Fate Grand Order general /fgog/

Previous >[BB-chan's Counterattack / Let's Meet at the Electronic Sea]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170501.php
>Period: 05/01 to 05/24
>Extra related servants (and Tristan) will have an advantage during the event
>New combat and NP animations for Liz (Lancer) and Robin.
>New servants:
>4* BB (Moon Cancer) [Welfare]
>5* Melt (Alter Ego)
>4* Passionlip (Alter Ego)
>4* Suzuka Gozen (Saber)

>[Fate/Extra CCC pickup 2]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/extraccc2/
>Period: 05/10 to 05/24
>5* Kiara (Alter Ego)
>4* Emiya Alter (Archer)
>4* Elizabeth Bathory (Lancer)
>3* Robin Hood (Archer)

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna has been announced to be released this summer.
>Two new Servants have been announced: Caster of the Nocturnal Castle and Assassin of the Nocturnal Castle.
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FateGO_USA/status/865591079906758658
stage.fate-go.jp
youtube.com/watch?v=ehyN2wlVFEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Doki doki doki desu thread

Sita when?

nth for CUNNY

*blocks your path*

JETS

Best node to fight X enemies?

KIARAFAGS BTFO

Gilgamesh is the most powerful Servant and Heroic Spirit. He is the great god king King of All Heroes.

Angloshits fuck off

Quetz is the only one with guaranteed spawns.
Bring Gil CEs to make it less painful.

Best boy.

Onii-chan.

>she sees your dick

Fate is dead. Type-Moon even more so.

Festive times in Fate/GO.

mexican server when?

Should have let it die.

Thanks.

Woah. Looking BAD. ASS. Saber!!! You go girl.

Where's this from?

Remember that there's only two people in this thread, Me and the samefag who posts things I don't like.

Nth for B160

twitter.com/FateGO_USA/status/865591079906758658

Reminder that the Kiarafag:
>lied initially about her being a good unit.
>lied about the sales she made to make her seem popular
>claimed that her niches made her worthwhile
>is a known samefag and an avatarfag
>autistically made a 30 second video and uploaded it to YouTube, complete with nigger music, to "prove" he wasn't a samefag
>is also a purity fag, and genuinely tried to claim that she's pure, eventually getting BTFO'd by a medbfag of all things over it
>makes a point to shit up every thread about her
>cannot name a single thing about her that he likes outside of her body
I've never seen a fag get so badly BTFO'd, and remain so scarred by it. This is one time the Cuckposters well and truly won.

I wonder if they'll do a new seven Servant commercial campaign for Part 2.

Honest question: is there such a thing as having too many 5*?

Lancelot is the most powerful Servant and Heroic Spirit. He is the hero known as the greatest knight and strongest knight of the Round Table, and has the sword only given to the strongest knight of all and greatest of an era.

This. The guy who eats up GO trash is such a fucking retard.

I have a friend that's an old Typemoon fan and he keeps saying Heracles is stronger than Lancelot. I want to counter him so bad because I love Lancelot but I'm a secondary. Can you give me some advice?

So Tristan's a Pict,huh

Kiara has a niche?

He's too slow.

>she sees your dick
>is pleased

Sure, too many units and not enough mats with no drive to grind for more.

Tristan is the most powerful everything. He is number #1 and is too good for swords. Everyone knows that bows > swords.

News soon?

>spelling mistake already
it's gonna be shit lads

>no new materials until August

Are you itching for some news? I know I am.

Yeah yeah, CCC in it's last week still here, but as it happens with almost every event, in their last days one gets like "omg end, this chewing gum has lost it's taste already.

I want fucking news about the summer event or something!

Aaand this post is just to scratch my itch a bit, and unirte other impatient dudes if there is any, thanks for reading.

Isn't posting the same meme over and over again tiresome?

Nah, he's like upper mid tier. There's tons of shit he's useless against. Probably isn't even a Top Servant if Gawain isn't.

Defence Down and Debuff Resistance down. Both useless, but Kiarafag thinks that they're good.

Aniplex panel tomorrow.
TOMORROW WE'LL KNOW WHEN /fgog/ DIES.

Lancelot is quicker where it counts.

So I autistically went through twitter searching for nip reactions to Kiara, but all I've been able to find are the following: speculation, hospital scene, "guiding Kiara", one nip talking about the likes and dislikes of a girlfriend in relation to kiara", etc.

Am I missing a tag or something?

Don't you have something else to do or do you literally just play this game all day long

>Defence down
>useless

It functions as an effective attack up for the whole team. I don't give a shit about Kiara, I know she's terrible, but defense down isn't one of the reasons why.

Occasional reminder that Taiga gets the best art.

So you're saying Lancelot is a premature ejaculator?

but Tristan's true class is Saber

>Failnaught
>a bow
I don't think so, buddy.

Where is the mistake?

>kiarafags are one person

Wew Kiarafags are the new boogeyman now?

Nah, he's like low mid tier. There's tons of shit he's useless against. Probably isn't even completely overpowered if Enkidu isn't.

Grind rare mats while you have the chance. We won't get shit but returning limited gachas until the end of june at best.

>Tristan was holding back the entire time
>still beyond solomon level

> Make sure to stop by the @aniplexUSA booth for one a #FateGOUSA mini-poster!
>for one a

I don't play this game at all anymore.

Kiarafag is a confirmed samefag. It's not like she's popular either, no one talked about her before this event.

Isn't posting the same meme over and over again tiresome?

Which KotRT is the best in bed?

>Strokes whole thing is that his reaction time is better than everyone
>that's literally Dantes thing it just also makes him Sanic fast
Dumb kekalot poster

Thanks bro :) Good tip.

I prefer grinding my dick on your butt though, if you're willing.

I want to gently fuck Kiara and have the Kiarafags tied up watching as good cucks while I fuck her and the anti-Kiarafags watching them and stroking their cocks how they got BTFO but deep down they really are Kiara fags who just didn't have faith or didn't roll her and are now trying to save face.

I like mashu

Nah, Gil is objectively the best and has feats and lore to back it up. Lancelot only has memes and repeated failure.

hot

LIZ THREAD

>Dantes moves as fast as he thinks
>He moves fast enough to see time at a stand still
>He thinks Lancelot could actually move before Dantes

stage.fate-go.jp
>Dw shills will still defend their money going on this and not on the terrible game
Literally how?

>implying

If you can't prove your aren't samefagging then you can't prove the Kiarafags are samefags

No.
Go away.

I LOVE THIS SNEK

Shut up Male Master

Hi there. I'm a Kiarafag who hasn't spoken up since all it does is bring arguments to the thread. Though I don't think she's pure or good as he does, not until I get a Valentine's confirmation before spouting stuff that's currently just speculation/delusion.

So a charisma that can fail?

>if you can't prove a negative you can't prove a positive either
>unitonically believing this horrible logic

W E W
E
W

I like you Jackfag, but just know I don't hate Kiara because I failed to roll her or anything along those lines. I didn't even put a single quartz into her gacha. I hate her because she lacks any redeeming qualities and Kiarafags are all the biggest bunch of bandwagoners i've ever seen. They're like the patriots fans of F/GO.

Nah, Lancelot is objectively the best and has feats and lore to back it up. Gilgamesh only has memes and repeated failure.

SHUT UP

THE GAME IS GREAT NASU IS A GOOD BOY WHO DINDU NUFFIN

DW IS SAVING FATE WITH THEIR GAME YOU FUCKING GAY

Who was your MVP this event?

>I believe in anything that goes my way
>but if anything goes against me it's samefagging, and manipulation of information against me

Understandable.

Demiya because he's a nigger xD

Do I need to play the Witcher 1 and 2 to play 3?

Usually higher values than Charisma in exchange unless you get a double charisma from Stheno or Medb or something though, I'm pretty sure. Using Kiara's as an example, it's basically a 30% attack up for the whole team when Charisma A maxes at 20%.

Flash does the same and yet Slade was still quicker where it counts. Lancelot can just pull an impossible stance like Slade's.

Yes

You're already intending to play 1 kusoge so you might as well warm up by playing the other 2 first.

So people aren't allowed to like whatever you deem is unworthy of your praise? How autistic are you?

It's alright it's just joke, I like her design but her character is indeed kinda bland, didn't really made me wanna roll for her either, but it was funny watching both sides that care so much about Kiara being or not in the game get fucked by different reasons.

Misora and Kiara rhyme, coincidence? I think not.

He trashed Passionlip for me among many others. Protection of the Faith is a godsend.

As long as you played FGO you're a bro and can do anything else :)

They're both best girls after all

Misora a best!

youtube.com/watch?v=ehyN2wlVFEQ

Reminder that Superman is above World level.

You won't even like her come this time next month. You're just a bandwagoning faggot who latches onto the latest big titty whyfoo.

Misora and Kiara are both massive sluts after all.