 before.

>the janitor is going full retard and banning everyone
just leave.
also do you guys think the update is going to buff byzantium ? and is orthodoxy going to be even more op?

frenchists out

Colonisation then make all tribes vassals so they become proper gentleman

You should be banned for creating thread wars spamming threads and shitposting,

Please see and explain to me why R&I's threads are inherently better than mine. I honestly want an open and frank discussion on this, because from what I can see he just causes more shitposting with his meta post.

Actually R&I made a thread 30 posts early, then I made one 10 posts early, after his had been banned. So if anyone should be banned by this logic it's R&I.

And I haven't shitposted once. My OPs contain no shitposting, infact they even warn about the new IRC group, so they have less shitposting than R&I's.

>Can't take anymore land because a blob forced them to become their vassal
>Scared to fight blob
I fucking hate Hungary

I feel like I made a mistake not attacking them earlier.

>OP
Oh no not the manpower

R&I didn't spam threads like you did, you should be banned for making these thread wars every fucking time

>march of the eagles in the op pic.
>sengoku rance in the op pic
there is your reason you fucking retard. literally promoting a broken game with game breaking bugs and a hentai game where the entire purpose of it is to conquer japan and rape all of the females that you find in your path.
also do you guys think that the next expansion for eu4 is going to be centered in europe or is it going to be another expansion for some shitty region that starts with 3 blobs (india)

He literally did though, I don't know where you were but he made about 5 threads and I made the same, I made one everytime he did. You can check the archive if you don't believe me.

>unironically playing eu3
We have MEIO+taxes 2.0 now kiddo
After Russia hopefully it will be the HRE, Hapsburg inheritance and personal unions

>that map
Why aren`t you playing with canomer`s or whatever?

>1448
>hasn't even reunited greece and reconquered anatolia
apply oneself

Honestly man, I didn't even read that shit, I just use it because the Chink who made the old one said it was the updated version, if the old one's legitimate then so is this one.

Nah, you spammed threads that got deleted in 5 seconds when no one made a thread for minutes

Men is all they should have
Money should only come from embargos and yiza
Whilst discipline of non-janissary troops should be shit
As currently the only way to beat them it to have three times as many men which isn't what happened historically, then again they should vassalise nlt blob

yeah that would be nice, hopefully they dont listen to the paradoxplaza retards and they stop updating shitholes that are boring af to play in singleplayer. since most of them start with blobs.

>canomer's for HTTT
>not making your own map mods

At 740? Yeah, I always make threads less than 10 posts before the new one, then link when it goes over the bump limit, it's a hell of a lot better than making new threads at 716 like R&I did.

>i just use it because i like to shitpost.
heh, i already knew that lad.

No you don't and you spammed way before that
You should be banned for spamming

>pissfilter.jpg
I don't mind piss on the maps, it's when retards make piss flags that there's a problem.

LA PLATA!!

This is my first time playing EU though.

No, I use it because the guy who made the original infopic said it's an update, see boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/165557514/#q165558639

I really didn't, I don't know what you think you're talking about, I made new threads post 740, to link them after 750, I always do that. Well, whenever R&I hasn't made the new thread at 716, anyway.

>I don't know what you think you're talking abou
Yes you do, you even got warned for the shit you do and it's not the first time you do it

its not an update if you add a shit ton of garbage games in it. use the one that is in the op of that thread. its 10 times better than this shit.

>I always make threads less than 10 posts before the new one,
No you don't
You made threads way before 740 and you make threads advertising your IRC shit
shit you made threads before 700 in the past, you just don't do it now cause the jannies don't let you

>inb4 I dindu nuffin

No, I got warned for making threads at 740, because the janny was sick of thread wars. Despite R&I's thread already getting deleted at 716.

It has distant worlds in though. It's essentially stellaris.

do you realize that distant worlds is also in this info pic right?

>No, I got warned for making threads at 740,
You got warned for spamming threads, like you do every time

>le new bread
>no punctuation
>no capitalisation
That unironically isn't me, you can tell my posts because I deliberately over use punctuation and big words to sound intelligent.

Yes, but relegated to the miscellaneous section.

>i dindu nuffin
called it

and its still better than some abandon ware game like march of the eagles.

Croatian fascists have awoken.

I told you, I only create new threads when there isn't one up and it's past 740 posts, if the Janny deletes the thread then I remake until he stops deleting them. Call it spamming if you want, but R&I does the exact same thing.
I explained why it wasn't me, first off because I wouldn't use reddit newfag idioms like "new bread" and secondly because I fucking hate every incarnation of Steamcordplaza, including the IRC, and this bullshit "friendly discord" they claim exists. It's all cancer and should fuck off.
If you want space games go to /4xgen/.

>then I remake until he stops deleting them
aka spamming, the reason you should be banned

How do you make the outer red line on the white part?

>implying i want space games
holy fuck you re autistic. just kys scum.

I take it you're fresh from reddit, spamming means making multiple posts whilst the others are still up, i.e 12 threads at a time, not making one when one's deleted.

You literally just said space games are better than Grand strategy games.

no i said that a finished game is better than a shitty abandonware game with gamebreaking bugs.

>t, spamming means making multiple posts
Like when your thread just got deleted, then you make a new one, then it gets deleted, and you repeated 8 to 10 times until you get a warning for spamming?

DW can be infinitely better than MotE, that doesn't change the fact it belongs in 4xgen with stellaris.

Spamming means spamming, one thread at a time is not spam.

it still doesnt matter you fucking autist. you re promoting a abandonware game because of your autism.

Yes retard, making multiple threads and getting them deleted is spamming, that's the reason you got warned and should be banned

>gets warned for spamming
>no it totally wasn't spamming
You aren't the brightest tool in the shed are you?

R&I anally destroying this paradoxplaza plebs gets me hard.

I'm not promoting jack shit, like I said, I just use the infopics Chinkanon, the same one who made the DW infopic, creates. If you want to blame anyone then blame him for including it.

With the blood of chetniks..

What the absolute hell

I got warned for rule 6, not rule 10, so no, I didn't get warned for spam.

R&I is literally from Steamcordplaza, why do you think his threads have no IRC warning?

but you re the fucking retard that is using the info pic you fucking braindead autist

>I got warned for rule 6,
So for shitposting, even better

Yes, because it's made by the same guy who made the old one and says it's updated.

Look, if you bought a PS4 and then a PS5 came out, would you continue using the old console or the new one? Chinkanon should remove the abandonware games, I agree, but until he does this is the updated infopic.

Please tell me

I got warned because the janny was sick of R&I's early threads and thought I was part of his Steamcordplaza raid.

>being this autistic
and whon the fuck cares about chinkanon and what he says you fuckint autist. just use the other info pic and move on.

the 'new' infopic is shit, it doens't matter who made it
>Look, if you bought HOI3 and then HOI4 came out, would you continue playing the old game or play the new one?

>I dindu nuffin
You got warned for spamming and shitposting lad

أمتي قد لاح فجرٌ
>Ibadi Spain
>Valois Dynasty

When are the jannies deleting this shitposting thread?

unmodded eu3 is a sight to behold

>wanting boats that badly
Why laddo

Not really. I just wanted to be mudslime, Sunni was too regular, and Shia was too far away.

False equivalence, laddos.

Paradox kiked HoI because they wanted casual cash, they deliberately and knowingly sold out the franchise to make money.

Chinkanon made both of the OPs, R&I's and this one, the old one doesn't even list the DLCs, it's outdated, and it has a 4x game as one of the main features, furthermore it's used by a Steamcordplaza kiddo, who refuses to warna gainst IRC and posts his message just to get "white", "based", "white men", etcetera replies. The first 10 posts in any given R&I thread are all shitposts because Steamcordplaza rallies around that message and he plays into that.

And how much shitposting you made today, let alone during your thread wars and spamming?

R&I post causes shitposts. You make them yourself.

As part of R&I's thread wars, yeah. R&I got banned and I didn't, so the janitor knows I wasn't any part of it. This is like claiming everyone who goes to court, including witnesses and victims, are guilty.

You're either confused or Steamcordplaza, sadly I suspect the latter.

>R&I post causes shitposts.
Then why use his threads? Why deliberately use a thread that causes shitposting? There's already a warning in every OP, and unlike his mine includes the new IRC chat they're using to raid us.

The only reason R&I likes making threads is he likes the yeehaw, la plata, white, white men, based, based and white, etcetera replies he gets, he just wants (You)s.

>As part of R&I's thread wars, yeah.
No lad, you made the thread war. R&I posted a thread, you spammed and got warned for it.

>Teutonic Order held Estonia long enough for Prussia to inherit

the eternal prussiaproblob strikes again

>play Byzantium
>declare war at Ottomans and France with Poland
>Poland and Lithuania did not have much manpower but i did not care
>get stackwiped and Poles get rekt
>poles white peace out and i am alone
>Venice declare war on ottomans
>manage to destroy ottoman navy and take few mercs on Antolia
>all Ottoman troops are at european side of mediterranean
>siege half of Antolia
>Austria declares war on Ottomans with England, Hungary, Aragon and some other small nations
>England call crusade on Ottomans
>Ottomans are getting shitted on by Austrians but still manage siege my provinces
>Give Ottomans everything but Constantinople when they are just about to siege my last province
>Austria wins but then Venice ends m suffering
I lost, but it was greatest war god ever created

host mp

>Then why use his threads
Cause I'd rather use the thread of someone who can cause shitpost with one post than the thread of someone who actively shitposts in his own thread and spams threads

No, you're deliberately misremembering what happened.

R&I made a thread at 716 posts. This is against the rules and somethign only an attention seeking shitposter does, his thread then got banned.

I made an OP at 742 posts, to be linked when we hit the bump limit.

R&I then made ANOTHER thread at 746 posts, then BOTH threads got deleted.

After that I kept trying to make non Steamcordplaza threads and he kept spamming his IRC thread.

How am I shitposting?

Great Horde is true Europeans

>it's a thread wars episode
mods should just make a /gsg/ sticky so we wouldn't have to bother

>How am I shitposting?
You spam threads.
You got warned for shitposting.
You are shitposting this instant.

You made several threads, at least 8, some got deleted before you even had the opportunity to post a link to them in the thread.
Not to mention you made a thread with the john cena pic, then made one with the infopic when no one used your thread.

>You spam threads.
Again, I only created new threads after R&I's got deleted at 716. How is his thread created 34 posts early not shitposting but mine made 10 early are?
>You got warned for shitposting.
To do with him spaming his new threads whenever I made one, yes.
>You are shitposting this instant.
How is discussion about this general shitposting? I honestly don't understand how you respect and like a person who made the thread 34 posts early but hate me who created a thread 9 posts early and has explained his actions to you.

>Not to mention you made a thread with the john cena pic,
Come on now, this is absolute nonsense. I have time and time again explained to you my hatred of Steamcordplaza, who R&I enables, why would you honestly believe I made that thread? Why when I'm clearly being so retarded over using a new infopic would I make a shitposting thread with no infopic?

>I only created new threads after
You spammed threads that got deleted repeatedly

>How is his thread created 34 posts early not shitposting but mine made 10 early are?
Both are, the difference is that you spammed it

>To do with him
Stop your obsession with 'him'. You got warned and admitted it, not him
You are not less of a shitposter just because you claim someone else is

>How is discussion about this general
You are just doing some damage control about your shitposting behavior and being butthurt people use another thread, you aren't contributing to this general

What's good about Meiou & Taxes?

I KNOW you made that thread, it's not belief ;^)